PDA

View Full Version : Had a run in with Mr. Schuh/blue EVO

Nix
04-05-2005, 06:39 PM
To make a long story short, I was over at my folks house today after work to say hi and what not. Iam leaving the subdivsion takeing a left on to National Ave. I happened to see some people getting into the EVO and I got on my car a little bit and went on my merry way, no burnouts or fishtails anyhitng like that. So I get up to the stop lights on National and Hwy 164. And who is behind me? Right up on my ****!NG back bumper!!!! I swear to god for him to be able to catch up to me he mush have been doing atleast 80 plus, this is no joke, he was flyin. He rolled right up to my rear end with 3 other people in his turd mobile and stopped then rolled forward a bit more and repeted this. I swear he was less that half an inch from my bumper. So the light turns green I start to go and he was tailgating me, I waved my pointer finger saying stop it, so he continued and then went around me in a lane to turn right and blew by me. I sped up and flipped him off and waved my arm around in rage, he finally pulled over about a mile after me pointing for him to pull over. I got out before he did, then he got out and I just started going ballastic on him!!! He is tellin me that he has wittnesses that say he didnt do anything wrong. He also said I had my directional on to turn left and thats why he passed me!!! WHAT???? I had to go one more block and make a RIGHT TURN not a flippin left!!!! This kid is a complete waste of space, the best part of him dripped down his mothers leg!!!! He is a lyer and a piece of garbage. This kid is a wussss, I was right up in his face and hes like, "hey man Iam with my family here" What and I care why??? Geezzzzeeee. I said you already have enough trouble from last week you dont need anymore, and hes like what are you talking about?? O are you the guy that was revving his motor at me? What? I havent even had my car out 2 times including today. This kid is a jagoff. He is a nobody, with his kahkis and polo shirt all tucked nicley in with his pretty little dress shoes, I bet mommy dressed him up all nice before he left the house, "Mathew make sure you wear clean underware this time" "yes mommy dearest". Alright Iam done venting about this cream queen. That is all.

FANAT1C
04-05-2005, 08:17 PM
What's up with all the assholes!!? I got my car out for a run around the block today (it's running like sh*t, time for a new carb) and a couple of heavy set guys in a mid nineties v6 Camaro got so close to my ass when I stopped at a red light. :flipoff2: Why cant we get some respect from people with stock daily drivers?

By the way, if the driver of that pos stock v6 Camaro is on these boards why dont you just ask for a race instead of trying to possibly getting/causing an accident.

New carb will be on within a week. I'm usually game for a fun race. I try not to be too serious. :D

nismodave
04-05-2005, 09:34 PM
BCM stands for BREW CITY MOANERS now.............Jacka$$ in EVO, Loser in another EVO, ANOTHER EVO STORY, Idiot in F350 deisel........

Mods....Its time for a ROAD RAGE FORUM. :loser

SlowStee
04-05-2005, 11:23 PM
BCM stands for BREW CITY MOANERS now.............Jacka$$ in EVO, Loser in another EVO, ANOTHER EVO STORY, Idiot in F350 deisel........

It's time for a forum where you can can complain to yourself :)

Prince Valiant
04-05-2005, 11:27 PM
It's time for a forum where you can can complain to yourself :)Screw that...a whole board: www.nismodavecomplainingaboutpeoplecomplaining.net (http://www.battlehype.com/ugly_woman1.php)

animal
04-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Screw that...a whole board: www.nismodavecomplainingaboutpeoplecomplaining.net (http://)

Heh.

T-Bag
04-05-2005, 11:44 PM
bad link

Prince Valiant
04-05-2005, 11:47 PM
bad link
fixed

deciuss
04-05-2005, 11:50 PM
wow crazy what a :asshole

SlowStee
04-05-2005, 11:53 PM
wow crazy what a :asshole
ill smoke your ass

:eek:

:D

92lxcoupe
04-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Nick, you out starting sh!t again? Some things don't change...j/k

This guy does sound like he needs a beating!!

Nix
04-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Nick, you out starting sh!t again? Some things don't change...j/k

This guy does sound like he needs a beating!!

And who might we have here? :confused

92lxcoupe
04-06-2005, 10:50 AM
I used to work with you at American. How have you been?

Nix
04-06-2005, 12:17 PM
I used to work with you at American. How have you been?

Alright this has to be JCW. Send me a PM man.

deciuss
04-06-2005, 12:54 PM
ill smoke your ass

what are you talking about? yes my car sucks and is slow its a civic that has a crapy turbo kit that never works right on it that needs to be taken out back and beaten with a stick to make it run right again

nismodave
04-06-2005, 03:37 PM
I see that alot of people here like all the .........."WHAAAAHHHH, I got cut off!!!" threads.......

But I shouldnt expect any less from some of the BONEHEADS here.

Valiant and Animal seem to be the Resident a$$clowns. They both are Internet Tuff guys, that Im sure dont have the BALLS to say sh!t to someones face. :flipoff2:

So their responses do not surprise me.

If I was a person who did not live here, and was visiting BCM, I would say "Wow, all they do is complain about people cutting them off and such, in Milwaukee."

Comon people, handle your own Business on the road and save bandwidth.

SlowStee
04-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I see that alot of people here like all the .........."WHAAAAHHHH, I got cut off!!!" threads.......

But I shouldnt expect any less from some of the BONEHEADS here.

Valiant and Animal seem to be the Resident a$$clowns. They both are Internet Tuff guys, that Im sure dont have the BALLS to say sh!t to someones face. :flipoff2:

So their responses do not surprise me.

If I was a person who did not live here, and was visiting BCM, I would say "Wow, all they do is complain about people cutting them off and such, in Milwaukee."

Comon people, handle your own Business on the road and save bandwidth.
AGAIN...save your breath and go complain somewhere else... :punch:

Nix
04-06-2005, 04:29 PM

If you are saying that Iam complaining Iam goning to have to disagree with you on that one. I was sipmly stating what had happened today concerning the Matthew Schuh incident. As for the F350 Diesel, that was a simple question, does anyone know who drives it "becuase" and that was that, end of story.

GHOSST
04-06-2005, 05:48 PM

Thats not cool. The unfortunate part of this club is that most of the members live in reasonable distance in or around WI. If people need to vent, let em. Most likely someone else will run into that problem, or avoid it (or look for it:devil). We got a community here, people will have problems.. let em. And I'm sure Valiant or Animal woulnd't mind puttin the keyboard down for a minute either. Dave you just need to relax, smoke a blunt or somethin, you know BCM is the drama capital of WI. :durr :durr

nismodave
04-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Thats not cool. The unfortunate part of this club is that most of the members live in reasonable distance in or around WI. If people need to vent, let em. Most likely someone else will run into that problem, or avoid it (or look for it:devil). We got a community here, people will have problems.. let em. And I'm sure Valiant or Animal woulnd't mind puttin the keyboard down for a minute either. Dave you just need to relax, smoke a blunt or somethin, you know BCM is the drama capital of WI. :durr :durr

I understand your point.....

I just would hate to see this good site turn into a place just to RANT about Driver X.

We all have to deal with Dummys on the road, Its just a fact of life. If some of you dont drive in or near the INNER CITY, try that sometime. You would go INSANE with what I have to deal with on a daily. But its my choice, Its where I go to make money in my trade.

Im as guilty as anyone SCREAMING AND YELLING at a guy who has his windows rolled up anyway. :banana

But Ive come to the realization its just how it is.

It truely does suck that there are kids driving around in EVOS, STANGS, or what have you, on our SACRED HWY 100, or anywhere else, driving like they got their licence out of a box of Apple Jacks.

Milwaukee and the Surrounding Countys are going to be cracking down HARD on crusing this year.

Maybe they will arrest some of the IDIOT drivers, or maybe this is the end of crusing as we know it. :(

GHOSST
04-06-2005, 09:35 PM
It truely does suck that there are kids driving around in EVOS, STANGS, or what have you, on our SACRED HWY 100, or anywhere else, driving like they got their licence out of a box of Apple Jacks.

Or Xbox... or PS2.... :chair:

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
04-07-2005, 11:46 PM
:rolf

um that situation could of been handled so much easier. Bake the tires from the light and if the person continues to tailgate just ease up on the e-brake. That e-brake works great for the bumper riders. But cops tend to stop ya when you do it to them!

Suprised Shuh aint posted yet?!?!?

Nix
04-07-2005, 11:56 PM
E brake would be a good idea, if it were connected! :punch: The cable is snapped and rotted away, Iam sure part of it is laying on the road somewhere as debris.