PDA

View Full Version : Greatlakes Dragway!?!

STEALTHZR2
04-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Would anyone like to meet up next weekend at greatlakes? Depending on the weather.

SloFarmTruck
04-16-2005, 10:23 AM
I don't need to see your truck run 17.2 again. :) I did hear that you lost to a certain stock ford explorer. :thumbsup . Just givvin you a hard time pat.
I will prolly be down there tomorow for Import Drag Wars!!

STEALTHZR2
04-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey long time no see. What's new, and how are u? My s10 only ran 16.2 :crying Come on it's just a V6. I could do better maybe. If your talking about l mikes exploder, he didn't have a chance. But anyways :D I've got work sunday. Hopefully i might see you or the other guys there next weekend. :headbang

Crawlin
04-16-2005, 01:59 PM
If your talking about l mikes exploder, he didn't have a chance. But anyways

I got $100.00 on the explorer!! CDW Get the camera ready. Headlines read Bone Stock Ford Explorer Makes SlealthZR go back into hiding. :)

Windsorcapri.

stupid log in under that other Chris' name %$&^&%*% :thumbsup

STEALTHZR2
04-16-2005, 02:32 PM
I got $100.00 on the explorer!! CDW Get the camera ready. Headlines read Bone Stock Ford Explorer Makes SlealthZR go back into hiding. :)

Windsorcapri.

stupid log in under that other Chris' name %$&^&%*% :thumbsup

I 'd be up for the challenge. :headbang Easy cash...gas money. But mike doesn't OWN the truck anymore. :crying He has a 99 GSX. :headbang

SloFarmTruck
04-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey dumb-ass it was his parents newer explorer that owned your truck!! I believe if I heard correct that our good freind German was in the explorer when you fellas raced. Tell ya what since I just heard that your truck just "hung" with srt4me's neon on the freeway. Jason did you know that a ZR2 pick-up is as fast as your stock neon?? I am going to raise this little bet to $200.00. Let me know when you have the money, and we can set this up. Who wants to hold the cash? :wooo

Anakonda69
04-16-2005, 05:20 PM
i couldn't this weekend but we should get all the trucks together. we tried last year and it never worked out. i really wanna take my truck down there. don't plan to run anything good but just to go.

SlowStee
04-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Who wants to hold the cash? :wooo
:D.

STEALTHZR2
04-16-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey dumb-ass it was his parents newer explorer that owned your truck!! I believe if I heard correct that our good freind German was in the explorer when you fellas raced. Tell ya what since I just heard that your truck just "hung" with srt4me's neon on the freeway. Jason did you know that a ZR2 pick-up is as fast as your stock neon?? I am going to raise this little bet to $200.00. Let me know when you have the money, and we can set this up. Who wants to hold the cash? :wooo

Hey Chris... Chill out. Mikes parents explorer and my s10 raced and I was only maybe a car length ahead. Big deal. German was driving my truck at the time. I was the passenger in the explorer with mike driving. Just F**king around. And last week on hwy srtme and me in the S10 played around at 50 to 75mph. I stayed alittle next to him. But when he hit like 80 he quit when he was ahead of me. I know I can't beat any SRT-4. Like I said before...JUST F**KING AROUND. Plus with this hole bet thing you guys started. I"ve got better things to spend my money on.

GTSLOW
04-16-2005, 08:50 PM

If you wanna trash talk s10's I'll GLADY be up for your 200 dollar bet when I get home!

I'll race ya on the highway, street, dragstrip, road america, you pick?

Hey Chris... Chill out. Mikes parents explorer and my s10 raced and I was only maybe a car length ahead. Big deal. German was driving my truck at the time. I was the passenger in the explorer with mike driving. Just F**king around. And last week on hwy srtme and me in the S10 played around at 50 to 75mph. I stayed alittle next to him. But when he hit like 80 he quit when he was ahead of me. I know I can't beat any SRT-4. Like I said before...JUST F**KING AROUND. Plus with this hole bet thing you guys started. I"ve got better things to spend my money on.

Dunno seems like sumthing up his azz?

WhiteZCamaro
04-16-2005, 09:39 PM
This should get interesting :popcorn

STEALTHZR2
04-16-2005, 10:40 PM
If you wanna trash talk s10's I'll GLADY be up for your 200 dollar bet when I get home!

It's like if you don't own a 14sec or less car or TRUCK ...your nothing on this website. Am I right?

GTSLOW
04-16-2005, 11:05 PM
It's like if you don't own a 14sec or less car or TRUCK ...your nothing on this website. Am I right?

Click sig link my friend.

I'd bet right now with a good 60ft I could crack off a high high 13.

Oh and btw I was supporting you :chair:

SlowStee
04-16-2005, 11:08 PM

16 second ride

STEALTHZR2
04-16-2005, 11:12 PM

Thanks. sorry about that

GTSLOW
04-16-2005, 11:15 PM
16 second ride

Oh god here's the peanut gallery chiming in. MR. I've got plans, the fastest LT1 in the midwest, my cars in more peices than a lego set, and my tq converter's in spain.

Go whore somewhere else :loser

:rolf

STEALTHZR2
04-16-2005, 11:18 PM
16 second ride
see what i mean

GTSLOW
04-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Not really, but its a 4x4 you cant expect to go fast without big $$

SloFarmTruck
04-17-2005, 02:12 AM

Hey 96s10 no prob with you, I am actually looking forward to seeing your setup when it is done. This is just a freindly challenge to an acquaintance to see whose side of the story is correct. :thumbsup Someone and I am not mentioning names has a knack for telling tall tales.

GTSLOW
04-17-2005, 04:04 AM
Hey 96s10 no prob with you, I am actually looking forward to seeing your setup when it is done. This is just a freindly challenge to an acquaintance to see whose side of the story is correct. :thumbsup Someone and I am not mentioning names has a knack for telling tall tales.

:rolf sry it just seemed like ya jumped on the guy pretty hard?

Well its all good, so whens this highspeed fast and the furious 4x4 s10 vs explorer racing going down :goof

SlowStee
04-17-2005, 04:04 AM
Oh god here's the peanut gallery chiming in. MR. I've got plans, the fastest LT1 in the midwest, my cars in more peices than a lego set, and my tq converter's in spain.

Go whore somewhere else :loser

:rolf
I just **** wit cha nan ;)

I know you got plans for teh S10 :D

GTSLOW
04-17-2005, 04:07 AM
I just **** wit cha nan ;)

I know you got plans for teh S10 :D

LOL I know me 2

This is why I love bcm :thumbsup :rolf :wtf I have nothing better to do then to sit behind my computer (in korea) and buy parts/trash talk!

SlowStee
04-17-2005, 04:12 AM
LOL I know me 2

This is why I love bcm :thumbsup :rolf :wtf I have nothing better to do then to sit behind my computer (in korea) and buy parts/trash talk!
and goddamnit I STILL dont have a converter..and my car is STILL on jackstands :rolf

GTSLOW
04-17-2005, 04:13 AM
and goddamnit I STILL dont have a converter..and my car is STILL on jackstands :rolf

:rolf I'm sorry to hear that!! Mabye you should buy a T56? :goof

STEALTHZR2
04-17-2005, 07:38 AM
Not really, but its a 4x4 you cant expect to go fast without big $$
true...

STEALTHZR2
04-17-2005, 08:22 AM

And you got this info from our friend. :wooo He's good man known him for years. But sometimes the stories he tells are way out there. HONEST

RedGSX
04-17-2005, 10:50 AM
MY stories are way out there??? Bring some to my attention if I have told you some, please?! Come on now... You know I beat you with that explorer with the Air hog in it. but who cares anyway....

btw: Had no idea this was going on, this is just a result of Windsor having absolutly WAY too much time on his hands. All that is said is to be taken as a joke. :thumbsup

STEALTHZR2
04-17-2005, 11:22 AM
MY stories are way out there??? Bring some to my attention if I have told you some, please?! Come on now... You know I beat you with that explorer with the Air hog in it. but who cares anyway....

btw: Had no idea this was going on, this is just a result of Windsor having absolutly WAY too much time on his hands. All that is said is to be taken as a joke. :thumbsup
I ment Germans stories not yours mike.

SloFarmTruck
04-17-2005, 11:31 AM
I ment Germans stories not yours mike.

I wasn't quoting german..no offense to him but I never would. Most info that I pass along or believe in is either seen by me or verified by more than one. Trust but verify. It's a personal rule.

So whens this rematch???

Lash
04-17-2005, 09:00 PM
People actually race ZR-2's?

Mine makes my low 15/high(very high) 14 sec cavalier feel like a Ferrari. :goof

SRT4ME
04-18-2005, 05:38 AM

Do u have to use my car as the measuring stick to gauge & set-up races like a ricer Chris? :chair:
J/K :D
-Jason

GTSLOW
04-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Do u have to use my car as the measuring stick to gauge & set-up races like a ricer Chris? :chair:
J/K :D
-Jason

Hey good job on the time there! :thumbsup

And everyone says GLD isnt good for traction! Imagine going to byron :D

SRT4ME
04-19-2005, 08:40 AM
Hey good job on the time there! :thumbsup

And everyone says GLD isnt good for traction! Imagine going to byron :D

I imagine King of the Highway 2004 at GLD, but only every day :eek:
Ok, I need to stop thinking about that. Imagining what I could have ran stock in my car (instead of running my buddy's) with a 1.9 60ft on the stock tires instead of a 2.1 has me getting all misty-eyed :goof
-Jason