PDA

View Full Version : Did a run with a Black Fox body Notch back

Firefighter Z
04-19-2005, 03:06 PM
I meet up with a Black Fox body notchback with cam and other bolt-on that I can tell, he had his buddy with him in the Green notchback LX but I got a chance to line up with the Black one on Rawson and Howell Ave.

We knew that the both of us were gonna go since it is a FORD and Chevy kinda thing, but anyways I had 2 other people in my car plus myself and no tune while he was riding solo...

The light turns green and we slowly roll out to about 15mph then we just hammerd it with both of our cars screaming, we took i tup to 60mph and then got off it... The Black notchback won by half a car or so even though he messed up a shift but it didnt make a diffrence, I expected to lose since I had 2 other people in the car plus no tune that left me running pig rich.

I gave him a thumbs up :thumbsup as also did he so we were both cool with the run and then we parted ways.

I like to line up with you again if your on BCM here, I just gotten my car tuned yesterday and I like to see what the outcome would be since I tuned the car, but I like to take it to the track this summer some day. :headbang

BTW: He had a pretty clean Mustang :thumbsup

Josh