PDA

View Full Version : Id Winn

BLUTO
04-29-2005, 07:11 PM
This Camaro ss vert (white w/black stripes) drives by my work almost every day w/cutouts open=loud. I actually got to see the car up close idleing,nice sounding cam. Anybody know about this car? Is it fast? Id like to line up the farmtruck against it sometime. Anybody know how fast ID WINN is?

Yooformula
04-29-2005, 09:10 PM
Thats an intersting guy. He made some cute comments last year at Oscars. Either Fast Times or Speed inc did his car but I heard it made some decent power now. :confused

Prince Valiant
04-29-2005, 10:42 PM
guy came off as a drunken tool at oscars last year. "I'll race any piece of sh!t in this lot for a 1,000 bucks!" He slurred last year.

Was supposed to race mark, but never showed up, lol.

I think last year he ran something in the 12's, and not a very impressive MPH either...but it is a supercharged LS1, built with low compression/forged internals/yada-yada-yada....I don't know what his issues were last year, besides the severe case of mental retardation, but if they are worked out now, he should be putting down some serious power...

Yooformula
04-29-2005, 10:58 PM
guy came off as a drunken tool at oscars last year. "I'll race any piece of sh!t in this lot for a 1,000 bucks!" He slurred last year.

Was supposed to race mark, but never showed up, lol.

I think last year he ran something in the 12's, and not a very impressive MPH either...but it is a supercharged LS1, built with low compression/forged internals/yada-yada-yada....I don't know what his issues were last year, besides the severe case of mental retardation, but if they are worked out now, he should be putting down some serious power...

LOL...I was trying to be nice :rolf

MT98Z
04-30-2005, 12:52 AM
The car prince is talking about (silver) is sold,when it went 12's@115 was the old motor-dropped a valve.The new motor went 11.46@129mph LOL,they even kicked him out because it had so much wheel spin they didnt like the way he was driving it and no cage.The new car (white) should go as good with beeing bottle fed.

SloFarmTruck
04-30-2005, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=BLUTO] Id like to line up the farmtruck against it sometime. [QUOTE]

Farm truck?? theres another one around here??? I'll race my farm truck against your farm truck!! :thumbsup

BLUTO
05-10-2005, 10:14 AM
So,, last Sat. I leave work and see him getting race gas by Dodgeland on hwy 100. I spin around as hes pulling out and get along side. we are going 45 and there is nobody around. Then he drops back and turns off. All talk. Or maybe nobody thinks trucks are any challenge? Should have got a red one.

Firefighter Z
05-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Is this the same guy that didnt know shiat about his Vortech Supercharged Camaro Vert SS?

If it is, he doesn't know **** about his White Vert SS either.

I remember like about a summer ago I ask him about his car, I saw it said Vortech SC but I had to ask what he had dont to his car to see what kinda reply I'd get...... He asked his buddy that was standing next to him what he had done to the SS and his buddy gave me the scoop on it. :rolf

Now if it was my car I'd know every dam thing that was done to it, not have my buddy know and tell people. It just wouldnt look right.

If my memory serves me correct, he wouldn't line up against a modded LT1. He would always get ahead of us and then floor it like he beaten us.

animal
05-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Or maybe nobody thinks trucks are any challenge? Should have got a red one.

Nah, everyone knows black is the fastest color L :D

WilliamZ
05-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Ohh I can chime in on this one. So on Sunday as a bunch of us were hanging out at Oscars, he drove through. I was looking to do a little racing so CrawlinZ and I jumped in my car and caught up to him. At a light he asked what I had done.. yadda yadda.. We got though traffic and we both hit it from a roll. I pulled a couple cars on him or so, and he would not even come near me after that. I just wanted my props! :rolf We came up to a light and he pulled up to where his front bumper was at the rear of mine and there was more than enough room for him to be right next to me. :rolleyes: I wanted to yank his plate off the back of his car..

Junky Giorgio
05-10-2005, 02:10 PM
OWNED !!! :banana

jbiscuit
05-10-2005, 02:16 PM
WHOA! Nice sig pic Tony! :thumbsup

BAD LS1
05-10-2005, 02:35 PM
WHOA! Nice sig pic Tony! :thumbsup

I will start with "us" and then on to "fvck". There i madea decision!