PDA

View Full Version : HEAT SKR II hits the steets today

Heat Seeker WS6
05-03-2005, 12:20 AM
After being officially totalled by the ins company, a dealer that wanted nothing to do with its repair and many doubting its return and drivability, I am pleased to announce the return of the Heat II. The car goes in for paint next Monday, but other than that its FINISHED. Put on about 50 'test' miles today and it aside from being mechanically sound, it will take some time getting used to and confident in the car again.
JP- FFVETTEMAN did an absolute spectacular job of repairing the car- he is the "pole-go-to-guy"! Hats off to ya my buddy! Make sure Ed gets his props too.
Jess, Josh & Mark- thankyou for the support, parts chasing help and keeping the drive to stay with it. You are awesome.
The car looks more like a quilt than its usually striking red seeing it has donor parts from black & white T/A's and a freshly primered WS6 hood from SLP.
Pics from the incident- http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7091&page=2&pp=15 Pics coming soon of II.
Jess- still owe you a ride with all 4 wheels on the ground when you're ready, next time I'll leave the real acrobatic flying up to the Blue Angels.

Yooformula
05-03-2005, 12:47 AM
great to hear John. Glad you are back so soon. Got any in the process pics for us gore folks? :thumbsup

GTSLOW
05-03-2005, 02:29 AM
After being officially totalled by the ins company, a dealer that wanted nothing to do with its repair and many doubting its return and drivability, I am pleased to announce the return of the Heat II. The car goes in for paint next Monday, but other than that its FINISHED. Put on about 50 'test' miles today and it aside from being mechanically sound, it will take some time getting used to and confident in the car again.
JP- FFVETTEMAN did an absolute spectacular job of repairing the car- he is the "pole-go-to-guy"! Hats off to ya my buddy! Make sure Ed gets his props too.
Jess, Josh & Mark- thankyou for the support, parts chasing help and keeping the drive to stay with it. You are awesome.
The car looks more like a quilt than its usually striking red seeing it has donor parts from black & white T/A's and a freshly primered WS6 hood from SLP.
Pics from the incident- http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7091&page=2&pp=15 Pics coming soon of II.
Jess- still owe you a ride with all 4 wheels on the ground when you're ready, next time I'll leave the real acrobatic flying up to the Blue Angels.

:thumbsup Excellent :thumbsup

SSmike1
05-03-2005, 06:33 AM
wow John,
I'm glad no one got hurt! :wooo

what were ya doing? demostrating the POWER of the F-body? :rolf

its looks like ya missed your turn into the Apartment Complex? :confused

I am glad to hear you are getting HEAT SEEKER fixed into HeetSeeker2.

mike

:)

b4mytm
05-03-2005, 07:06 AM
I do believe I saw the multi-colored Heatseeker on Sat. while driving down Pennsylvania parked on a side street.

Glad to hear you are getting it back on the road again John. :thumbsup

Firefighter Z
05-03-2005, 11:41 AM
John are you gonna take it off any sweet jumps this time??? :goof

Nix
05-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Kick arse brother! :headbang

PARALYZER
05-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Dang dude, I had no clue you even were in an accident. Good luck.

lotsals1
05-03-2005, 05:07 PM
lmao --could always have Solaris Rectum paint it :thumbsup

Mssplayboybunie
05-04-2005, 10:24 AM
The t/a rides extremely nice still has a lot of get up and go

animal
05-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Solaris Rectum
:rolf :rolf

BAD LS1
05-04-2005, 11:26 AM
I like it so much its in my sig :rolf :rolf :rolf Tim's been a regular funny guy latley with that stuff :headbang

SSmike1
05-04-2005, 04:27 PM
I like it so much its in my sig :rolf :rolf :rolf Tim's been a regular funny guy latley with that stuff :headbang

that is very funny Tim! :rolf

lotsals1
05-04-2005, 07:33 PM
i have my moments

v6camarogrl
05-04-2005, 08:56 PM
or you could always put that pic back in your sig tom....
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/skirchoff/private/paul%20on%20tom%27s%20car%20sig.jpg

And people won't even be buggin you anymore asking who that is.... :D

GTSLOW
05-05-2005, 06:31 AM
or you could always put that pic back in your sig tom....
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/skirchoff/private/paul%20on%20tom%27s%20car%20sig.jpg

And people won't even be buggin you anymore asking who that is.... :D

:rolf

BAD LS1
05-05-2005, 07:38 AM
That is pretty comical :rolf

SSmike1
05-05-2005, 11:05 AM
wow tommie
i didn't know you were that kind of Guy! :gay

BAD LS1
05-05-2005, 11:38 AM
wow tommie
i didn't know you were that kind of Guy! :gay

I didnt realize i was that tall either :confused

Looks like Paul BUNYAN Walker to me :wow Where did i got with that damn Babe the blue ox picture....