PDA

View Full Version : 93-02 Rear Disc Conversion

PHDcamaro
04-23-2005, 11:29 AM
im lookin for all the component to do a rear disc conversion on my 95 Camaro... i think i need calipers, rotors, axles and all mounting crap...

GTSLOW
04-23-2005, 05:52 PM
im lookin for all the component to do a rear disc conversion on my 95 Camaro... i think i need calipers, rotors, axles and all mounting crap...

Naw I did one on my s10. You need the calipers, rotors, and the flange things. You'll also probably need the stuff for the ebrake. No axles tho.

Also I'd recomend getting a 98+ ls1 setup :thumbsup

PHDcamaro
04-23-2005, 06:55 PM
i read i needed axles on camaroz28.com

djbuschke
05-04-2005, 10:49 AM
hello. i've been a member of this board for quite a while, although i don't post much. Anyway, I see that you're looking for just the rear brake conversion for your car. I wanted to let you know that i've got a complete rear. EVERYTHING you'd need, plus it's got 4.10 gears. It does whine a lot though it's only been setup since last summer. I would like $350 for it if you're looking to drop that kind of cash. the rear is from an Lt1 car (1995) It's got a zexel torsien posi unit from SLP in it, and US gears, probably wouldn't hurt to have the rotors cut and new pads. Just the posi unit, brakes, and gears alone are easily worth $350.
It was just a thought. let me know if you're interested
please shoot me an e mail
thanks