PDA

View Full Version : Stupid girls of hwy..... harassment!

v6camarogrl
04-09-2005, 01:38 PM
I'll apologize now if this seems like a rant, but I'm a little annoyed at the moment.

So I came home last night to find that someone IMed me and said they saw me at hwy and that we should talk. So this morning I IM them back and ask their name and what they drive. They respond "Sarah, red camaro" My first reaction was wow, this person's just f*ckin with me, but they claimed it's true. So then I realize that this chick is the friend of one of my friend's ex-gf's (confusing, hehe) The camaro is not really her's, but her friends, and they've harassed me before at hwy, pullin up next to me and making lebso gestures. So she continues to talk sh*t to me over AIM and then has to put an away message on after I shut down everything she says.

So now I'm looking forward to running into these dumb girls again since they will most likely continue to harass me. They don't even know me and the only reason they go to hwy is make fun of "nasty bitches like me" I tried to get them to race since she doesn't know the difference between a 3.4L vert and 3.8L coupe, but she claims they're not there to race. So, if any of you see a red 97 camaro vert with two or more girls in it, please don't mistake it for my car and feel free to use the art of intimidation!

/rant

A B4C Z
04-09-2005, 01:45 PM
I saw it. The liscense plate was "LIL K" i belive.

Kyle

Crawlin
04-09-2005, 01:46 PM
So you all gonna get down or what? I mean I do have a mud pit for rent?

J/K, just slap dem hoes, simple as that

nismodave
04-09-2005, 01:58 PM
I think a Bra and Panties match would solve this nicely.

v6camarogrl
04-09-2005, 02:02 PM
I saw it. The liscense plate was "LIL K" i belive.

Kyle
Yup, that would be the camaro, her name is Karen and she's about 5'2" and rather plump, so unless she sat on me, I'm not too scared. Otherwise I'll just attempt to run her over... oh hang on, that would leave a rather large dent, scratch that!

SloFarmTruck
04-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Saw them hoes last night pull into oscars. license plate lil k we saw her crawl her fat a$$ out of the camaro. and we were all like "WHOA" that aint no Lil k. I don't know where she gets the lil from. All I saw was rolls. Next time I see that car I will make sure to "intimidate" them. :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
04-09-2005, 02:59 PM
So you all gonna get down or what? I mean I do have a mud pit for rent?
Mud? covers too much...KY jelly! didn't "old school" teach you anything?

Crawlin
04-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Mud? covers too much...KY jelly! didn't "old school" teach you anything?

Taught me it takes a week to get the large tubs of KY, so mud solves everything right NOW, haven't you ever seen "Stripes" ? hahah

xsbc63x
04-09-2005, 03:54 PM
well if theyre hot tell them i need some brains in the range

Nix
04-09-2005, 06:14 PM
I saw that heffer last nite. She seriously reminded me of that cartoon US Acres that is part of Garfield and Friends, she looked like Orsons fat brother. Lil K='s Special K, hence she needs to go on a diet.

lotsals1
04-09-2005, 07:43 PM
CHICK FIGHT! Awsome
I'll bring the popcorn

sidewayzbimmer
04-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Seen the camaro in oscars. The chick driving was nasty and she was under dressed! For real put some clothes on right? But passenger looked pretty cute if i remember right?
bryan

v6camarogrl
04-09-2005, 08:48 PM
The passenger is the one that was harassing me this morning! She had some real cute names and opinions for me too! :loser

SlowStee
04-09-2005, 09:54 PM
The passenger is the one that was harassing me this morning! She had some real cute names and opinions for me too! :loser
through some cute ones back ;)

lotsals1
04-09-2005, 10:09 PM
:alcoholic
through some cute ones back ;)The only reason she looked cute was because the driver was a hag

VroomPshhTsi
04-10-2005, 12:18 AM
I saw "LIL K" out tonite in their slow camaro, so i beat them with my slow 3.8 bonny and laughed at them.... ur right, there is nothing "LIL" about the driver :goof and that made the passenger not seem so bad :rolf

Nix
04-10-2005, 01:31 AM
I also had the honor to see her again up close this time at Oscars and and man she is peutrid! Worse than I thought from the drive by last nite. :stare

Al
04-10-2005, 03:33 AM
I remember someone who would throw pennies at the ugly-stick-girls...then he would ask for his money back!!! :rolf

v6camarogrl
04-10-2005, 10:43 AM
I remember someone who would throw pennies at the ugly-stick-girls...then he would ask for his money back!!! :rolf
HAHA :rolf that is awesome!!!

And what time was she at Oscar's last night?? I must have just missed her, damnit!

RespectfulRicer
04-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Me and my buddy saw her last night, I guess everyone talks **** about her. After seeing her I can tell why. :loser

RespectfulRicer
04-10-2005, 12:44 PM
I saw "LIL K" out tonite in their slow camaro, so i beat them with my slow 3.8 bonny and laughed at them.... ur right, there is nothing "LIL" about the driver :goof and that made the passenger not seem so bad :rolf

yeah I was with him when we saw her...its all true, maybe her car would be faster if she wasn't adding soo much wieght. :goof

sidewayzbimmer
04-10-2005, 08:13 PM
:alcoholic The only reason she looked cute was because the driver was a hag

:rolf :rolf :rolf
probably true lol!

v6camarogrl
04-10-2005, 08:51 PM
:rolf
Just thought I'd keep y'all updated... the b*itch (Sarah) just IMed me again with her second attempt to f*ck with me.... she refused to meet me at oscar's next weekend..... damnit, I'm not gonna get my fight! :(

scottie K
04-10-2005, 10:00 PM
i think i saw you up at oscars sat
did you have a alpinestar jacket on??

v6camarogrl
04-10-2005, 10:03 PM
yup, that was me, I wore my jacket case I had a run-in with "lil-k"... the more armor the better!! :goof

scottie K
04-10-2005, 10:05 PM
i was going to ask if that was you lol

i was over by the loud mustang

nismodave
04-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Too Hung over today Scottie??? You missed a nice day at GLD.

:chair:

scottie K
04-10-2005, 10:52 PM
i didnt get out bed untill 6pm

nidex
04-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Hahaha, I saw the "Lil K" mobile at Brookfield Square yesterday. That's one huge *****. Personally I wouldn't worry about it, judging by the looks of her.

Poor motor.