PDA

View Full Version : car club lookin for new members

sriddccrocks
04-19-2005, 07:51 PM
i am VP of the wisconsin chapt. for a car club called domestic disturbance, we are currently looking for new members for our chapt. We are a national car club! one of the fastest growing too, over 60 members in 21 states and canada, as of right now we have 6 members in the wisconsin chapt. Our club def. needs some more performance based vehicles. the requirements are pretty easy to meet, they are the following:

1.) must be domestic(ford, GM and/or chrysler, and AMC too i guess)
2.) must be modded in at least 1 way, but a lot of ways is even more nice
3.) no serious damage like huge dents, major rust, no motor/trans, etc.
4.) must be a street legal vehicle(for cruising)
5.) and must be tagged(have decals and prices on our site)

check out www.cardomain.com/id/tha_ddcc_crew for more info
also check out http://elitrix.net/domesticdisturbance/portal.php (our forum)

if you would like more info just let me know!

sriddccrocks
04-19-2005, 08:24 PM
u can e-mail kev if ur interested in joining, his e-mail is ddccofwis@yahoo.com

Yooformula
04-19-2005, 10:34 PM
Kinda rude isnt it to go onto someone else's forum to recruit for yours eh???

How about a link in your sig and if people want, let em ask....

pOrk
04-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Domestic Disturbance eh? :rolf

fireguyrick
04-19-2005, 10:49 PM
Might as well jack this thread for a second.

Who the HELL is Team C-Scene? I saw a red WRX wagon that had partial Team C-Scene decals on it. I felt like stealing it, and giving it to someone that might appreciate it more.

Rick

SmokinRAM114
04-19-2005, 10:54 PM
i can see where hes coming from. u join a forums board not thinking its a car club u no.but i know where you are comeing from too. :thumbsup

:chair:

Firefighter Z
04-19-2005, 11:37 PM
No not intrested, I like to keep my drama local not in California where I believe where this has started in.
But I do think it is a slap in the face to Administration/ Owners of BCM trying to promote another club/fourm, but they probably already talked to you about it.
Just my 0.02

SlowStee
04-19-2005, 11:38 PM
Kind of a goofy car club..heh

DocDave
04-20-2005, 07:34 AM
Kinda rude isnt it to go onto someone else's forum to recruit for yours eh???

How about a link in your sig and if people want, let em ask....
LOL. Once again Yoosef you guys get the craziest posts. What kind of National car club doesn't even have there own website? Yeh I will join right up. Not! :rolleyes:

Cryptic
04-20-2005, 07:53 AM
fastest growing... 60 members..
hmm I get about 10-15 new members a week :confused

@cardomain.com :rolf

I'd be happy to get you started with your own domain and a forum. PM me if interested

FANAT1C
04-20-2005, 08:37 AM
I'd be happy to get you started with your own domain and a forum. PM me if interested

Someone posts about another club and your willing to help out... wow! :wooo Damn ur nice! Much respect to you Cryptic! :thumbsup

animal
04-20-2005, 09:16 AM
I'd be happy to...

Read: after receiving payment for services :D

Pig Pen
04-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Man, thats dope. You should write to Speed Style Sound Magazine and get them to do an article.

sriddccrocks
04-21-2005, 01:51 PM
sorry guys, it never hurts to be in more then 1 car club, i was just hopin to get a few more members in, plus this isnt the only forum i posted on about getting new members, were just stickly a club for domestic owners who are proud of their rides.

Rat_Patrol
04-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Your car is even dumber than your club.

FANAT1C
04-21-2005, 05:28 PM
That's uncalled for!! No need to bad mouth a persons car. Bad mouth the driver not the car. :chair:

T-Bag
04-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Your car is even dumber than your club.

You kinda crossed the line there bud

sidewayzbimmer
04-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Hey rat fink what do you drive? Ok i seen what you drive. I just figured ricer just registered and here to talk crap already. But just because maybe you have a nice car or maybe you dont dont mean you should be ripping on someone elses car.
bryan