PDA

View Full Version : Black RSX Turbo!!?

STEALTHZR2
04-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Well the other day on I-64 there was a 2004+ black RSX on a trailer. I got a closer look of it and it had bright pink rims and a pink roll bar cage. Ugly color to put on that car. Plus it was striped down inside. It also looked like it had a big intercooler on it. Has anybody seen this car before or heard of it? I think it might be trouble on hwy this year.

jbiscuit
04-21-2005, 11:23 AM
haven't seen that car but I heard there is a WICKED S2000 turbo that should be out on highway soon.....its white.

UnderPSI
04-21-2005, 01:50 PM
we all know that wicked and s2000 don't go togeather in the same sentence.

jbiscuit
04-22-2005, 11:45 AM
it will raise a few eyebrows, you'll see. I am not a huge fan of the S2000 but this one will surprise a few people. Its different and fast.... :thumbsup

MY4RCDGSX
04-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Well the other day on I-64 there was a 2004+ black RSX on a trailer. I got a closer look of it and it had bright pink rims and a pink roll bar cage. Ugly color to put on that car. Plus it was striped down inside. It also looked like it had a big intercooler on it. Has anybody seen this car before or heard of it? I think it might be trouble on hwy this year.

If its the same one that I'm thinking about, then yes, I have seen it.

I stopped out at King Motorsports the other day, and it was there... didn't notice the frontmount, and would be suprised if it were set up for "HWY" duty; from what I would guess, its an NA setup (and a healthy sounding one at that :wooo ) and geared more for the racetrack than cruising.

Seemed like a nice car though.