PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Snow?!?!?!?!

Yooformula
04-23-2005, 04:31 AM
:fire Is this a joke? It was actually snowing when I left work this morning and it was thick too! None of it was sticking but thats not the point. :fire

GTSLOW
04-23-2005, 05:07 AM
:fire Is this a joke? It was actually snowing when I left work this morning and it was thick too! None of it was sticking but thats not the point. :fire

Hmm that definately sux! Whats the temps been like back home?

FANAT1C
04-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Snow in late April, that's BS! Mother nature = :flipoff2:

xsbc63x
04-23-2005, 08:39 AM
welcome to wisconsin

Nix
04-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Its snowing rite now too. I went outside and the wind cut through me like a knife. Its colder than a witches titty.

SloFarmTruck
04-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Its snowing rite now too. I went outside and the wind cut through me like a knife. Its colder than a witches titty.

Daaammnn I hate wisconsin!!!! Time to put the winter tires back on.

Lash
04-23-2005, 11:26 AM
It's 34* right now. And to think it was 78* just a few days ago :crying

fireguyrick
04-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Remember, winter in not over till we get the last snow in April. It was only a few years ago that we got a few inches in MAY.

Rick

Nix
04-23-2005, 11:46 AM
Remember, winter in not over till we get the last snow in April. It was only a few years ago that we got a few inches in MAY.

Rick

Wasnt it around 95' or so that on may 15th I believe we got that HUGE freak snow storm with 8 plus inches and then by the end of the day it had all melted? Anyone else remember this crap day?

PB86MCSS
04-23-2005, 02:16 PM
May 10th, 1990....don't ask me why I remember such random dumb dates but I do. My b-day is the 13th so I remember it was right before that....the snow didn't last of course and if we got any, it wouldn't stick now either unless it was a major dump.

Nix
04-23-2005, 02:30 PM
May 10th, 1990....don't ask me why I remember such random dumb dates but I do. My b-day is the 13th so I remember it was right before that....the snow didn't last of course and if we got any, it wouldn't stick now either unless it was a major dump.

This comfirms my suspicsion. I knew it was in may but couldntremember what year. It was crazy, I hope to god that we dont get anything like that again.

sriddccrocks
04-23-2005, 08:49 PM
i think we might be the only state w/ this f**ked up weather, suppose to snow again 2nite :eek:

fireguyrick
04-23-2005, 08:50 PM
i think we might be the only state w/ this f**ked up weather, suppose to snow again 2nite :eek:

Obviously never been in Lawton, OK. I was there for some training while in the military, and I swear one day it was 80 degrees, the next there was 3 inches of snow, then there was a tornado.....that place SUCKED.

Rick

GTSLOW
04-23-2005, 08:53 PM

Some s-series guys were talkin about 1-6 inches expected in MI.

Nix
04-23-2005, 11:28 PM
Anyone remember this past March 11th? When we were suppose to have some 50 degree weather and then night came and it started to snow and then all of a sudden it turned into a blizzard and we got about 4inches!!! Also it was thundering and lightning out!!! while snowing!!! BTW I only remember this day cause it was the night I proposed to my girlfriend and yeah she said yes and we are getting married on June 3 2006. not like this matters to anyone but thats my explanation for remembering. :punch:

sriddccrocks
04-24-2005, 09:21 PM
Anyone remember this past March 11th? When we were suppose to have some 50 degree weather and then night came and it started to snow and then all of a sudden it turned into a blizzard and we got about 4inches!!! Also it was thundering and lightning out!!! while snowing!!! BTW I only remember this day cause it was the night I proposed to my girlfriend and yeah she said yes and we are getting married on June 3 2006. not like this matters to anyone but thats my explanation for remembering. :punch:

ill make sure to get ya somthin :thumbsup , and i do remember that nite, our weather is crazy, ad it is snowing in mi 2day, my buddy ron lives there and told me earlier, sucks for them, i heard its suppose to be like 65 tomorrow, YAY, and ill be stuck in school haha go figure