PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Warrior flips out. Almost a riot!

Neal Steffek
04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
The Ultimate Warrior gave a speech infront of University of Connecticut students last night that almost broke out into a riot. Major arguments broke out after many considered Warrior's thoughts to be homophobic and racist.

People started yelling at Warrior as he spoke. Warrior at one point started yelling and stomping his feet, telling everyone to not talk while he is and to ask questions after his speech. Officers were eventually called in to calm things down.

The group that brought Warrior in, the College Republicans, apologized heavily for bringing Warrior in after the speech ended. Statements that really got the crowd upset were when Warrior said "queering don't make the world work" and told an Iranian girl to "get a towel." Warrior also admitted that he used steroids while in wrestling.

http://okwerdloathe.com/123/Ultimate%20Warrior%20-%20UCONN%20April%205%202005.wmv

right click, save as.....

GTSLOW
04-08-2005, 09:34 PM
That really is funny!!!

theavenger333
04-09-2005, 02:36 AM
yeah dude, he is almost clinically insane, he was commited many times, including right after his last stint with then WCW. after he got out he legally changed his name to Warrior, or added it to his name..... he's nuts

TheBlueSupra
04-09-2005, 02:39 AM
LOL he sure is

awsomeears
04-09-2005, 03:35 AM
Snap into a Slim JIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh Wait wrong person :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

BadAzzGTA89
04-09-2005, 05:05 AM
That's not even the first Ultimate Warrior!
I heard the OG one died from a OD :crying

Teufelhunden
04-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Link doesn't work...

GTSLOW
04-09-2005, 06:48 AM
Musta took it down due to bandwidth?

Pig Pen
04-09-2005, 10:23 AM
There's only been one (1) Warrior. He started in likethe mid eighty's with Sting as a tag team called the freedom fighters, then they split when the warrior went to the WWF. Look at the face's through out the years, its the same guy. He also has a work out routine coming out.

Crawlin
04-09-2005, 10:36 AM
http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/08.04.2005UConnRetort.htm

check that crap out. Jim's link didn't work, but i found the right one and then THIS. it's funny to read :)

Pig Pen
04-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Whats so wrong about him anyways? Liberal college kids have been throwing pies, washers, and spitting at a whole list of Conservative speakers lately with NOTHING happening to them, and not even having it be brought up. I only wish the Warrior would have done the crazy almost homosexual like running thing he used to do and started to beat on people. That would rock.

Crawlin
04-09-2005, 10:59 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with him. The man has some strong values and beliefs and in this world, that's a good thing. It only seems wrong because hardly anyone is like that. The ones that ARE like that are very outspoken and that's why we hear about 'em.

TuffEnuff
04-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Liberal = JACKASS

Yooformula
04-10-2005, 12:30 AM
That was funny sh|t! I honestly didnt think that he was too far off base with some of his ideas :confused But he shouldnt have said he was mentoring people as his lecture and rant had nothing to do with mentoring but moreso political preaching. "Queering dont make the world work" was a classic line! :rolf

theavenger333
04-10-2005, 03:18 AM
Snap into a Slim JIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohh Wait wrong person :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf
ACTUALLY, the Ultimate Warrior WAS a slim jim jockey, i think before Randy Savage

jon_we4
04-10-2005, 12:46 PM
when i was little the ultimate warrior was my favorite :(

Pig Pen
04-10-2005, 12:54 PM
True that, I used to have the Ultimate Warrior arm bands all neoned out rocking when I played jayhawks football when I was a little kid.

I think the only thing thats wrong with the guy now, is only the name. But, he believes in what the name stands for, so I can't hate him for standing up to bs liberals and putting it back at them

And the Warrior did the Slim Jim's before Macho Man, but he didn't stick to it all that long.

Crazy Z28
04-13-2005, 11:40 AM
He used to be my hero. I remember when he beat Hogan for the title....oh the good old days. :chair: