PDA

View Full Version : tri beats lilevo

Bee
04-19-2005, 05:53 PM
did try really beat lilevo???? damn.. heard about it.. if he did.. congrats tri...

Junky Giorgio
04-19-2005, 06:53 PM
I did all the video taping of that night and Tri's car only beat tanin's car on race #4. Otherwise tanin had Tri's car the 1st three races........ask CDW81 he was driving Tri's car....hehehehe :thumbsup

LIL EVO
04-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Welcome to two weeks ago :rolleyes:

Find the videos and come to your own conclusion?

WilliamZ
04-20-2005, 08:34 AM
I did all the video taping of that night and Tri's car only beat tanin's car on race #4. Otherwise tanin had Tri's car the 1st three races........ask CDW81 he was driving Tri's car....hehehehe :thumbsup

Yep won race #4 because both of us had a good run. That car needs some sticky tires! Too much power for those street tires. As you can see if the Integra has traction it is quicker. When the boost gets turned up in the Mirage there isn't going to be much to keep up with it on the streets..

Bee
04-20-2005, 10:18 AM
no doubt lilevo's mirage is a car with high potential as tri's and the other top guys in bcm. what i was amazed at was how the supra just boosted away so quickly against lilevo... dang!!! looks like a supra that can easily trap 140's mph even with slipping tires!!!

the blue civic will be out soon....AEM is still checking out the EMS for flaws!!!
:thumbsup

WilliamZ
04-20-2005, 11:35 AM
The Supra boosted away because Jason had to let off because there was a car coming up real soon. I was behind them when they went at it. That Supra has just about everything done to it including a fully built engine. We talked to him last year and I was amazed on all that was done to it. The Supra did hook up really well last year from a stop. He was running around on his 500whp 17psi setting like he was again this year. I raced that Supra last year. It was even with him from a freeway roll and then I inched on him in 5th gear..

Junky Giorgio
04-20-2005, 01:42 PM
the supra held right dead even with us in LILEVO when i was filming. jason had to stop because of the car in front of us but it was a good race. the supra did not beat jason. honestly i think the supra would be a good race from a dig...just my 0.02 & Bee why are you soo negative towards LILEVO???? just out of curiousity...

T-Bag
04-20-2005, 05:31 PM
no doubt lilevo's mirage is a car with high potential as tri's and the other top guys in bcm. what i was amazed at was how the supra just boosted away so quickly against lilevo... dang!!! looks like a supra that can easily trap 140's mph even with slipping tires!!!

the blue civic will be out soon....AEM is still checking out the EMS for flaws!!!

You obviously don't watch videos all that well.

Bee
04-21-2005, 11:34 AM
the supra held right dead even with us in LILEVO when i was filming. jason had to stop because of the car in front of us but it was a good race. the supra did not beat jason. honestly i think the supra would be a good race from a dig...just my 0.02 & Bee why are you soo negative towards LILEVO???? just out of curiousity...

I am not soo negative towards LILEVO. just stated that i saw tri beat him. why don't you ask him that question about me JUNK GSX. seems like everyone bashes on hondas including LILEVO himself(hence when he stated POS blue civic..who the heck is he to say it is a POS???)...just in here defending the hondas and yes the IMPORTS overall. If I side more with the DSMs I'd probably get a better name or what? don't get me wrong guys...I can build DSMs too, but choose not too....DSM are much more easier to make BIG power not to mention no sleeving required along with their awesome close deck design... UNLIKE HONDAS!!!! :goof done a few 4g's in cali over 400whp...w/o EMS....

huumm how about 4g bottom and a Type R head.. dang that would be the ultimate sh1t.. :banana

Bee
04-21-2005, 11:43 AM
You obviously don't watch videos all that well.
no sound with the computer at the shop twistedLX. but tri did come by and confirm to me that lilevo did let off!!! either way.. that supra is still freaken fast!!!

T-Bag
04-21-2005, 01:19 PM
no sound with the computer at the shop twistedLX. but tri did come by and confirm to me that lilevo did let off!!! either way.. that supra is still freaken fast!!!

yah no doubt about it (the supra being fast) :thumbsup

LIL EVO
04-21-2005, 02:37 PM
I wasn't at all negative ever towards Bee. I got beeyond irritated/pissed off about the last thread. "pos civic" was the extent of my anger. I don't hold grudges, I don't dislike anyone.

Bee
04-21-2005, 06:54 PM
we are cool here too.... if no grudges then no grudges here!!! we are actually cool dogs... :goof

Junky Giorgio
04-22-2005, 01:32 AM

Bee
04-22-2005, 05:55 PM

OMS-SUPRA!
05-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Whats up guy's i know this is an old post but i thought i would chime in on here...... Those two car's are just nuts.... but most of you know that already. If you are wondering who i am I'm Nick i work for Okeefe Motor sprots - and Mike is the owner of OMS as well as the supra in which you speak of. Mike is game to race either Tri or Jason anytime... We will be in 100 this Saturday ( MAY 7th ) so just flag us down or call my cell - 1-262-949-4380 and ask us to meet up with you. We were wanting to race you guys a couple weeks ago but we had a slight hold-up leaving Krispy Kreme so we did'nt know where you guy's took off to, but oh well. just let us know we should be up there all saturday and nice to finally get on here and talk to some of you guys that we have met up with *CDW81*TRI*LIL EVO* and others.

Teufelhunden
05-03-2005, 07:54 AM
Mike should post then...

OMS-SUPRA!
05-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Mike should post then...
he is not a big computer person so he likes it if i could come on here and see whats going on.... but thanks for the concern. not trying to be a **** .....

Irish
05-04-2005, 09:24 AM
i would love to see those races

Teufelhunden
05-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Mike should post then...

Just a friendly suggestion.

OMS-SUPRA!
05-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Just a friendly suggestion.
yup not a problem ...... what kind of car do you have i thought i saw on this forum that you have a viper?

Teufelhunden
05-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Nope not me...I've got a slower than stock DSM.

Keyword: SLOW

Teufelhunden
05-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Nope not me...I've got a slower than stock DSM.

Keyword: SLOW

Here's a pic of my lastest mod. What do you think guys, should clean it up and get it chrome plated? :rock:

http://orange.math.buffalo.edu/539/anchored/web/slides/slide_anchor.jpg

OMS-SUPRA!
05-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Here's a pic of my lastest mod. What do you think guys, should clean it up and get it chorme plated? :rock:

http://orange.math.buffalo.edu/539/anchored/web/slides/slide_anchor.jpg
LOL i like ......

Teufelhunden
05-05-2005, 03:19 PM
I got it cheap off eBay...but the shipping killed me.

UnderPSI
05-05-2005, 05:14 PM
See, told you to get the carbon fiber one.

Teufelhunden
05-05-2005, 10:55 PM
I know, I know, I should have gotten in on that group buy. :durr

LIL EVO
05-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Topic :chair:

Junky Giorgio
05-06-2005, 02:21 AM
ok...back on topic..... :durr
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/DOYOUWANNAFCUKUS.bmp

BAD LS1
05-06-2005, 12:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/DOYOUWANNAFCUKUS.bmp

Sure why not.... which one do i start with though :confused

sidewayzbimmer
05-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Sure why not.... which one do i start with though :confused

I'd start with the blonde one in the skirt! :thumbsup
bryan

CruxGNZ
05-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Nah, definetly "US" :thumbsup :D

!M!

1fastsol
05-07-2005, 06:38 PM
start from left to right. f them all, would that be fun. all at the same time? :rolf :wooo