PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a Mustang?

nidex
04-23-2005, 01:06 PM
Do not buy the yellow convertible '02 GT with a 5spd from Wilde Honda in Waukesha on Hwy 164. I repeat: do not buy this car.

:)

Nix
04-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Is it a bomb :confused ? Whats wrong with it?

220mph
04-23-2005, 08:52 PM
do not buy anything from any wilde dealershit. they all suck and most salesmen are airheaded crooks and race from person to person trying to get a buck. much like sperm fighting for the egg. :thumbsup

GTSLOW
04-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Do not buy the yellow convertible '02 GT with a 5spd from Wilde Honda in Waukesha on Hwy 164. I repeat: do not buy this car.

:)

Hmm sounds like a sweet combo whats wrong with it?

sriddccrocks
04-23-2005, 09:03 PM
my dad bought his durango from wilde dodge, they ****** suck i agree, but whats wrong w/ this mustang? prob beat to crap!

nidex
04-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Well I don't know if it has been beat to crap before, but it sure as hell is now. My friend basically went in there saying we wanted to just take it on a beat run, and well, that's what we did. I haven't pounded a car like that in a while.

GTSLOW
04-24-2005, 12:25 AM
I swear hearing and seeing the beat runs is starting to piss me off. I mean how would you feel if you bought a car and some guy walks up and says to bad for you. I took that for a spin last week and beat the SH%T outta it!!! Dunno bout you but I'd be pissed as fawk :fire

Oh well thanks for the tip anyways :thumbsup

Heat Seeker WS6
04-24-2005, 01:12 PM
How is a brake stand, WOT run or a power slide you did on a test drive going to be different than me doing the same in that car after I purchase it? Not saying Im going to buy that car at all, but unless if you jammed the tranny in reverse at freeway speeds or did something else really obscene to it, I wouldnt warn others from cars you test drove. just my $0.02
...Now back to test driving Mustangs GT's ;).

TransAm12sec
04-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Where's the vid of the SVT test drive?

GTSLOW
04-24-2005, 04:49 PM
How is a brake stand, WOT run or a power slide you did on a test drive going to be different than me doing the same in that car after I purchase it? Not saying Im going to buy that car at all, but unless if you jammed the tranny in reverse at freeway speeds or did something else really obscene to it, I wouldnt warn others from cars you test drove. just my $0.02
...Now back to test driving Mustangs GT's ;).

Ya i guess a little beating isnt to bad.