PDA

View Full Version : Truck for sale.....!!!! Truck for sale.....!!!!

Car Guy
04-25-2005, 09:18 PM
I am reluctantly putting up for sale my 1990 F-350 4x2 Crew Cab (four full-size doors) with an 8’ box (the long one); it has the 351w and a 3-speed transmission. I'm reluctant because it is a VERY solid, good running/driving truck, but two reasons have led me to sell it: (1) I just don’t use it enough, and (2) I’m trying to pay off debts/save money to purchase a house. If you have any interest in it I urge you to come take a look at it, it’s nothing fancy but will get the job done. I’ve pulled everything from a tow dolly to an enclosed car trailer with no problem at all. When I first got it I was unsure if the 351w was enough to tow heavy loads, however I was impressed with how it did. Now I know it’s no powerstroke diesel but it’ll hold its own just fine…..

Please give me a call if you have ANY questions or would like to set up a time to see it, I would rather talk via the phone or in person than type all day long describing everything about it. In a nutshell this truck needs nothing mechanically and is ready to be put to work, or play…..

I'm asking $2700, but that price is negotiable so make me an offer, and only if you're serious about actually purchasing it, no tire kickers PLEASE!!!

414-559-3003, if there is no answer just leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP…..

Thanks

sriddccrocks
04-25-2005, 10:32 PM
i use to have a 90 F350 1 ton w/ a 351W, it pulls pretty good, but r u sure its a 3 spd? i coulda swore when i replaced mine it was a 4 spd+ O/D, maybe i was confused...

Car Guy
04-26-2005, 07:38 AM
Actually it was a 3-speed with OD (some call it a 4-speed), mine has no OD which is what I wanted; it was an option for that year. Not that the OD trans was junk it's just that people has a tendency to tow in OD which is NOT GOOD, so many of them failed. Mine is original with 155k and it still works perfect.......