PDA

View Full Version : WIN MX users...

SlowStee
04-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Does anyone else have as many problems with it as I do?

1. It doesnt finish or even sometimes doesnt START downloading songs

2. I get random error reports, and the program closes itself :chair:

I tried re-installing it, but that didnt help.. Anyone else havin problems? :confused

Yooformula
04-17-2005, 02:33 PM
I have been using winmx for almost 2 years now with little problems. You do have to make sure the sources you are dl'ng from have complete files and that they are not over qued but other than that, its fairly easy.

juicedimpss
04-17-2005, 03:27 PM
i dont use them anymore, lime wire pro is way better

SlowStee
04-17-2005, 03:31 PM
I have been using winmx for almost 2 years now with little problems. You do have to make sure the sources you are dl'ng from have complete files and that they are not over qued but other than that, its fairly easy.
Ive used it for years too now..Its just starting to do this sh!t to me...it's weird

Yooformula
04-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Did you upgrade?

SlowStee
04-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Did you upgrade?
after having problems with the version I had...I deleted and re-installed a new version...same problems

GTSLOW
04-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Weird never had that problem either? Been using it since I was in 9th grade :D

SlowStee
04-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Weird never had that problem either? Been using it since I was in 9th grade :D
WerD to dat :)

DirtyMax
04-17-2005, 06:03 PM
It geeks out once in a great while but it's still a million times better than kazaa...

SlowStee
04-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Am I seriously the only one having problems?? I cannot DL any music from any program on my computer anymore!!! Ive been doing it for years with Win MX, and now it just doesnt DL anymore :confused :confused

Nothing downloads on win mx!! It just never starts downloading, even if there are 150 users for the song.. It just will never start downloading!

:chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair:

LIL EVO
04-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Limewire > all

I used to use WinMX, then Kazaa, Limewire puts them to shame combined.

Yooformula
04-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Am I seriously the only one having problems?? I cannot DL any music from any program on my computer anymore!!! Ive been doing it for years with Win MX, and now it just doesnt DL anymore :confused :confused

Nothing downloads on win mx!! It just never starts downloading, even if there are 150 users for the song.. It just will never start downloading!

You jinxed me! I cant dl sheot anymore either! I get tons of users but no dls. I am still uploading a ton though. :confused

SlowStee
04-24-2005, 05:20 PM
You jinxed me! I cant dl sheot anymore either! I get tons of users but no dls. I am still uploading a ton though. :confused
same here with the uploads...Maybe Ive been targeted and my DLs are being blocked :stare