PDA

View Full Version : Free Racing At Rsd....

TuffEnuff
04-28-2005, 02:09 AM
....at WIR.

I will do this for the FIRST 10 people who send me a PM telling me that they will be at RSD@WIR May 6th.

--->This is for car and driver only <---

Spectators are $12

This offer is only good for May 6th RSD@WIR (at least for now it is)

YOU MUST PM me with your REAL Name and a contact phone number so I can put you on the list!

Gates open at 3PM Racing starts at 4pm and we race until ??? (depends on turnout)

let me know...I'll post a list here later of who's in!

SRT4ME
04-28-2005, 05:00 AM
PM sent.
I need to test out the car to see if Eddie and I fixed my mysterious boost problems. I was only peaking at 10.5psi and falling to 9, and couldn't figure out why! :(
Hopefully I'll be back in the high 13's at 100+ again now that boost is back to stock levels(12.5 to 11).
And yes, I'm STILL stock (besides a K&N drop-in filter now :goof )
-Jason

TuffEnuff
04-28-2005, 10:28 AM
You are #1 on the list for this website. :thumbsup

TuffEnuff
04-29-2005, 12:45 AM
anybody else??? What the hell's the matter with you guys...it's FREE racing!!!! :goof

SRT4ME
04-29-2005, 12:54 AM
anybody else??? What the hell's the matter with you guys...it's FREE racing!!!! :goof

Maybe you're on everybody's "ignore list". :confused
:rolf

theavenger333
04-29-2005, 02:11 AM
driving the extra hour each way to Kakauna or whatever negates the free racing........

TuffEnuff
04-29-2005, 10:51 AM
driving the extra hour each way to Kakauna or whatever negates the free racing........

GOD DAMN you cheddarheads are lazy...

WOW,a WHOOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEE hour of driving,huh?

#1 It's RSD...so there'sa lot more going on than the usual borring T&T crap

#2 It's a different track so you kinda get to see how consistant your car is

#3 *IF* you're a street racer...those guys (from up nort) all like to brag about their times so hustling some money is a piece of cake

#4 The guys from Stevens Point have some KILLER cars that are always fun to watch.

#5 Even *I* have to admit the guys from Green Bay have some WICKEDLY fast Street cars (the kind that drive to the track,run on Pump gas and run sub 10.50's...and then some)

#6 For some reason hot looking girls flock to RSD...although, I dont really know why RSD is geared towards street racing not a fashion show.. This applies to WIR also.

#7 For those of you who are into the import crap....there's a few car clubs from the middle/upper WI area that also flock to RSD (I dont get it but, you might if you're into that stuff)

#8 Refer back to #3....I cant seem to get it through their heads that it's not a good idea to brag about your times. Again, winning money in a street race is like taking candy from a baby.

#9 Tech is a little more laid back....and unlike the RSD@GLD...the "average" cars are somewhat slower. We still have a ton of fast ones but, there seems to be a bigger turnout of 13-16 second cars there. That should help out the turds from Hwy 100...they wont have to be scared like they are at GLD when the Chitown guys show up.

#10 *I* am the one who announces at WIR....By the time I'm done picking on those hillrods...you'll be pizzin' yo pants! :thumbsup

There, 10 reasons to go BESIDES the fact that you can get in for free!!

But, I know how lazy WI people can be...and CHEAP too! so we'll see..... :alcoholic

Nix
04-29-2005, 12:39 PM
GOD DAMN you cheddarheads are lazy...

WOW,a WHOOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEEE hour of driving,huh?

#1 It's RSD...so there'sa lot more going on than the usual borring T&T crap

#2 It's a different track so you kinda get to see how consistant your car is

#3 *IF* you're a street racer...those guys (from up nort) all like to brag about their times so hustling some money is a piece of cake

#4 The guys from Stevens Point have some KILLER cars that are always fun to watch.

#5 Even *I* have to admit the guys from Green Bay have some WICKEDLY fast Street cars (the kind that drive to the track,run on Pump gas and run sub 10.50's...and then some)

#6 For some reason hot looking girls flock to RSD...although, I dont really know why RSD is geared towards street racing not a fashion show.. This applies to WIR also.

#7 For those of you who are into the import crap....there's a few car clubs from the middle/upper WI area that also flock to RSD (I dont get it but, you might if you're into that stuff)

#8 Refer back to #3....I cant seem to get it through their heads that it's not a good idea to brag about your times. Again, winning money in a street race is like taking candy from a baby.

#9 Tech is a little more laid back....and unlike the RSD@GLD...the "average" cars are somewhat slower. We still have a ton of fast ones but, there seems to be a bigger turnout of 13-16 second cars there. That should help out the turds from Hwy 100...they wont have to be scared like they are at GLD when the Chitown guys show up.

#10 *I* am the one who announces at WIR....By the time I'm done picking on those hillrods...you'll be pizzin' yo pants! :thumbsup

There, 10 reasons to go BESIDES the fact that you can get in for free!!

But, I know how lazy WI people can be...and CHEAP too! so we'll see..... :alcoholic

People who have decently built cars burn way too much gas to drive the distance. (2) IF someone like myself happened to break at the track and couldnt fix it, would you be willing to foot the bill to have it towed back home? Eh... GLD will do for now.

theavenger333
04-29-2005, 01:58 PM
i've been to RSD, it ends up being all the same. last time i went down to RSD, instead of long staging lanes because of too many cars, there were too many cars, and all the idiots by the startin line wouldn't back off. all the announcer could do was keep telling them to back off, after EVERY SINGLE RACE. its about an hour to GLD, its almost 2-2.5 to WIR. thats a big difference. That is what i was saying about you talking about free racing blah blah. an hour and a half of driving on 93 octane completely negates the what, normal like 20 bucks to run? don't be stupid talking about how "us wisconsin folk are lazy and cheap" we sure seem to keep RSD running......

TuffEnuff
04-29-2005, 02:21 PM
i've been to RSD, it ends up being all the same. last time i went down to RSD, instead of long staging lanes because of too many cars, there were too many cars, and all the idiots by the startin line wouldn't back off. all the announcer could do was keep telling them to back off, after EVERY SINGLE RACE. its about an hour to GLD, its almost 2-2.5 to WIR. thats a big difference. That is what i was saying about you talking about free racing blah blah. an hour and a half of driving on 93 octane completely negates the what, normal like 20 bucks to run? don't be stupid talking about how "us wisconsin folk are lazy and cheap" we sure seem to keep RSD running......

An hour to GLD from Miltown? Do you walk to the track?

as far as the gas goes...THATS why I made this offer!!! It was to help you guys out a little.

TuffEnuff
04-29-2005, 02:23 PM
People who have decently built cars burn way too much gas to drive the distance. (2) IF someone like myself happened to break at the track and couldnt fix it, would you be willing to foot the bill to have it towed back home? Eh... GLD will do for now.

You dont have a trailer? Or at least KNOW somebody who does?

(2) I dont know if I could "foot" the bill for a tow truck...But, I would most certainly do everything I could to help!

srt4eh
04-29-2005, 02:33 PM
i'll go...i've never been there - it'll be a new experience :headbang

TuffEnuff
04-29-2005, 03:23 PM
i'll go...i've never been there - it'll be a new experience :headbang

Now THATS the kind of attitude I'm looking for!!!!! :thumbsup :)

srt4eh
04-29-2005, 04:02 PM
looks like 2 srt-4s are going.....any muscle cars wanna come? :banana

sidewayzbimmer
04-29-2005, 04:10 PM
I pmed tuffenuff right after jason posted! I am down! Since its free!
bryan

theavenger333
04-29-2005, 05:05 PM
i live on the far north side of milwaukee Tuff. and it usually takes me around 45 minutes........ i do appreciate the offer, but my car isnt quick enough to get too many races, gotta beat up on the rice at GLD

srt4eh
04-29-2005, 06:12 PM
I pmed tuffenuff right after jason posted! I am down! Since its free!
bryan

get yer car fixed?

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
04-29-2005, 09:25 PM
PM sent

I plan on racing wir points races this year an free test an tune there with chance for some cash is great! I know I have avoided the GLD RSD's but hey free makes up for gas expense!

one slow LS1 making the truck north

srt4eh
05-05-2005, 02:51 PM
bump

SRT4ME
05-06-2005, 12:57 AM
bump

Hey, anybody know TuffENuff's real name? :confused
-Jason

DirtyMax
05-06-2005, 08:31 AM
I believe it's Bryan<-- (sp?)

TuffEnuff
05-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Brian Mitchell

I have made a list of all of the people who PM'd me

Your names will be at the gate...just tell them who you are.

srt4eh
05-07-2005, 07:16 AM
thanks! it was a good time