PDA

View Full Version : Old lady, nice car

CruxGNZ
04-18-2005, 10:56 PM
I was down on 42nd and Bradley doing some commercial work and I see this very nice red early '90's Trans Am with black mesh wheels. What caught my attention is the person driving it. She had to be 70-80 years old, white hair, and wearing a nice lavender dress. Just out for a cruise in her Trans Am to drop off some mail at the strip mall I was working at. I though she might have been driving her sons car or something, but no, the liscense plate was GRAMS AM . Big thumbs up to her!

!M!

Knyghtmare
04-18-2005, 11:00 PM
She had to be 70-80 years old, white hair, and wearing a nice lavender dress.
!M!

Sounds like you were checking out more than the car! :rolf

CruxGNZ
04-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey, the sweeter the juice the riper the... wait how does that go? :rolf

!M!

GTSLOW
04-19-2005, 02:47 AM
Sounds like you were checking out more than the car! :rolf

:thumbsup :rolf

FANAT1C
04-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Gotta love the plate! :thumbsup

BAD LS1
04-19-2005, 12:25 PM
I was down on 42nd and Bradley doing some commercial work and I see this very nice red early '90's Trans Am with black mesh wheels. What caught my attention is the person driving it. She had to be 70-80 years old, white hair, and wearing a nice lavender dress. Just out for a cruise in her Trans Am to drop off some mail at the strip mall I was working at. I though she might have been driving her sons car or something, but no, the liscense plate was GRAMS AM . Big thumbs up to her!

!M!

DUDE!!! i saw the funniest sh!t at lunch earlier!!! :rolf Im goingto taco bell in grafton.. .waiting to turn right at a light... and low and behold a white GTA with gold crosslace wheels rolls through OK clean... and this old bitty driving it too :rolf :rolf this lady was prolly in her late 60s! and it had personalized plates too!! but i couldnt make out what they said though. What are the odds?

CruxGNZ
04-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Haha... No way! What is it with old ladies driving TA's? :rolf

Well hey, I give them a thumbs up for driving something other than a Buick or Cadillac :thumbsup ...I wonder if they ever floor it? Could you imagine sitting at a stoplight and you look over and see this white haired little old lady driving a TA and she looks back at you with the "it's on" look and gives it a little rev. Light turns green and before you could comprehend what the hell is happening, she peels out leaving you behind, waving her hand out the window with her index finger and thumb forming a "L". :rolf Gotta watch out for 'dem Grandma's!

!M!

Pig Pen
04-23-2005, 02:33 PM
If I'm not mistaken, didn't Pope John Paul have a TA?

USMARINE1108
04-24-2005, 08:49 PM
ha, that's great!

jbiscuit
04-25-2005, 10:50 AM
there is an old lady across the street from my parents house with one of the cleanest Fox Body notches I have ever seen. Its a dark green color. All stock, prolly about 25K on the ticker....she takes it out in the summer to cruise around a bit.

sriddccrocks
04-25-2005, 08:49 PM
then theres that old lady w/ the orange opel gt, ive heard shes had it for years!! i see that all the time on sunset here in waukesha :goof

Teufelhunden
04-26-2005, 02:48 PM
That Pope bit was LMAO-funny. :thumbsup

then theres that old lady w/ the orange opel gt, ive heard shes had it for years!! i see that all the time on sunset here in waukesha :goof

I've seen her before when I lived in the 'sha back in the mid 90's.

Irish
04-28-2005, 08:47 AM

I have seen her have a dozen times going to and from work.

BadAzzGTA89
04-30-2005, 12:56 AM
Ok this is so messed up :(
I really need to step it up a gen :chair:

BadAzzGTA89
04-30-2005, 12:58 AM
DUDE!!! i saw the funniest sh!t at lunch earlier!!! :rolf Im goingto taco bell in grafton.. .waiting to turn right at a light... and low and behold a white GTA with gold crosslace wheels rolls through OK clean... and this old bitty driving it too :rolf :rolf this lady was prolly in her late 60s! and it had personalized plates too!! but i couldnt make out what they said though. What are the odds?
Oh BTW you see the 65ish chevelle for sale at the sign company there on wisconsin down the street from my grafton rock of ages?