PDA

View Full Version : LT! Tranny GURU"S inside, Tranny Squeeling After Tune

Firefighter Z
04-23-2005, 02:12 PM
My problem is that when I would take of from a light normally the tranny doesnt make any noise but at as soon as i hit 45mph+ its starts squeeling while giving it load but if I take my foot off the gas it will stop, give it load it will continue.
If I lauch hard it will squeel also, until i get off the gas or if Im under 45mph.
So just normal driving over 45mph with load on it squeels like a pig until i get off the gas.

Tranny fluid is full, not burnt... I have gotten my cartuned with firmer tranny shifts, could that be a problem?

Im thinking that it is my stock stall convertor going? What do you guys think?
Thanks,
Josh

Crawlin
04-23-2005, 02:21 PM
who did the tuning? just a hypertech? if just hypertech, take out the tune and put it back to stock and see what happens

Firefighter Z
04-23-2005, 02:23 PM
I had MADZ28 Tune done... Im talking to Ion now about getting a stock tune back since I have unlimited tuning.

xsbc63x
05-03-2005, 08:53 AM
ya bent the flex plate

BAD LS1
05-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Sounded like my truck with that first stall converter, high pitched whine when put into gear idling against the brake or taking off... jacked up line pressure for firmer shifts will make it whine like a b!tch, also taxes the sh!t out of the pump and super heats the fluid.

If you want FIRM shifts you have to do a shift kit that changes the amount fluid flow and different valving, instead of half assing it with jacking up line pressure... wouldnt be surprised if dudes tune will put the tranny 6 ft under in short order.