PDA

View Full Version : DSM's

Scales
05-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Took this pic at work last night. Thought it was funny, but I'm kinda retarded so who knows...

Is this junkyard specs??? :rolf :rolf :rolf
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/~scales/DSM.jpg

(Puts flamesuit on)

Teufelhunden
05-03-2005, 10:56 AM
LMAO...no need for the suit IMO. May I used that pic? lol

wikked
05-03-2005, 12:30 PM
...and after they get done with 'em at the junkyard:

http://www.wikked.com/images/dsws.jpg :goof

Junky Giorgio
05-03-2005, 02:45 PM
i think one of our local dsm'rs has got your pic faded.....enjoy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/arniesdsms.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/arniesdsms2.bmp

:goof

Scales
05-04-2005, 09:11 AM
LMAO...no need for the suit IMO. May I used that pic? lol

Be my guest. :thumbsup

SRT4ME
05-04-2005, 09:51 AM
LMFAO! :rolf
And I've just started talking to this nice older lady at my new job about buying her 2G GSX 5 spd from her to replace the neon as my winter beater. 113,000 miles, fully loaded, leather, and she's the original owner. And she even got it with the shorty spoiler instead of the fatty ricer one! :woo:
I'm pretty sure this car will be a better "mod" this fall than new winter tires for the FWD peon :chair:
I'll just have to check for crankwalk 1st :durr :goof
-Jason

UnderPSI
05-04-2005, 10:08 AM
The short spoiler looks tons better than the super ricer wing. That would be the first thing i did if i bought an Eclipse would be throwing that stupidass looking spoiler away.

micro_machine
05-04-2005, 04:54 PM
And I've just started talking to this nice older lady at my new job about buying her 2G GSX 5 spd from her to replace the neon as my winter beater. 113,000 miles, fully loaded, leather, and she's the original owner. And she even got it with the shorty spoiler instead of the fatty ricer one! :woo:
I'm pretty sure this car will be a better "mod" this fall than new winter tires for the FWD peon :chair:
I'll just have to check for crankwalk 1st :durr :goof
-Jason

hey if im not wrong dont all srt4 come with that fat rice spoiler to lmao :rolf

Junky Giorgio
05-04-2005, 05:07 PM
The short spoiler looks tons better than the super ricer wing. That would be the first thing i did if i bought an Eclipse would be throwing that stupidass looking spoiler away.

hey now guys...be nice....whats wrong with my stock wing???? :durr

SloFarmTruck
05-04-2005, 05:21 PM
And I've just started talking to this nice older lady at my new job about taking her out some day! :thumbsup
-Jason

Am I reading that right!!?!?!?! Jason you animal.. get er done. Maybe she will leave you her inheritance.

UnderPSI
05-04-2005, 05:27 PM
hey now guys...be nice....whats wrong with my stock wing???? :durr

Too tall. Ricer. :D

Short one looks a ton better.

Don't know why i bothered you don't care what i think and you aren't going to change it anyway.

Junky Giorgio
05-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Too tall. Ricer. :D

Short one looks a ton better.

Don't know why i bothered you don't care what i think and you aren't going to change it anyway.

no i wouldn't because the short wing on gsx only comes on the 95's and 96's. the wing like on mine is on the widebody 97-99's.... :thumbsup

wikked
05-04-2005, 05:42 PM
And I've just started talking to this nice older lady at my new job...

GILF! ..er..wait. :goof

What year is it? If it's an early '95 it'll have the EPROM Ecu, yum :) It'll also have a junkload of bugs since it was the first 2g year :(

SRT4ME
05-06-2005, 12:36 PM
GILF! ..er..wait. :goof

What year is it? If it's an early '95 it'll have the EPROM Ecu, yum :) It'll also have a junkload of bugs since it was the first 2g year :(

I'm almost positive she said it's a '96. Or was it '98? But if it came with the factory short spoiler it can't be a '98, right? Oh well, I'll find out for sure.

SRT4ME
05-06-2005, 12:37 PM
hey if im not wrong dont all srt4 come with that fat rice spoiler to lmao :rolf

And if you've seen my car u would know that it's not on there! :durr :rolleyes: