lotsals1
04-14-2005, 09:45 PM
http://popularhotrodding.com/features/0409phr_camaro/

lotsals1
04-14-2005, 09:48 PM
http://popularhotrodding.com/features/0309phr_5camaro/

fireboverd
04-14-2005, 09:56 PM
I dunno, I'd still take a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen over that, I just can't get excited about those modern "vintage styling" cars

lotsals1
04-14-2005, 10:00 PM
i just want a lighter ls2 powered car -and or a ls7 :drool:

Al
04-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Lets hope they don't back out of this one like they had done with so many other projects.

As for those concept pictures, a production mode won't look like that because the front bumper is too low or non-existent on those cars. Just imagine having to replace your hood and grill after a 3 mph fender-bender.

Nix
04-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Man I think it actually looks really good, I think its one of those either you love it or hate it. :thumbsup

lotsals1
04-14-2005, 11:03 PM
this pic is bad ass

HITMAN
04-16-2005, 09:19 PM
PLEASE build this sucker

They way things are going at GM these days?
Fat Phucking Chance. According to Chevy, their Cobalt and Impala SS models are todays Mustang fighters... :rolleyes:

And lets not forget those new super-performance models, the Trailblazer SS :rolf and the Malibu Maxx SS. :puke

GM and Boob Klutz have their heads so far up their own rectums, they're going to need a chest splitter just to get some fresh air. Phuck Chevy and phuck GM, I'm going back to a Mudstain and I'm going to stay there. :fire

lotsals1
04-16-2005, 10:29 PM
yah but I bet its just a sandbag--they always do shhit like that

HITMAN
04-17-2005, 01:42 AM
yah but I bet its just a sandbag--they always do shhit like that
Not this time, Tim. GM is phucked financially right now. They're losing money hand-over-fist to the UAW jackals because of the high cost of medical benefits and having to pay off Fiat to the tune of 2 billion, not to mention having to just about give away their fugly junk-ass wrecks. From what I understand, Lutz is just about out the door, and they've already canceled the next Camaro as well as the 2008 GTO redesign. :chair:

Face it, Tim, you have the best looking and probably last F-body design that will ever roll down an assembly line. Keep it, enjoy it, and when you're tired of it, go back to Mopar or join me on the Mudstain band-wagon. Hell, you wont even have to give up the LS series engine, if you don't want to. Just buy yourself a nice light CHEAP Fox-body, and then drop an LSwhatever into it... ;)

DocDave
04-17-2005, 08:35 AM
'phucked financially' ain't the word for it. $300 Billion in debt. That's crazy. Unfortunately, I think GMs best days are behind them right now. The don't have the ability to take chances building a performace vehicle right now. They are putting all there eggs into making small cars that you would think get better gas milelage, but don't. It will be interesting to see where things go, but bringing the camaro back; I doubt it. :(

GMs Debt Problems (http://uspolitics.about.com/b/a/154502.htm)

Pig Pen
04-18-2005, 02:05 PM
'phucked financially' ain't the word for it. $300 Billion in debt. That's crazy. Unfortunately, I think GMs best days are behind them right now. The don't have the ability to take chances building a performace vehicle right now. They are putting all there eggs into making small cars that you would think get better gas milelage, but don't. It will be interesting to see where things go, but bringing the camaro back; I doubt it. :(

GMs Debt Problems (http://uspolitics.about.com/b/a/154502.htm)

GULP...You mean the Cobalt SS isn't a performance car?

DocDave
04-18-2005, 03:30 PM
GULP...You mean the Cobalt SS isn't a performance car?

LOL. They'd like to make you think so.

Pig Pen
04-18-2005, 03:53 PM
Atleast I can say my Dad designed the intake system on the Cobalt. Thats as close as that thing comes to me.

T-Bag
04-18-2005, 10:38 PM
Sorry guys, GM is too much in the hole to build another lame arse sports car that won't sell worth a damn. It seems like they throw an SS badge on anything that has a. 7 HP over stock b. has a weak blower c. has dumbass ground effects .

Their truck sales are going down the drain with the shitty redesign, their cars suck goat balls more than ford's, the GTO still sucks even with a bump in HP and it's lame-o "ram air". I love the 4th gen fbodies a helluva lot better than I liked the chiseled body style of the rustang (99-04). Sales sucked though

WhiteZCamaro
04-18-2005, 11:05 PM
I think it looks pretty cool. :thumbsup

lotsals1
04-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Sorry guys, GM is too much in the hole to build another lame arse sports car that won't sell worth a damn. It seems like they throw an SS badge on anything that has a. 7 HP over stock b. has a weak blower c. has dumbass ground effects .

Their truck sales are going down the drain with the shitty redesign, their cars suck goat balls more than ford's, the GTO still sucks even with a bump in HP and it's lame-o "ram air". I love the 4th gen fbodies a helluva lot better than I liked the chiseled body style of the rustang (99-04). Sales sucked thoughThey should of left the mustang alone --that fugly 05 needs to be **** canned the 04 is way better looking imo

Rocket Power
04-19-2005, 09:04 AM
I like the 05 GT. :thumbsup
I think that Concept pic looks like a plastic 69 model that got left under a heatlamp.

T-Bag
04-19-2005, 01:30 PM
They should of left the mustang alone --that fugly 05 needs to be **** canned the 04 is way better looking imo

I hated 99-04. 05 Gt's look good for the most part, the v6's are a different story however.