PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a stock neon exhaust laying around?

Yooformula
04-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Looking for a replacement exahust for a 95 neon.
Thanks for any help.

GTSLOW
04-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Talk to the srt4 guys :rolf

Yooformula
04-30-2005, 10:52 PM

Gee thanks captain wisea$$ :rolleyes: I'm putting you on my ignore list :chair: :goof

GTSLOW
04-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Gee thanks captain wisea$$ :rolleyes: I'm putting you on my ignore list :chair: :goof

Noooooooooo :slap

fly5150
05-02-2005, 09:25 AM
I dont think the SRT-4 exhaust would work, newer generation Neon. Maybe with some cutting and welding it might work.... :rolleyes:

SRT4ME
05-02-2005, 06:09 PM

My cousin has a 120hp Mitsubishi Lancer, let's but an Evo's exhaust on it :goof
Or I know, let's put a Grand National exhaust on a stock Buick Regal :thumbsup
I think you see what I'm getting at here :D
-Jason

GTSLOW
05-02-2005, 08:55 PM
My cousin has a 120hp Mitsubishi Lancer, let's but an Evo's exhaust on it :goof
Or I know, let's put a Grand National exhaust on a stock Buick Regal :thumbsup
I think you see what I'm getting at here :D
-Jason

:rolf I know I was just messing with our SRT4 members. Got all props for fellow turbo members :thumbsup

srt4eh
05-02-2005, 09:34 PM
I have a spare srt4 exhaust laying around.....lets throw it on :thumbsup

SRT4ME
05-02-2005, 10:12 PM
I have a spare srt4 exhaust laying around.....lets throw it on :thumbsup

Yeah, and then when u get your new turbo, we can just throw the old one on there too, along with your stock IC. You know, since SRT's are "just a Peon with a turbo bolted on" . :rolleyes: :punch:
I wonder how long that'd last! :rolf
-Jason

TURTLE
05-02-2005, 10:46 PM
ummm... to my knowledge, the piping bolts straight up but you need to bend the rear mounts a little to get the tips under the bumper. add a resonator or 2 also... it's kinda loud without the turbo :wooo :rolf

and yes i have seen it on both 1st and 2nd gens...

and if you're lookin for an actual exhaust, i've got my stock 2nd gen exhaust... you need the piping up to the muffler, or the muffler itself? :eek:

Yooformula
05-03-2005, 12:46 AM
I for sure need the muffler but by the looks of it I also need the intermediate pipe, however much of it is left over. Its for a teenage girl that just uses it for a-b transportation so I dont think she would go for the loud sound :goof

SRT4ME
05-03-2005, 01:00 AM
I for sure need the muffler but by the looks of it I also need the intermediate pipe, however much of it is left over. Its for a teenage girl that just uses it for a-b transportation so I dont think she would go for the loud sound :goof

You're gonna want the exhaust from a 1st gen, since that's what the car is. It'll be much easier that way. Barry should be getting back to me shortly.
-Jason

GTSLOW
05-03-2005, 02:30 AM

See I always hook you up!!!!

:asshole :rolf