PDA

View Full Version : what is missing?

220mph
04-26-2005, 07:10 PM
what is missing? as you look closely try to see what i no longer have on my car.
why is it gone? that is a good question..but... look at the two pictures i have here and..............(look at the pics now)

did you find it? i went to southridge hoping none of my windows would be broken out. thankfully my wishes came true. unfortunately i didnt think some piece of sh*t would take time to steal my frickin mirror. why would you do this? dig up some fuc*kin change and take your ass to Al's auto and buy a mirror for 15 bucks. cheap fu*ks are lucky i didnt see them doing this. i would have a good time hurting the fu*k who did this. at least they didnt do more damage. moral of the story is, hope and wish that nothing happens to your car. PERIOD! thanks and have a nice day. btw, i was in that ghetto pit for 45 minutes. :D

Yamahachick02
04-26-2005, 08:46 PM
that sucks. people are idiots.

220mph
04-26-2005, 08:50 PM
yeah..i spoze. the thing is it doesnt really bother me that much. if it meant so much to that person to steal my mirror.. they can just be happy w/ it. i go buy a new one.

SlowStee
04-26-2005, 10:36 PM
since when does this happen at southridge?? :confused :confused

what kind of idiot would steal that

theavenger333
04-26-2005, 10:43 PM
since when does this happen at southridge?? :confused :confused
:werd only malls i ever had problems at were Mayfair before they got security, and northridge, which is in a pile of rubble.

Al
04-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Southridge is the next Northridge.

USMARINE1108
04-27-2005, 01:25 AM
That's gotta be about the dumbest thing anyone can steal from your car.

ponyride00
04-27-2005, 03:35 AM

Mayfair isnt much better.

GTSLOW
04-27-2005, 03:55 AM
Wow now that really sucks. :wtf

How the heck would you get the mirror off? I always thought ya had to replace the whole thing??

SmokinRAM114
04-27-2005, 08:45 AM
you didnt hear a thud when you were driving there?or back?i seen mine start to vibrate n thud hit the side of my truck it fell off and shattered all over the road.. :rolf

Nix
04-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Some gangbanger tried to jump my older brother at South Ridge a few years back and ended up almost knocking the guy out, he barley got up and stumbled away, he was there buying a piece of jewlery for an ex g/f and he remembered seeing the guy a few times eyeing him while he was in there and he hit my brother from the backside while he was about to get into his car. So Iam assuming that the guy was watching him and knew he had something expensive on him. Frickin degnerates all over in southridge.

GRM-REPR
04-27-2005, 01:06 PM

Could not have said it better myself, I think scuz balls just sit in that lot and wait to strike the next unsuspecting victim. :punch:

GRM-REPR
04-27-2005, 01:07 PM
Some gangbanger tried to jump my older brother at South Ridge a few years back and ended up almost knocking the guy out, he barley got up and stumbled away, he was there buying a piece of jewlery for an ex g/f and he remembered seeing the guy a few times eyeing him while he was in there and he hit my brother from the backside while he was about to get into his car. So Iam assuming that the guy was watching him and knew he had something expensive on him. Frickin degnerates all over in southridge.

Yes, true true, but we both know what happened to that wankster :chair: :chair: :punch: :punch: :headbang

PARALYZER
04-27-2005, 01:51 PM
That sux. I didnt know you had a cobra.
Thats why I dont freaking take my car anywhere I know I have to park it. I am thinking about wiring a camera inside somewhere just in case.

GRM-REPR
04-27-2005, 02:10 PM
That sux. I didnt know you had a cobra.
Thats why I dont freaking take my car anywhere I know I have to park it. I am thinking about wiring a camera inside somewhere just in case.

A good idea, but then the cops would have to look thru about a million mug shots of the ****-head crooks around here :wooo

SlowStee
04-27-2005, 02:50 PM
Since when does this ******* happen at southridge? I always remember it as white kid preppy ass bitches central....since when Has it changed :confused :confused

73Dustr
04-27-2005, 03:14 PM
That really sucks. I agree with BlueBullet. I heard that they have been hitting cars left and right out there. It is turning into Northridge.

Lash
04-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Since when does this ******* happen at southridge? I always remember it as white kid preppy ass bitches central....since when Has it changed :confused :confused

It's been years...at least 5!

Nothing but G-funk hangs out there now.

chevy_jj
04-27-2005, 07:36 PM
hey this crap is happening all over. when i lived on hwy f just off i94 i had an 03 yamaha raptor 2 days old and someone swiped it. and to think i was gonna put insurance on it that day. damn the luck.

220mph
04-27-2005, 08:50 PM
you didnt hear a thud when you were driving there?or back?i seen mine start to vibrate n thud hit the side of my truck it fell off and shattered all over the road.. :rolf

at first i thought it fell off. so i turned back around to see if it was there. it wasnt, but i noticed these mexicans drove off at the same time i did. they seemed suspicious. i didnt think much at first though. after all....who would steal a mirror. i orded a new one already. the replacement from ford it 20 bucks.