PDA

View Full Version : Vette Blowing up at the Grove

Cjburn
04-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Don't know if this is old or new, but it's a fun to watch video...
http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00553.wmv

awsomeears
04-30-2005, 03:58 PM
its old as hell man like three weeks

and its not fun to watch it :chair: driver or the guys at GLD could have been :fire burned up.

Anakonda69
04-30-2005, 04:07 PM
thought they could have responded faster.

NBM01TA
04-30-2005, 04:15 PM
thought they could have responded faster.

that's been gone over a million times, and will probably be gone over by Tuff when he sees this post. funny, people say that, but GLD is in no way responsible to even ATTEMPT to do anything

Ben

Anakonda69
04-30-2005, 04:28 PM
so they are not responsible for things that happen at their track? and have no legal responsibility to do everything in their power to contain a situation like that? i would think they would. not trying to be sarcastic either. i just don't see how that can be.

Yooformula
04-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Its always easy to say what you would or could do but when you see a car burning in front of you, you just dont jump in so quick to get burned. Personally, I watched a car burn and melt down within feet of me and I wouldnt go near that thing if you paid me. With a fuel pump still flowing and nitrous still being fed into the fuel lines, I would have stayed away too.

NBM01TA
04-30-2005, 04:40 PM
so they are not responsible for things that happen at their track? and have no legal responsibility to do everything in their power to contain a situation like that? i would think they would. not trying to be sarcastic either. i just don't see how that can be.

From what Brian(Tuff) said, the track staff's only requirement in that situation is to call for the local fire department. OBVIOUSLY they will do what's best to HELP their "customer" because we'd want help to if we were in that situation. OWNERS said what Tuff did was right, Fire Chief said what Tuff did was right. I agree because I'm sure there is stuff on the OTHER side of the car that you may not be seeing that Tuff has relayed to the general public in other post, that would make you want to stay away till things calmed down. It's a car. It's not a person. Things can be replaced. AND on top of that the owner of the vehicle told the insurance company what happened, EXACTLY what happened, and the insurance is covering it all!

Ben

Anakonda69
04-30-2005, 10:29 PM
damn insurance covering that? what company is that i wanna switch....lol

TuffEnuff
05-01-2005, 02:32 AM
From what Brian(Tuff) said, the track staff's only requirement in that situation is to call for the local fire department. OBVIOUSLY they will do what's best to HELP their "customer" because we'd want help to if we were in that situation. OWNERS said what Tuff did was right, Fire Chief said what Tuff did was right. I agree because I'm sure there is stuff on the OTHER side of the car that you may not be seeing that Tuff has relayed to the general public in other post, that would make you want to stay away till things calmed down. It's a car. It's not a person. Things can be replaced. AND on top of that the owner of the vehicle told the insurance company what happened, EXACTLY what happened, and the insurance is covering it all!

Ben

Exactly...Thanks for your understanding.GLD and the staff take a bunch of crap because of things like this... when, most people dont understand all of what we have to deal with.

Like Kermit said..."It aint easy being green"

TuffEnuff
05-01-2005, 02:35 AM
I will say this....

I *NEVER* thought that *I* would ever be in a video that made it all over the internet like this one did!

(starts singing with arms up...myalah heee....myala hoooo......myala ha....myala ha ha....)

:goof

GTSLOW
05-01-2005, 02:38 AM
Look at the video around :53 or :54 one guy sprays the other

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

lotsals1
05-01-2005, 06:46 PM
thats what ya get for spraying in a plastic intake --anyone who pays 800 bux for a plastic lsx intake is nuts to begin with --but then spray nitrous into it is just stupid - and if you are spraying and you do not carry a fire ext. in the car you should not be spraying --and need i point out this guy probly paid 45g's or more for this car :goof sorry to see it happen but its his own damn fault for the extent of the damage