PDA

View Full Version : very weird...........

NoJoke83
04-06-2005, 11:14 PM
I cant believe how easy i can read this......am I weird?

Typoglycemia
Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it ....... I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)- Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt

Pig Pen
04-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Not really, its just spelled fone-net-tic-cal-lee.

Prince Valiant
04-07-2005, 12:55 AM
I cant believe how easy i can read this......am I weird?

Typoglycemia
Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it ....... I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)- Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmoranttHwo do yuo tihnk deicssu hsa mdea ti thsi fra?

mean, I know...sorry D :(

deciuss
04-07-2005, 08:40 AM
haha hey did i wright that? :rolf

wikked
04-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Not really, its just spelled fone-net-tic-cal-lee.

Phonetically is basically spelling words how they sound ;) Such as:

Giraffe = jurĀ·raf

<picks random word from above post>

Aoccdrnig is not phonetic, it's jibberish that the mind still can figure out :goof

Yea i'm done. http://www.wikked.com/icon/nerd.gif

Irish
04-07-2005, 04:59 PM
me got headache :durr

v6camarogrl
04-07-2005, 09:50 PM
I think I may have typoglycemia cuz I put letters in the wrong order all the time! I just like to think it's cuz my brain works way too fast for my fingers though.... :goof