PDA

View Full Version : Z28girl Omg! Wtf!

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Ok so you claim to have 15 years of exp. in painting cars --I think it is time you refunded trevors money.If I painted a car outside in a gravel driveway at Night wearing sunglasses during a solar eclipse -it would of been 1000% better and had far less dirt in the paint--did you even attempt to hit the fockin car with any paint --Do not claim to know what you are doing you HACK ,that car had the potential to be a show quality car and you have pretty much destroyed it.You have made no effort in correcting any of the 8'000,000,000 things wrong with it.There is not one shiney pannel on the car -the texture is like Focking stucco
and ZERO bodywork has been done on it. WTF Giveing you a Spraygun is like giveing a 2 year old a toaster and a butter knife "its just a bad idea"
Fortunatly there are laws to protect guys like trevor and i just so happen to know the shortcuts ;) It would be in your best intrest to refund his money or fix it under my supervision or someone else that knows what they are fvcking doing--that paint job isnt even worth 50bux ,it would actualy cost him even more to strip off all that shiitty paint you used---wtf is that cheap crap you used? Bottom line is this --Fix it right or give him his money back in full + Whatever more it will cost to fix it right --I am dead serious about this,and dont think for an instance that if you do not reply this will go away.
I warned him, you told him you did great work --claimed to do show finishes
as well as everyone else on this board ,,you did by far the worst paint job I have ever seen in my life and i have been around and in the painting biz for 26 years -My first paint job i did when i was 14 in my fathers garage was 50 times better than "your 17 years exp. Not only did you not prep this car ,you barely hit the car with any of the paint out of the gun,and on top of that you have at least 40 runs in the car and where you didnt run it you have it so dry if i said orange peel that would be a compliment--its so dry it cant be wetsanded ,Stay out of the garage sister thats all i can say --you wrecked this guys car -if you didnt know what you were doing i would of given you direction --OMG I thought this would ease the image of his ttype i saw today
but in fact it has made me more hell bent on burning you legaly
OMG YOU HACK read this bs off this site http://www.solaris-spectrum.com/

USMARINE1108
04-03-2005, 07:26 PM
I've got to see some pics of this car!

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 07:27 PM
trust me cryptic will be takeing plenty

Cryptic
04-03-2005, 07:27 PM
I've already volunteered to take very high resolution/detailed pics.

edit--- beat me to it

BAD LS1
04-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Im sorry Tim... im just in awe of your one-liner ship man! thats impressive!! :rolf And i thought i could be pretty quick with a one liner :rolf

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Im sorry Tim... im just in awe of your one-liner ship man! thats impressive!! :rolf And i thought i could be pretty quick with a one liner :rolfDude I saw Red today "or I should say lack there of"

nismodave
04-03-2005, 07:44 PM
So you are saying that you are not satisfied with the paint job? :confused

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 07:48 PM
So you are saying that you are not satisfied with the paint job? :confusedHeh its not even my car --I did exspect it to be bad but this I could never prepare for--so even thow i did know it was gonna be messed up--I was still not mentaly prepared enough :fire for what i saw

GHOSST
04-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Wow... that all sucks man.... :(

JC70SS
04-03-2005, 07:57 PM
I want to see pics :fire

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 08:01 PM
She charged a 1000 bux- without jambs and a decent prep job i told him 1500 now that she wrecked it it will be more because i would have to strip everything off just to get at everything she attempted to paint over--there is a new invention out there its called filler oh and here is another one its called sand paper --that car should of been bodywork /chips fixed DA'd down a good coat of sealer --before it could even be considered for paint
and that is the short version --much more needed to be done -and everything that should of been fixed was just painted over --chips dents rust
were painted right over --the tail lights look like she kicked them across the garage floor --there is so much dirt in the paint "huge chunks" that if it were to be sanded they would snap off leaveing divets everywhere

ChevelleBabe88
04-03-2005, 08:07 PM
i would be so friggin' pissed OFF!! :chair:

Nix
04-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Stupid question, did she do any prep work? Or just take a spray can that she found at Goodwill for 59cents and start spraying?

Yooformula
04-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Enuff already....where are the damm pics!! :confused

xsbc63x
04-03-2005, 08:26 PM
yea i went with my buddy (spoolin6) to pick the car up, i looked at it and walked away. THE WORST PAINT JOB EVER, so bad that i wouldnet even admit to painting the car. you name it it has it, runs, dings, scratches, unpainted areas, un cleared areas, she said she sanded the car all to bare metal, NO WAY, she said she wet sanded and buffed, THE CAR LOOKS LIKE TOTAL ****I*G SH*T. youll see me saying this doesnt do justice WAIT FOR PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Stupid question, did she do any prep work? Or just take a spray can that she found at Goodwill for 59cents and start spraying?None zero zip --that car had a solid weeks worth of prepwork needed--my cheapest way would of sanded it down fix the dents chips dings and lay a heavy coat of sealer over it --but i would not garantee the longevity of the paintwork --but i garantee the paint and finish would be quality -maybe a few nibs here and there "no biggie" but this thing has "i **** you not " 500 chunks of BIG debris in the trunklid alone--the reason im so flamed is because it was a nice car-i wanted to do the car because it had such high potential -its kind of a oddball as well power moon roof ect--maybe over the winter he will strip it and she can be done again

Cryptic
04-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Enuff already....where are the damm pics!! :confused

its dark out already... I'll get some tomorrow

USMARINE1108
04-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I can't wait to see this!

Yooformula
04-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Out of curiosity, what kind of car is it?

Memphis
04-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Its a maroon t-type...come on man, get with the program! :rolf

Z28Girl
04-03-2005, 10:00 PM
First of all if Trevor is so unhappy with his paint job, why hasnt he called me and told me so himself and asked for his money back? This is extremely unprofessional as well as a completely in mature way of handling this. This should have been discussed with me before the car even left my driveway. If I hadnt been rushed I would have had time to wet sand the whole car but he insisted that he HAD to have the car this weekend. I explained to him that I had sprained my wrist and didnt get to work on his car right away, and I will post pictures to prove that I DID strip it, bondoed the doors, the rear quarter panel and I DID spray the jams. I did not expect to have to do as much body work as I found after I stripped it. If you wanted to do the car why DIDNT you do it? That car has so many little dents and scrapes and well as rotted out doors and weather stripping that he would have paid at least $1000 just for the body work, I told him to bring it back when he had more time and I would wet sand it down to fix the dust in the paint. He didnt say he wanted a show quality paint and no one should expect a "show quality paint job" for $1,000.You would have to put a layer of bondo over the entire car to hide the groves and dents in that thing. I put over 4 layers of primer filler on that car and you could STILL see the dents and groves. When you rush someone to get something done, thats what you get is a rush job. I told Trevor to bring the car back if he wasnt satisfied and I have at least 5 witnesses who said the paint would look good once the dust was sanded out. I did not have time to take any finished pictures, but I cant wait to see the pictures that YOU post, you pay for a $1,000 paint job and then pressure someone to get it done when they advise you they need more time and thats what you get. I am not going to refund his money, but I did tell him to bring the car back when he could leave it longer. I informed him there were still dust particles in the paint but that I would need more time to wetsand them out, he said absolutely nothing about it, he said nothing about me "missing the car all together" when he came by yesterday to look at it, he said he liked the color and it looked good. I would like a call from Trevor if he is THAT disatisfied and I would like to see you do what I did for $1,000. I showed Trevor the paint it is made by PPG. Here is a link to the pictures for proof.
http://www.solaris-spectrum.com/A001.doc

Cryptic
04-03-2005, 10:20 PM
a lot of bondo in them pics in that DOC file :stare

DocDave
04-03-2005, 10:32 PM
I usually don't comment on people complaining about bad work but, I took a look at the photos in the doc file... Now I am not a painter but isn't the paint supposed to be smooth. It looks like the car was painted with bed liner spray! In the post above Z28girl mentions
I informed him there were still dust particles in the paint but What there is not supposed to be any impurities in the paint! Wet sanding ain't gunna get rid of that. The prep worked look half way decent, but the paint. :wooo
Maybe it will look better in the sun.

GTSLOW
04-03-2005, 10:33 PM
What do you use to open those files?

Trevor I'm sorry this happend to ya. Like tim said that cars got alot of potential and is a real gem :(

Al
04-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Did you wetsand it before you sprayed down the clear? (I hpoe clear was not sprayed down in those pics)

Also, did you use PPG Omni? You mentioned that you used a PPG type paint. What I can say about Omni is that you need to use more of it for a solid color. Being a low-solids paint, it doesn't cover as well. Due to its viscocity, it needs to be sprayed down in more coats. These coats will seem to be thinner because the paint has less pigment in it.

One other thing: For its price per sq ft, the name-brand ppg paint is actually cheaper than omni.

My big bit of advice is that you should rig up some sort of air filtration device such as a fan with a .59$ air filter on the back side of it. You can rig one of these up for about $10 and it will work wonders for dust control. At that price, get 4! I, myself, am not doing any more painting till I get a better ventilation/filtration system in my garage.

Just some advice (because I made this mistake oce): Cover those wheels up with a barbage bag or something. Cast rims suck to clean!.

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 10:58 PM
if that car was DA'd down and primed and painted by anyone else it would look way better --From what I've seen you have absoulutly no skill for doing this WTF if you lay primer at least sand it --and wtf are you useing primer for to fill all the dents and chips ---it is plainly obvious you have no work ethic or pride in what you do or that thing would of never left a stall-He was going to take the car back but you had already claimed to be "sanding on it"
That car needed very specific treatment for a good finish and I knew you did not have a clue as to what needed to be done so i had him ask you specific questions and the problem is i told him the answers so you just said yes to all the questions he asked " you have no idea what i'm talking about so why bother" So what your saying you'll do what if he is unhappy with his paint job? Refund? Fix it "or at least make it presentable?" And wtf is with all the dirt? It would take me a week alone to get the dirt out "if possible" so what because you were "rushed" you lay down paint like "A$$" if the body work lacked the finish should at least been done right -You told him a week then 3 weeks later you havent started on it --he leans on you a lil and you pull it in so he couldnt grab it,then you do that fock show of a job on it and you say "i was rushed" No matter what a paint job once you start painting it takes at least 8hrs with flash time "do you even know what that is!" so if the body work was rushed fine but the finish no mater what the prep was should at least be shiney hell glue some focking rocks on a board i can make it shine without a problem.There is no excuse for this,you know it I know it.
Get a dented up pile of shiit panel I could put a better job on it with 3 cans of krylon ---Like I said there is no excuse for this other than pretending to know what you are doing other than knowing .Yah I Talk the talk and you bet your ass I can walk the walk why because I care about my workmanship
I care that this is someone elses property and you bet you lying a$$ I know what I'm qouteing and why I'm qouteing it.You took advantage of a young guy and now he is most likely stuck with this pathetic job you did.
You think i was beeing a wise azz about doing it in a stone driveway at night ,
I was not and If you have lets say hmmm 1000 bux I will prove it ;)
I consider myself a amature,novice,hobbiest, you claim to some pro
why is it Nothing I have ever done looks this bad---i'll tell you what i had Adams scyclone for the same amount of time and "and worked on it 3 hrs a night after work" and It had more bodywork prepwork ,I had to fit an aftermarket hood ,straiten it fix holes dents dings put a new tailgate on it then he spraybommed the ground effects so i even had to strip /fix and paint those ,and I felt I rushed his truck -Lets take a picture of a rush job and a hack job once.
That car looks worse than when it came into your hands "we have pics of both before and after" I'm done with you ---Question still being What are you going to do about it for Trevor? You should just pay me or Keith to fix that mess you made ,or at least refund him ---can you honestly tell me that you think that car looks better than before it went in you hands?
Funny Trevor sure dont think so nor do anyone else that has seen it .
Hell from 50ft it doesnt even look good .
I do suggest you call him and refund him or this indeed get ugly
And i grant you this you will lose a bit more than the 1000$ cash ;) .
Like I said if you would of done a decent job at least on the paint work -gave the poor guy something for his ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS CASH ;)
then you would of met your part of the agreement.
You think i'm being harsh --wait till the pics show up -.

ExStyle
04-03-2005, 11:14 PM
And this why we go to a body shop! lol
Gillette Body & Paint
400A Wilmont Drive
(262)549-0608
ASE and I-CAR Gold class certified(he was an instructor)
Great work low prices made my car look better then it did before and i hit a concrete barrier doing 50. Tell him jason with the 93z sent you.

lotsals1
04-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Gillette Body & Paint
400A Wilmont Drive
(262)549-0608
Great work low prices made my car look better then it did before and i hit a conrete barrier doing 50. Tell him jason with the 93z sent you.Yah I know how to do the stuff thats the only reason i offer to do some of the guys stuff, I'm not a pro but I can do awsome bodywork --Still learning paint
skills,if you take pride in your work/hobby no one should be disappointed

Z28Girl
04-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Trevor was informed with witnesses present, one of which is a state trooper, that there were flaws that I needed more time to repair and when he had more time to bring it back I would fix it all for free. You were not there, you did not see what was or was not done on that car or how much work was put in to it. You also do not know the extenuating circumstances which delayed me from working on his car which he was informed would take two months. He left the car with me knowing it would be the end of March. He also knew that there were things wrong with the paint which he did not leave me enough time to repair, he took the car anyway. I informed him that I would fix ANYTHING that he found wrong with the car FOR FREE. There were no release forms signed there were no specific warranties, I can not be held repsonsible for anything that happens to the paint after it leave my driveway. He claims he did not see all of these "runs" until he got home, but then he also claims that his friend that was with him when he picked up the car knew that it looked bad and STILL let him leave with it. Trevor came by yesterday and said it looked fine, he looked at the car when he left today out in the sun and said it looked fine, even beeped and waved at me on his way out of the driveway, if the paint looked THAT bad you would have been able to tell in the driveway out in the sun and I sure as hell would not leave the driveway if my car looked that bad.
The fact of the matter is that he was informed that there was still more work that needed to be done and what needed to be done to fix it, and nothing was said, the car was removed from my premises. I offer to fix it what ever it takes for free, and yes the car does look a lot better than it did when it was brough to me with the crap bondo job in the rear quarter panel and the thick crap paint that was all down the passenger side that required two containers of stripper just to get off. NO ONE here knows what was required to get this car to the way that it looks, and no one knows what was disgussed between he and I before he STILL took the car from here AND he told me he would call me when he had more time for me to get the dust out. He came by yesterday and said it looked good and even left it with me another day, if the paint looked THAT horrible he would have seen it yesterday when I had the spot lights on it and he examined the whole car WITH his friend with him.
I have nothing more to say on this, no one here know what REALLY transpired between he and I and if he choses not to bring it back to me to let me fix it the way I advised him it would need to be fixed when he decided to take it anyway without saying anything, then he can take me to court because I have already spoken with lawyers on this matter, and I know my rights. Technically once he took the car despite being informed of the paint problems, I dont owe him a thing, but I still offered him for me to fix it for free. This is no longer an issue that should be discussed on this forum as no one here really knows what really happened. He paid for a paint job , not MAJOR repairs AND a paint job, anyone who has any common sense knows it would cost more than $1,000 to fix what needed to be repaired and he was informed of this.

Spoolin 6
04-03-2005, 11:52 PM
I saw it and my stomach just dropped i didnt know what to do so i wanted to get away from your so call finger painting shop so that you cant mess up my car I love that car and it hurts to see it look like the way it is. :crying

fireguyrick
04-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Well, you must really have been concerned if you already spoke to a lawyer(s). On a side note, you said he rushed you....yet in the above post you said he was aware that it would be finished at the end of March. Well, let see, wasn't the end of March a few days ago?

Trust me, you can be taken to court, and it is very possible you could lose.

Rick

Oh yeah, I could always find out how local judges and/or Court Commissioners feel about this. I know several, actually, I have lunch once a month with several Milwaukee County Judges and Commissioners....I love my mother for that connection.

Z28Girl
04-04-2005, 12:05 AM
I spoke to lawyers because they are my brothers one if which was a witnesses to this ordeal. I was rushed because I told him last week that I had come across some things that would delay me longer and he said that he absolutely had to have it THIS weekend. Thats how I was rushed. And if it looked so hidious when you left today Trevor, why did you say you would call me in the fall to have me do more work on it and why did you say good bye in a friendly way and even beep and wave on your way out, that does not sound like someone who is devistate by his crappy paint job, which you told me you did not notice until you got home.
Thats fine, he can take me to court, I already know the outcome, my entire family consists of judges, lawyers and police officers and I attended law school myself, I know what my rights are and the conversations that transpired between Trevor and I and also my offering to make the repairs what ever it takes, for free. If you want to spend the money to bring this to court, thats all your going to get, is me repairing it for free, minus all the money you spend to bring it to court, your choice.
I am not responding to any more of these post because no one knows what truelly happened.

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Well, you must really have been concerned if you already spoke to a lawyer(s). On a side note, you said he rushed you....yet in the above post you said he was aware that it would be finished at the end of March. Well, let see, wasn't the end of March a few days ago?

Trust me, you can be taken to court, and it is very possible you could lose.

Rick

Oh yeah, I could always find out how local judges and/or Court Commissioners feel about this. I know several, actually, I have lunch once a month with several Milwaukee County Judges and Commissioners....I love my mother for that connection.This girl blows more smoke--Look I could have a biased law athority look at this car and say it was horrible --
I happen to have a long line of law in my family --so if threats of a DA threaten me --keep dreaming --you ripped this kid off---you are not a legit biz therefore i suggest you repay him --do you want to get on my biz side of the law? Now why dont we take this car to a few shops that are certified and say wether or not you have a clue on what you are doing

I say bring it dont sing it your not dealing with some young kid and i will guide him through this fyi

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Apparently, Trevor installed the runs and other imperfections after the car left the driveway.
That car sat outside for over a month before even going into the garage so please dont use the excuse of being rushed.
You have no brothers that are attorneys or family members do anything else in the legal world.
You outsource to another shop for your clearcoating.
Do not have 15 years of experience.
Your paint gun was purchased last fall, so was the air compressor.

Dont screw with my fellow carmates. This response is for the good guys/gals out there.

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 12:25 AM
I spoke to lawyers because they are my brothers one if which was a witnesses to this ordeal. I was rushed because I told him last week that I had come across some things that would delay me longer and he said that he absolutely had to have it THIS weekend. Thats how I was rushed. And if it looked so hidious when you left today Trevor, why did you say you would call me in the fall to have me do more work on it and why did you say good bye in a friendly way and even beep and wave on your way out, that does not sound like someone who is devistate by his crappy paint job, which you told me you did not notice until you got home.
Thats fine, he can take me to court, I already know the outcome, my entire family consists of judges, lawyers and police officers and I attended law school myself, I know what my rights are and the conversations that transpired between Trevor and I and also my offering to make the repairs what ever it takes, for free. If you want to spend the money to bring this to court, thats all your going to get, is me repairing it for free, minus all the money you spend to bring it to court, your choice.
I am not responding to any more of these post because no one knows what truelly happened. :fire

MadMan
04-04-2005, 12:48 AM
I wasted my time logging onto this site because I had nothing better to contribute so I decided to shut my hole up and go home. :thumbsup

-EDIT by CrypticGTX
HAHA you got ban't

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Wow. This is unreal. I can't believe what is happening here. What a waste of time. Normally I would just pass this by, but I know someone in the autobody business who has dealt with idiot cheapskate trailer-trash punks before. They want everything free. They complain everywhere they go. They want the Hilton at Holiday Inn prices. Well the news bulletin just came in, in 1900B.C., you get what you pay for, and sometimes if you're lucky, you get more, such as in this case. I saw the pics, and that body got some serious bondo work done, and it was stripped from what I gather, not cheap, and then it was painted custom, all for under $3000?! unheard of. Suck it up, kid. You live and learn. Don't be such a cheapskate next time. This thread will be removed due to violation of Brew City Muscle policy, which you probably didn't read, maybe you can't read. I noticed you don't spell very well. Let Solaris finish the job right like any other shop would do, and grow up. Good luck, idiot. If it were me dealing with you...I'd beat you silly for all the badmouthing before Solaris had the chance to fix it. See you in Hell, kid.

Nice first post! Welcome.

Now, the owner of the car didnt even begin the thread unless you were too blind to miss that fact, so with that being said....We dont need anymore as$holes on this site. We have enough already so:D ...bye bye Madman

Firefighter Z
04-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Here I'll bad mouth SOLARIS- SPECTRUM... IT SUCKS!

WANNA COME BEAT MY AZZ? TRY ME, YOU'LL NEVER GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME OR MY BCM FRIENDS.

P.S. HEY HOWS THAT FIRE WORKING OUT FOR YOU I'VE NOTICED YOU LIKE TO STARE AT THINGS ALOT, ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT SOMETHING? PLEASE TELL US. :rolf

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 01:01 AM
I wasted my time logging onto this site because I had nothing better to contribute so I decided to shut my hole up and go home. :thumbsupI'll tell you what --i'll say whatever the hell i want ****** --Smake me around --i doubt it son --that chick has more rubber checks than enron ---dont even bring your wanna be tough guy bs ,front me punk --like i said ****** I got a full can for ya

Firefighter Z
04-04-2005, 01:03 AM
For someone trying to promote there business, there tool shop biatch is sure scoring points LOL

YOU ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST FVCKING TOOLS I KNOW... HA HA HA

Al
04-04-2005, 01:21 AM
This is no longer an issue that should be discussed on this forum as no one here really knows what really happened. He paid for a paint job , not MAJOR repairs AND a paint job, anyone who has any common sense knows it would cost more than $1,000 to fix what needed to be repaired and he was informed of this.

I don't like seeing strongly sided arguements and it would be better if someone could side with you on your stand, but this comment makes that really hard to do.

You are saying that this job involved doing minor work when major work was necessary. Kinda like you bit off more than you can chew.

This is kinda like you teld someone they could buy a burger at McDonalds even thought they only have half of the money needed to buy one. So instead of giving the a burger, you gave them a bun with ketchup and pickles, but no beef.

About that hood...

When I looked at the picture with the bare metal showing, all I could think about was how difficult and time consuming it is to DA down to metal. I have done so myself and, to put it lightly, consider it to be the worst part of doing body work. The last time I deeded to do something like that, I ended up using an ange grinder with a flap wheel on it and an angle sander. Unfortuneately, I did not realize that these would eat into the metal underneath and cause another problem when I had to go over an entire hood with bondo (a very thin layer= very tough). It was a learning experience. In the end, I spent 5 hours leveling a hood when I could have spent 45 minutes DAing it instead.

Yet, that picture showed an orbital sander, but not a 5.5 inch. That one appears to be a 4" wich uses regular sheets of sand paper. Now I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that, but the small footprint of that tool causes a more irregular surface than the larger DA. It is fine for a small part, but not a hood.

You Might not be in too deep of trouble, which means you could pull yourself out of this one. If the bodywork underneath the paint is good, then you can at least sand down the paint and respray it. It will cost you some money in supplies, but it is much cheaper than paying someone else to do it for you.

WANNA COME BEAT MY AZZ? TRY ME, YOU'LL NEVER GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME OR MY BCM FRIENDS.

Standin' up for the brew crew. Awesome!

Z28Girl
04-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Apparently, Trevor installed the runs and other imperfections after the car left the driveway.
That car sat outside for over a month before even going into the garage so please dont use the excuse of being rushed.
You have no brothers that are attorneys or family members do anything else in the legal world.
You outsource to another shop for your clearcoating.
Do not have 15 years of experience.
Your paint gun was purchased last fall, so was the air compressor.

Dont screw with my fellow carmates. This response is for the good guys/gals out there.

John, you know better than to mess with me. You dont even know all my "god" brothers because I was too embarassed to introduce your dumb ass to them (hence the parking your car on the pole cable) and I have already been over this before but I will say it again because obviously your level of brain damage has become worsened by your inability to pull out of an attempted burn out with your bald tires, I worked for my dad's shop for 15 years, I never claimed to be in business for 15 years I claimed to have been in this line of work for 15 years. Get your info straight!!! And should I post your email that you sent me saying you would bring you car to me to paint the whole thing in 2006???? You even invited me to get in on the hotels with you and Mark and Josh during Power Tour, now your bashing me? Are you such a ***** that you just go with who ever happens to be the most popular at the time? You have only known me since last summer so dont claim to know anything about me. And no that car did NOT sit outside for over a month, it was three weeks and thats because your friend wouldnt come over to either help get his car painted for free or remove it from my garage so I could get the car in. And did you miss the part where I said I informed him of the imperfection BEFORE he left??? I never claimed these things happened AFTER he left, read your information a little more thoroughly next time!!!
This thread is becoming imaturely ridiculous, the matter has been handled, he either brings it back to me to give me the chance to repair the mistakes like I asked him to in the first place when he took the car anyway, like any other business would do or he can take me to court, plain and simple, its really no one elses beef here, Trevor is a grown man, I am sure he can handle this on his own with out all of you holding his hand. GROW UP!!
And by the way, I recieved an email from MAD MAN and he has informed me that you have banned him from this forum, very mature administrator.

ffvetteman
04-04-2005, 01:39 AM
And no that car did NOT sit outside for over a month, it was three weeks and thats because your friend wouldnt come over to either help get his car painted for free or remove it from my garage so I could get the car in

I hope that wansn't aimed at me!!

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 01:48 AM
we dropped the car off like feburary 15th or so you said IT WILL BE DONE AT THE LATEST END OF MARCH, we picked it up april 3rd, hmmmmm
thats a ****i*g month and a half to prep and paint a car, boyd coddington could build a whole car from nothing in that time.... and half the time you never answered when he called he had to drive 45minutes out of his way numerous times just to see where the hell you were at with the car

Z28Girl
04-04-2005, 01:48 AM
[QUOTE=BlueBullet]
You are saying that this job involved doing minor work when major work was necessary. Kinda like you bit off more than you can chew.

About that hood...

When I looked at the picture with the bare metal showing, all I could think about was how difficult and time consuming it is to DA down to metal. I have done so myself and, to put it lightly, consider it to be the worst part of doing body work. The last time I deeded to do something like that, I ended up using an ange grinder with a flap wheel on it and an angle sander. Unfortuneately, I did not realize that these would eat into the metal underneath and cause another problem when I had to go over an entire hood with bondo (a very thin layer= very tough). It was a learning experience. In the end, I spent 5 hours leveling a hood when I could have spent 45 minutes DAing it instead.

Yet, that picture showed an orbital sander, but not a 5.5 inch. That one appears to be a 4" wich uses regular sheets of sand paper. Now I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that, but the small footprint of that tool causes a more irregular surface than the larger DA. It is fine for a small part, but not a hood.

You Might not be in too deep of trouble, which means you could pull yourself out of this one. If the bodywork underneath the paint is good, then you can at least sand down the paint and respray it. It will cost you some money in supplies, but it is much cheaper than paying someone else to do it for you.
[QUOTE=BlueBullet]

I did not sand the hood, I stripped it with a chemical stripper. There is nothing wrong with the paint itself, there are some sags and dust in the paint which can all be wet sanded/polished out if given the proper time to do it, which I offered him before he even left my driveway with his car.
In a way I did bite off more than I could chew because there was no way I could tell by just looking at it when he brought it by how extensive the repairs were going to be, most of which I didnt even come across until I stripped the cracked to the primer paint off. All I did was request more time which I needed because of the repair work, Im saying that he got the major repairs made, but to repair every little dent ding and scratch in the metal of that car would have required a thin layer of bondo over the whole care to hide them. Even 10 layers of primer filler wouldnt hide those. I was told he had a budget, I did what his budget allowed me to do. Now if lotsals could do it for $1500 and give him a show quality paint job including repairs, then he should have had HIM do it, he knew everything that transpired here from how long it was going to take, to my requesting more time because of the damage that I was coming across once I stripped it to how much more time I would need to polish the dust out of the paint, and he took the car as he beeped and wave good bye to me.
What the hell else does anyone want from me???? I am willing to fix it like I said from the very beginning but when someone calls you ten times in a 72 hour period and tells you that despite you have just informed him that its going to take more time he HAS to have it this weekend, then you rush the job. Yes I regret it very much, I regret letting it leave here like it did, I felt sick to my stomach, but the kid demaded his car and I could not hold it captive against his will, so I informed him of the imperfections and what needed to be done and he said he would bring it back when he had more time to leave it.

ffvetteman
04-04-2005, 01:52 AM
I hope that wansn't aimed at me!!

no answer??

theavenger333
04-04-2005, 01:53 AM
this thread sucks, Solaris sucks, nobody from BCM should go there nor should any of us reccommend it to anyone. thats the story. :banana :banana

no disrespect meant to those who appear to have gotten ripped off btw

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 01:56 AM
well theres plenty of dents in the car that i dont think wet sanding is going to take care of, also a few spots which look like havent even been sprayed

USMARINE1108
04-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Stupid question here, but I was looking at the pictures and couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a "glitter effect" (for lack of a better term) like LotsaLS1's car, or if that's all the dust in there. If it is supposed to be glitter, it looks okay to me, but which one is it?

ffvetteman
04-04-2005, 02:00 AM
no answer??

Well, who is Johns friend??

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 02:02 AM
us marine you need to see close pics with hi quality pics

apperantly spray cans are professional these days

Spoolin 6
04-04-2005, 02:03 AM
you didnt inform me of anything but that you would buff it and clear coat it at no cost in the fall, you didnt say anything about the massive imperfections, and there are 3 people that can vouch for that. As i pulled in the drive way you said 2 sentences which stated that the dull spots could be waxed out as soon as i got home and thats y when i got home i seen all the massive imperfections closer than what i saw in your driveway.The other statement you made was the keys are in the car, when i asked you where the keys where. But on the phone you told me flat out that the car was done and that i could pick it up nothing about more time, if you really needed more time when i got oput there you could have said that you cant take it know im not finished, but you must not care about you paint jobs and customers that much. If you felt there was more work needed to be done you should have said that I couldnt take it right a way, you shouldnt start something you cant finish.

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 02:05 AM
John, you know better than to mess with me. You dont even know all my "god" brothers because I was too embarassed to introduce your dumb ass to them (hence the parking your car on the pole cable) and I have already been over this before but I will say it again because obviously your level of brain damage has become worsened by your inability to pull out of an attempted burn out with your bald tires, I worked for my dad's shop for 15 years, I never claimed to be in business for 15 years I claimed to have been in this line of work for 15 years. Get your info straight!!! And should I post your email that you sent me saying you would bring you car to me to paint the whole thing in 2006???? You even invited me to get in on the hotels with you and Mark and Josh during Power Tour, now your bashing me? Are you such a ***** that you just go with who ever happens to be the most popular at the time? You have only known me since last summer so dont claim to know anything about me. And no that car did NOT sit outside for over a month, it was three weeks and thats because your friend wouldnt come over to either help get his car painted for free or remove it from my garage so I could get the car in. And did you miss the part where I said I informed him of the imperfection BEFORE he left??? I never claimed these things happened AFTER he left, read your information a little more thoroughly next time!!!
This thread is becoming imaturely ridiculous, the matter has been handled, he either brings it back to me to give me the chance to repair the mistakes like I asked him to in the first place when he took the car anyway, like any other business would do or he can take me to court, plain and simple, its really no one elses beef here, Trevor is a grown man, I am sure he can handle this on his own with out all of you holding his hand. GROW UP!!
And by the way, I recieved an email from MAD MAN and he has informed me that you have banned him from this forum, very mature administrator.Trevor is a grown man, I am sure he can handle this on his own with out all of you holding his hand. GROW UP!! Well the problem is you are good at minipulation and some people have been around scammers along time ,so far everything i told him you would do you did,You obviously think mcquires 3step polish will remove all the dirt all the dryspray ect.
We have known John way longer than you so since he has seen "im sure" by now what kinda of critter you are he feels its time to terminate his association with you.Like I said you are about minipulation but getiing someone out of your bs life is a wake up call to what is right.
I think john was more embarassed of you than anything else,I seen ya Woof!
You IMO are a parasite ,I dont know how you dodge going to jail so much ?

Ps, dont accept any checks from her :goof

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 02:07 AM
I never said you were the shop that would get the car. The T/A is in good & certified hands and the tires are not bald- you get your facts straight. Who was doing a burnout?
You said you preregistered for power tour months ago- and you were only doing the 1st leg with the guy from the shop thats doing your clearcoating. I never discussed hotel rooms with you.
For 15 years of experience, it was interesting to go to the car part stores and buy paint materials for the first time it sure seemed like.
Where was your legal mastering family in the past few months when it sure could have been helpful?
Dave Dill was right

ffvetteman
04-04-2005, 02:08 AM

She is going to ignore me now...

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 02:10 AM
Stupid question here, but I was looking at the pictures and couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a "glitter effect" (for lack of a better term) like LotsaLS1's car, or if that's all the dust in there. If it is supposed to be glitter, it looks okay to me, but which one is it?dirt the paint has no metalic if any minor-wait till pics are up

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 02:11 AM
I thought Bruce was the shop manager?

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 02:13 AM
hail damage???? the car lived in las vegas for the first 15 years of its life and then in a barn in wisconsin

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 02:14 AM
I have seen the paintjob in person, I have supervised the entire process of body repair which should never have been done for so cheap, and there is still some hail damage it appeared. The deal was for PAINT, so this kid needs to chill and let Solaris fix it. The paint was in no way as bad as you group of friends are saying, no way at all. So stop bad mouthing the business and let it be fixed. No reason to say so many bad things other than being John Gay's friend, which is worth nothing, in fact it puts you in debt socially, or for the reason of being a cheapskate. Stop the harassment, badmouthing, defamation, slander, whatever. I'm sure that's a lawsuit in itself. You want a piece of me? Meet me at the 2005 Great Midwest Tae Kwon Do Championships on April 16th in Pewaukee at the WCTC. I'll show you how to defeat an opponenet with one strike for free, which is right in your budget. I'm sure my account will be deleted again by the dothead, so I'll see you at the tournament if you've got the balls. By being a member of this site, you are probably supporting terrorism, and don't eat any buffalo wings from where the admin works. Thank you and goodnight.GOOOOOOOOBER! GO HOME

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 02:14 AM
and if it shouldnt have been done so cheap she should not have been running her mouth about oh i could do all the work for this much, she should said bring it here i have to see it before we discuss prices

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 02:15 AM
I have seen the paintjob in person, I have supervised the entire process of body repair which should never have been done for so cheap, and there is still some hail damage it appeared. The deal was for PAINT, so this kid needs to chill and let Solaris fix it. The paint was in no way as bad as you group of friends are saying, no way at all. So stop bad mouthing the business and let it be fixed. No reason to say so many bad things other than being John Gay's friend, which is worth nothing, in fact it puts you in debt socially, or for the reason of being a cheapskate. Stop the harassment, badmouthing, defamation, slander, whatever. I'm sure that's a lawsuit in itself. You want a piece of me? Meet me at the 2005 Great Midwest Tae Kwon Do Championships on April 16th in Pewaukee at the WCTC. I'll show you how to defeat an opponenet with one strike for free, which is right in your budget. I'm sure my account will be deleted again by the dothead, so I'll see you at the tournament if you've got the balls. By being a member of this site, you are probably supporting terrorism, and don't eat any buffalo wings from where the admin works. Thank you and goodnight.

Your right, this account and any other account you log on with will be deleted. Maybe if you didnt associate with a check fraud, tax evading jailbait skank then you wouldnt have had to defend her. Like name calling now? How many times has she written bad checks? How many times has she been in court for fraud, fake ids, lawsuits(her on the receiving end btw)? You can f off. Who is the dothead you were referring to btw? I hardly doubt I support terrorism as my family has served for this country in the military and did their share. So you can suck my di(k!

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 02:21 AM
1000 was not for just paint, he told her before he brought it needs work, when she seen it she should have said that its gonna cost more instead she said nothing about it needing more work all she said was it will be done end of march latest, if he just needed paint maaco would have been a much better choice for 200$.

MadMan2
04-04-2005, 02:29 AM
Well tell your family I said thanks for serving, but as for you, not much thanks for all the badmouthing of Soalris before the job could be fixed. Any shop offers that, and you are not even giving the chance. Bottom line is, the kid left with the car, anything that is wrong with it could have happened after he left. The car was inspected under spotlight AND sunlight, and yes there IS pearlish flake in the paint, and Trevor accepted the car that way. No legal documentation No legal case there. Remove this policy violating thread. Have Solaris fix the car, and be careful who you associate with on purpose or by unfortunate coincidence. People are unpredictable. Always watch your back and trust no one. Just some advice.

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 02:33 AM
C@cksucker, I wasnt the one badmouthing. I'llw ait till I see the final pics! I deleted your account because we dont need anymore people cause problems. Goodbye.

USMARINE1108
04-04-2005, 02:33 AM
You want a piece of me? Meet me at the 2005 Great Midwest Tae Kwon Do Championships on April 16th in Pewaukee at the WCTC. I'll show you how to defeat an opponenet with one strike for free, which is right in your budget. I'm sure my account will be deleted again by the dothead, so I'll see you at the tournament if you've got the balls. By being a member of this site, you are probably supporting terrorism.

I would hardly say that I support terrorism, and you might say I know a thing or two about hand to hand combat myself. When I read your post, I am reminded of the movie Napoleon Dynamite, with "Rex Kwon Do".

ffvetteman
04-04-2005, 02:34 AM
I would hardly say that I support terrorism, and you might say I know a thing or two about hand to hand combat myself. When I read your post, I am reminded of the movie Napoleon Dynamite, with "Rex Kwon Do".
:rolf

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 02:37 AM
trevor didnt want to leave the car there for another month and watch her not work on it, car looked like ass if you say it looked good you need a swift kick up the ass or your blind and you felt that the car was good by brail by feeling all the **** under the paint

ffvetteman
04-04-2005, 02:38 AM

My fingers are fired up waiting for a response!!

SlowStee
04-04-2005, 02:43 AM
so where are these damn pictures??

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 02:44 AM
pics tomorrow cryptic gtx hopefully will be able to make it out

MadMan3
04-04-2005, 02:54 AM
Okay I'll be the first to be a man, to apologize for all the bad things I said. Nothing against you, Marine. Napolean Dynamite is a great movie! John G makes Napolean look like a superhero. Anyway, sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. I really don't care! I fear no one and no thing. How long the car sits means nothing. The finish date is all that matters. Many places do that to stage cars. He could have waited even longer at some places. The car left Solaris in Trevor's possession clean and painted from a clean shop, Trevor said nothing, his friend said nothing, so that's just plain too damn bad. No dirt, no chunks, no rust painted over, none of the rediculous claims. It simply needs maybe to be polished or buffed. Post the finished product pics, but the car has been on the road, and no one knows what happened to it after it left Solaris. John got dumped by Diana(Solaris), he's bitter, so his buddies are badmouthing her work. Let Solaris fix it. Case closed.

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 03:00 AM
FU MADCHEXMIX
GOSH!! Too bad you had to try to shift the attention on this thread into me. Good luck with that.

ffvetteman
04-04-2005, 03:02 AM
FU MADCHEXMIX
GOSH!! Too bad you had to try to shift the attention on this thread into me. Good luck with that.

but ignores my question

MadMan3
04-04-2005, 03:18 AM
[QUOTE=Yooformula]Your right, this account and any other account you log on with will be deleted. Maybe if you didnt associate with a check fraud, tax evading jailbait skank then you wouldnt have had to defend her.[QUOTE]

Well Yooformula, you hit my switch. That's only happened once before. You badmouthed my family. Looks like I'm going back to jail. Nothing to lose anyway. Red with black on top, Buffalo Wild Wings GM, Arab. Got it. KEEP YOUR FVCKING TRAP SHUT NEXT TIME! This is not a threat, merely information and advice.

MadMan3
04-04-2005, 03:26 AM
John G? (Heat Seeker) Sorry for hurting your feelings. It's not that you're stupid, I know you have an education. It's just that you're an idiot. That's different. You have no common sense, but it's not your fault you were born that way, and I understand. There's no fixing that birth defect, and it's just a shame. I'm sure there's some kind of support group for that, at which I'm sure you'll run into a few of your buddies. Lord I apologize for that right there. Gitterdun. lol

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 03:34 AM
MADMAXBEYONDTHUNDERDOME23
Did your mother have any kids that lived?
Its time to get back to the garage Mr Project manager and start on your next car. Oh wait- thats right the owner must have picked it up already.

You guys really need to work on your advertising technique. So far, I think you only seem to be appealing to those who hate cars and don't use the internet- unless if thats your target audience. Otherwise your marketing strategy is working pretty well here.

GTSLOW
04-04-2005, 03:50 AM
I saw it and my stomach just dropped i didnt know what to do so i wanted to get away from your so call finger painting shop so that you cant mess up my car I love that car and it hurts to see it look like the way it is. :crying

Doesnt it just piss you off to read somthing like that?? :fire :fire :fire :fire

trevor didnt want to leave the car there for another month and watch her not work on it, car looked like ass if you say it looked good you need a swift kick up the ass or your blind and you felt that the car was good by brail by feeling all the **** under the paint

:thumbsup

And who is this madman3 guy? I think he's taking his bashing a little far!! (FOR THE 3RD TIME)

SlowStee
04-04-2005, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=Yooformula]Your right, this account and any other account you log on with will be deleted. Maybe if you didnt associate with a check fraud, tax evading jailbait skank then you wouldnt have had to defend her.[QUOTE]

Well Yooformula, you hit my switch. That's only happened once before. You badmouthed my family. Looks like I'm going back to jail. Nothing to lose anyway. Red with black on top, Buffalo Wild Wings GM, Arab. Got it. KEEP YOUR FVCKING TRAP SHUT NEXT TIME! This is not a threat, merely information and advice.
Like anything else needs to be said, The damage is done, her "painting business" sucks, we all know it :)....Does your whole "family" live in jail? Good to know..

I guess we all know where to not get cars painted now! :thumbsup

GTSLOW
04-04-2005, 03:52 AM
[QUOTE=MadMan3][QUOTE=Yooformula]Your right, this account and any other account you log on with will be deleted. Maybe if you didnt associate with a check fraud, tax evading jailbait skank then you wouldnt have had to defend her.
Like anything else needs to be said, The damage is done, her "painting business" sucks, we all know it :)....Does your whole "family" live in jail? Good to know..

I guess we all know where to not get cars painted now! :thumbsup

Could somebody please post those pics from the .doc file. I downloaded wordperfect but it keeps freezing while openining it! :fire

SSmike1
04-04-2005, 06:29 AM
I am John's Friend!
John is a very nice man! Please don't pick on him,
he had no idea how Diana would treat him or others.
Diana has been the one running her mouth off.
John is my Friend!

SSmike1
04-04-2005, 06:31 AM
Nan,
Word Unperfect.
you must have got it cheap! :rolf
now your stuck with it. oh well, Chuck it in the garbage,
and buy MS-Office XP (2002),
you can get it for $100 at amazon.com.

Uncle Mike

[QUOTE=FoRmuLa_DiVa][QUOTE=MadMan3]

Could somebody please post those pics from the .doc file. I downloaded wordperfect but it keeps freezing while openining it! :fire

SSmike1
04-04-2005, 06:41 AM
And Yoosof,
i appologize, for the @$$inine comments made to you by some idiot here.
( i wont repeat them).
You are a very cool dude.
and in no way do i believe any of the stupid comments made towards you.
Yoosof, you are a great asset to this Great Free Country!!!!!!!
and you are a Awesome asset to the Milwaukee Area Car Nuts Community!
like me! :goof

Thanks Yoosof, (and Andy), for all you do with & for BCM & Milwaukee Area!
:D

Bro' ssmike1 :thumbsup
:)

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 06:55 AM

Calling me a dothead BEFORE I made any statement about the car, you or her is really masculine of you. My first post was merely asking for pics but apparently you must have another agenda in mine. So why dont you call me a n|gger too or a spearchucker while your at or dont you have the balls to really name some racially derogatory words? Afterall, I am half black and part cherokee.

Trying to impress people with your fighting style is great, tell you what I'll tip the guy that knocks the phuck out of you at your next match ;) While your at it, why dont you keep my f@cking mouth shut for me? I aint scared of you, as Seacrest so eloquently claims.."bring it, dont sing it".

Oh, yeah, only a matter of time before I post all your sh|t on the board too so its not like you are giving away secret info. Everyone knows where I work and members here have helped out with that red car with the killer paintjob from a REAL paintshop not a check bouncing, lying loser house garage. Not too hard to know what I drive or where I work at you f@gg0t seeing as how I have arranged car shows for this community and hosted them at my place of work so its not like you need rocket science for that one. Hey but at least, if anything happens to my car AGAIN while at work, the detectives will know where to look first right?

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Do you really think that trying to talk sh!t about a few of us here in a public forum is going to do anything to somehow make you look better? For trying to be a professional shop your really fvcking yourself. Instead of trying to do quality work and being strraight with your customer(s) while the work is in progress you deliver an unsatisfactory product and come up with excuses to justify why it is that way. Then you hand out the bogus "thats how our warranty works" line. You've had plenty of time to talk with Trevor to avoid a surprise like this. And you have the nerve to ask why I didnt take my T/A to you to have it rebuilt.
Seacrest out

Prince Valiant
04-04-2005, 08:33 AM
You want a piece of me? Meet me at the 2005 Great Midwest Tae Kwon Do Championships on April 16th in Pewaukee at the WCTC.
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf
Dude, seriously...you sound like ALL the little wimps in grade school who'd try to scare the bully who was twice their size by saying "Stay Back! I know karate!" :rolf :rolf

Guys, If anyone has a problem with me, I'll be at the world chili cookout contest, april 16th, College Station, Texas at Texas A&M (ya'll scared now, ain'tcha?) :wooo

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 08:37 AM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf
Dude, seriously...you sound like ALL the little wimps in grade school who'd try to scare the bully who was twice their size by saying "Stay Back! I know karate!" :rolf :rolf

Guys, If anyone has a problem with me, I'll be at the world chili cookout contest, april 16th, College Station, Texas at Texas A&M (ya'll scared now, ain'tcha?) :wooo

Nobody will want to come near you after that event.. :goof

Cryptic
04-04-2005, 08:53 AM
oops.. I just deleted that ghey "I know Karate post" post.

DirtyMax
04-04-2005, 09:26 AM
MadMan versions 1 thru 14 did NOTHING for the goodwill and reputation of this person's business. She was on the right track to trying to at least make this right and then the spawn of Hitler comes on here and starts crap with people who had nothing to do with the matter... Way to be hotshot :punch:

b4mytm
04-04-2005, 09:40 AM
I don't normally get in on threads like this,but unfortunately I have been where Trevor is right now.

He didnt say he wanted a show quality paint and no one should expect a "show quality paint job" for $1,000. you pay for a $1,000 paint job and then pressure someone to get it done when they advise you they need more time and thats what you get.

in a previous post you say...
I do good work and I cater to people who cant afford the $3000 mark up paint jobs that other people are charging when it only costs half of that at the most to do it when you dont have employees to pay.

so ,you sound like you are saying that your $1000 paint jobs are like those of a $3000 paint job at other shops,which in my opinion sure as hell better look show quality.

You are offering your services to a car website for $1000.What do you think most people on here want????
These are car people....they want show quality,or least not the type of work you do.He would have gotten a far better paint job at Maaco for that price.

Your line about getting what you paid for bothers me the most.why is it people only say that after the fact.Trevor paid you what you said it would take.If he wanted it to look like sh!t I'm sure that wouldn't have costed $1000.
I had a car painted ..by a "friend" and it turned out like sh!t.fish eyes all over.Plus it sat outside for a good month before he even started it,and then when I was wondering why it was taking much longer than I was orig. told, I was told that I rushed him.I was then told I got what i paid for :fire Boy does this sound familiar.

As far as Trevor leaving with the car.....do you really think he wanted to leave it with you after seeing what you did to it?
I know how he felt,he just wanted to get away from you.

OK enough of my babbling.I just get mad when I see this happen to others.

SmokinRAM114
04-04-2005, 09:43 AM
looks like boat paint

Mssplayboybunie
04-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Simply put Diana can't paint and never could to begin with, Great thread by the way ..maybe next time you'll learn not to play with fire cause you'll get burned

Teufelhunden
04-04-2005, 09:55 AM
What's the painter's full name?

DirtyMax
04-04-2005, 10:02 AM
What's the painter's full name?

Your question can be answered here (http://www.solaris-spectrum.com/)

DocDave
04-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Is this a late April Fools joke, or is this Paint Shop really that unprofessional to let this thread go where it has? If it's real. Bye Bye 'Solor Spectometer' or whatever the name is. :goof

Teufelhunden
04-04-2005, 10:13 AM
She sure does know a bunch of lawyers/judges. :loser

Search for Diana L. Nugent here (http://wcca.wicourts.gov/simpleCaseSearch.xsl;jsessionid=284668BEF6BBB3F7A2 1FEF87408F5977.render5?)

fireguyrick
04-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Honestly, I am just going to wait for more pictures to just see HOW BAD this was. So I will keep quiet about that aspect.

Though, if Mighty Max the Karate Kid reads this GREAT!

Dude, you need to stop E-Thugging. I do not know Yoosef, buy honestly, I would stand up for him just because of your **** head attitude. The whole Ohh Ohh I know TKD is lame. Nothing against TKD, but honestly it sucks for a MA. Of course, I would not know I suppose. I did 8 years of Hapkido and Tang Soo Do, not to mention the CQC from the Marine Corp for my B-Billet job. I ran into a few people that did TKD, we would sometimes spar off. Sure, it sometimes took me a bit longer to fight a TKD'r, but once I got close it was OVER. And in a street fight like you so apparently want to have, it will go to the ground....they always do. When that happens your superior queer man fu will lose. :loser

Not to mention that I fully believe that if it HONESTLY came to a fight, you would most likely have more than yoosef to fight......way more Yoosef supporters here than those that support you. Of course, I guess you could bring the State Trooper, and he could just shoot us all.

Rick

Teufelhunden
04-04-2005, 10:24 AM
queer man fu
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

DirtyMax
04-04-2005, 10:28 AM
:wooo

JC70SS
04-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Honestly, I am just going to wait for more pictures to just see HOW BAD this was. So I will keep quiet about that aspect.

Though, if Mighty Max the Karate Kid reads this GREAT!

Dude, you need to stop E-Thugging. I do not know Yoosef, buy honestly, I would stand up for him just because of your **** head attitude. The whole Ohh Ohh I know TKD is lame. Nothing against TKD, but honestly it sucks for a MA. Of course, I would not know I suppose. I did 8 years of Hapkido and Tang Soo Do, not to mention the CQC from the Marine Corp for my B-Billet job. I ran into a few people that did TKD, we would sometimes spar off. Sure, it sometimes took me a bit longer to fight a TKD'r, but once I got close it was OVER. And in a street fight like you so apparently want to have, it will go to the ground....they always do. When that happens your superior queer man fu will lose. :loser

Not to mention that I fully believe that if it HONESTLY came to a fight, you would most likely have more than yoosef to fight......way more Yoosef supporters here than those that support you. Of course, I guess you could bring the State Trooper, and he could just shoot us all.

Rick

I am standing behind Yoosef too! You fu*k with him, you will deal with all of us...who is in??

fireguyrick
04-04-2005, 10:33 AM
Decided to do some research...since I am a big boy and know how to make dis here intraweb werk.

EVERYONE! I have FOUND Diana L. Nugent's CREDINTIALS!!!!

GO to Wisconsin's Circuit Court Access Site (wcca.wicourts.gov)

Click the I Agree

Enter: Diana Nugent

SEARCH

And OMG! Look at all the credintials!

It appears that the comments made about her are true!

Rick

Teufelhunden
04-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Rick, look a few posts up.... :thumbsup

fireguyrick
04-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Hell, I will post up the image of what I have found.

Rick

DirtyMax
04-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Tough guy little brother has a heck of a spreadsheet as well. How's that restraining order workin' out for ya? :durr

BAD LS1
04-04-2005, 10:56 AM
Jesus H!!! i thought i had a hella list on my circuit court listing!!! at least all mine are traffic violation and one disorderly that wasnt :durr

*breathes sigh of relief* thank god i have more than $10 in my checking account and i can pay my bills, on time!! :rolf

Cant wait to see the pics... Regular old line-X bedliner eh? :rolf I feel bad that a turbo Buick was actually harmed during the making of this epiosode of Brewcity Drama® :(

SSmike1
04-04-2005, 11:00 AM
he he he
your funny! :rolf brew city drama

:)

Cant wait to see the pics... Regular old line-X bedliner eh? :rolf I feel bad that a turbo Buick was actually harmed during the making of this epiosode of Brewcity Drama® :(

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 11:02 AM
"Dave Dill was right"

Can't get a much better statement then that...

And what the **** is with MegaMart? Is that like a cheap version of Aldi's Grocery store? did you spray paint one of their shopping carts or something?

This post is funnier than the **** gobbling red formula one me and my friends started.

Midwest Championships? I think we should ALL attend and then take the guy out for some wings and beer who visciously beats this asshole.

John, you are now my hero in the making up fake names using current name department! Madmaxbeyondthunderdome... That's classic

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 11:03 AM
AND they are like 10 years apart? holy crap! can't live and learn so she goes back to try and master the art of shopping cart pin striping and ****s up again.

Teufelhunden
04-04-2005, 11:10 AM
AND they are like 10 years apart? holy crap! can't live and learn so she goes back to try and master the art of shopping cart pin striping and ****s up again.

Yeah her case history is very entertaining...like what did she do to have Kohl's Foods after her for $ 5,546.89!!! :wooo

Prince Valiant
04-04-2005, 11:13 AM
What does ANYONE do that has grocery stores coming after them? :confused

For freekin' real :rolf

Flight_740
04-04-2005, 11:18 AM
:pics Please post.

Irish
04-04-2005, 12:00 PM
My son could have done a better paint job than that with finger paints!

MadMan3
04-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Treveor never said anything at the point of receiving the vehicle, which is when he should have. He never even gave her a chance to fix it or even talk with her before he posted negative remarks about it. I never threatened anyone. I know a hell of alot more than just TKD so shut it all you bar brawling idiots. I don't care to associate with any of you, especially if you are friend's with John Gay. YOU took this where it never should have gone, and i've seen some good work by Solaris-Spectrum, so Trevor should just let it be fixed. I have no restraining orders, just an attempt by a crazy ex-girl but she admitted to all the lies. I have a speeding ticket for doing 20-over, so what. This will be my last posting, as I have way better things to be doing. The paintjob is not at all as bad as you all make it out to be. I saw it in person. Legally, Trevor has no case. He left with the car, beeped and waived goodbye, and then changed his mind. It happens. Too bad. Nice going, all of you who directly threatened me. This whole thread was quite entertaining. Good work, people. That's a wrap.

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Bill, your sister probably shouldnt have taken Trevor's car to the place where it is now.

PB86MCSS
04-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Ahh....more drama on this board and involving f-body owners :goof :chair: :rolf .
Even though I realize the main subject here is a non f-body car oddly enough...

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
he shouldnt have had to say anything when he recieved the vehicle cmon this is 17years of TOP QUALITY SERVICE here , you dont understand the fact that he doesnt want her to mess it up anymore. he whould have been there all night picking stuff out thats wrong with it, you dsont get it it doesnt just need to be wet sanded THEre ARE DENTS DINGS CREASES paint missing in spots, clear missing in spots. she would have to sand the car down and redo everything

Nix
04-04-2005, 12:39 PM
MadMax='s butt pirate. Your gonna have your hands full. I suggest stopping the racial slurs. You are truly a piece of garbage for saying the things that you have. there is a name for you, "Degnerate". And a Degnerate you are. Why dont you go crawl in to a hole in the ground and disappear.

BAD LS1
04-04-2005, 12:42 PM
OMFG!! :eek:

Poor T-Type :(

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/8240/dscf00513tp.jpg

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/3791/dscf00534ei.jpg

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 12:42 PM
her painting is a complete joke. end of story. if you want pics i have lo quality ones in a garage, didnt have keys to back car out of garage but you can still see plenty wrong. i sent em to
badssls1 he said "it looks the same before it got painted" thats quality work there PM me with your email for lo quality pics but plenty can be seen...

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Your right, this account and any other account you log on with will be deleted. Maybe if you didnt associate with a check fraud, tax evading jailbait skank then you wouldnt have had to defend her. Like name calling now? How many times has she written bad checks? How many times has she been in court for fraud, fake ids, lawsuits(her on the receiving end btw)? You can f off. Who is the dothead you were referring to btw? I hardly doubt I support terrorism as my family has served for this country in the military and did their share. So you can suck my di(k!Oh Snap --I'm not getting on a personal note --this is a biz. matter --If the guy got a grand worth of work done "great fabulous" but if i see a guy get taken advantage of -It pisses me off. To put this in a nut shell "the guy should get his money back and damages --His pride and joy is now piss and poor
Thats all that can be done at this point so there isnt much else to say.
Do you think "I" would flip out this bad if it just had runs and dirt ? I wish to god thats all that was wrong with it .everything that was "layed on" has to come off -the surface is so uneven and there is too much on the car already to where it has to be stripped "or it will soak and crack" Thats the part that is sending me in the red zone.In order for this car to have a good finish that wil last it will cost him at least 1g to have what he just paid 1g removed.
Its a basket case .You do not go on a car club site and mess with someones passion like this--they have the car for a reason other than point a to b
This guy wanted to drive the car and feel good about his toy and now he is going to hear alot to discourage him.

Flight_740
04-04-2005, 01:02 PM
:wooo :wooo :wow What did she use? Watercolors? I didnt know new paint jobs came with stone chips already.

DirtyMax
04-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Menards called. They said they have the rest of the brooms you ordered.

I'm no painter and would never pretend to be but that paint job just looks horrible. Sanding scratches between the moonroof and windshield, not to mention it looks like an entire ant colony set up camp on that hood.

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 01:04 PM
holy fu(ksticks!!!!

that looks like you rattlecanned it. it seriously does! and i HAVE rattlecanned a car before! **** the FARM TRUCK body work/paint looks better!

97z2801ss
04-04-2005, 01:04 PM
wow man pretty long wrap sheet. Should refund the boy his money and u shouldnt mess with the BCM guys... ***** n fight sure, but when something big happens everyones in on it.

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 01:09 PM
which one are you again?

http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10126000/10126483.jpg

NoJoke83
04-04-2005, 01:20 PM
you guys are all gay....get off the internet and face people directly.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Rex Kwon Do!!! Hey Madman, do you have to discipline your image? Cause I know I sure don't look like Peter Pan over there. And remember, when wearing zoobas pants, who really wants a round house to the face wearing those bad boys.

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Is this a late April Fools joke, or is this Paint Shop really that unprofessional to let this thread go where it has? If it's real. Bye Bye 'Solor Spectometer' or whatever the name is. :goofIn short Dave Yes--I normaly do not rip on peoples work or cars "unless prevoked"
but I saw this thing And I saw Stars--It takes alot to set me off this bad,and when it comes to cars I get more angry.When someone trusts me with their pride and joy -for one I feel a sense of honor and two I make it my duty to do it as right as i can for the money "and I dont charge much" but it is my Time but i think they pay more for my Ethic. I could not let someones car go out knowing its not how i wanted it.I know things happen to paint jobs -hell I just did a small panel for a guy on here with a black SS as i was letting my first coat flash a modder focking fly dive bombed directly in the center --so instead of painting over him ;) The whole panel is being repainted at my exspense --why that fly left a divit in the clear that is not going to come out --ok if this poor ttype had "let say 1000 flies in it" it would be better than it is--its like anything else if you do not take pride in what you do why bother doing it.A car is a big dollar idem to be trusted with
with that thought in mind ,should follow responsibility,I am responsible for this car and what i do should increase its value and not depreciate it.
ok I suck at typeing but I think you feel where i'm commin from

sidewayzbimmer
04-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Madman you are a complete idiot. If your coming on here picking fights and showing off oh i know TKD ect.... thats not how you do it! In fact i wouldnt tell anyone what i know or dont know. Its not intimidating! You are mad because your friend paints like ass! You must have picked Yoosef out because your girl couldnt do a paintjob as good as his to save her life! But on a serious not if anyone wants there cars painted i am opening a new body shop. Its called HACK JOBS FOR LESS! I will paint complete cars for $400.00 no tax even! It cant look worse than Diana's! It is 600 dollars cheaper also. Hell If i can find a deal on spray cans i will run a HACK JOB one time only offer for $100.00 dollars! T-type looks like spray can special! Refund his money! :headbang
bryan

Zzzzoom
04-04-2005, 01:28 PM
I dont know how many of you idiots need glasses but that sure looks like bug guts to me, did she put the bug guts on there too? Anyone knows if you drive a fresh paint job through bug infested air that it will stick in the paint, doesnt require a rocket scientist or a painter there.
And how mature do you have to be to not drag someone's personal life into a business matter? I looked at the "file" from the WCCAP, which if you read correctly before clicking on the "i agree" button it even claims not information can be proven to be acurate as there are multiple parties with the same name, run a check on yourself once and some if not most of you will find things on your "wrap sheets" that dont belong to you too. I did not see anything on that file that said anything about being sued by anyone with regards to paint work???!!!
So far I have seen no REAL evidence that the paint had dirt in it before it left the place where it was painted. Lets take pictures of bug guts and make it out to be dirt that was in the paint previously, and that mark on the area behind the window looks pretty fresh to me, like a rock chipped the paint and someone tried to sand it down after the fact, you would think that someone would have pointed that out while the car was still at the shop????
Quite frankly, I think this whole thread is extremely inmature but looking over most of your profiles and ages, as well as working for the District Attorney's office and having heard some of your names come through my office before, it doesnt really surprise me that it was handled in this manner, I mean seriously guys, dont you all really have something better to do with your time???
The painter offered to repair the damages at no cost to the owner, thats what most business's would do. If the owner of the vehicle does not wish to let the shop make the repairs and left with his vehicle without making a claim or requesting his money back at time of pick up, he has no other option but to address the issue in small claims court, which I find hard to believe that anything other than the owner being told to give it back to the shop to make the repairs would be the outcome. Just my personal opinion from situations I have seen like this many many times over.
Now go ahead with your inmature little pokes at me because thats what children do when they dont have anything constructive or intelligent to say. Get on with your lives already and let the owner handle his own business like an adult would.

Prince Valiant
04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
I never threatened anyone. I know a hell of alot more than just TKD so shut it all you bar brawling idiots. True...you did NOT explicitly threaten anyone...but you obviously you don't know what an implicit threat is, do you? Why the hell would you talk about you TKD in a thread about painting cars?

because you were implying yourself and your knowledge of TKD as a threat, DUH!

Even the statement about "shut it" could be implicit.... :loser

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Naaaah...

Chris

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 01:35 PM
look I have 4 sisters -so I dont blame you for trying to defend her honor
I did for many years --untill 2 of them just were not worth it
But I do respect it -I've been there myself --I have wittnessed him trying to reach her -and she wasnt even there when he went to get it.
Now instead of working on the car when he dropped it off,she was out waisting his money ,,then when he leaned on her about it it was rushed and she admitts that fully.She just needs to refund the money and all of this will go away faster than it started thats it

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 01:35 PM
you guys are all gay....get off the internet and face people directly.

:loser

keyboard warrioring is so much fun. cause when i actually DO IT in person, they seem to let their pu$$ies shrivel up and don't say ****. Red Formula V6 guy just clammed up until he got home and back behind the screen

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Madman you are a complete idiot. If your coming on here picking fights and showing off oh i know TKD ect....

Don't worry, I'm sure he's one of these guys who went to a McDojo, spent 3 years, paid about 1000.00 dollars in fee's and such and was given a black belt.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 01:39 PM
True...you did NOT explicitly threaten anyone...but you obviously you don't know what an implicit threat is, do you? Why the hell would you talk about you TKD in a thread about painting cars?

because you were implying yourself and your knowledge of TKD as a threat, DUH!

Even the statement about "shut it" could be implicit.... :loser

If you imply you have a gun when you rob someone and don't, should you get charged for armed robbery?

Zzzzoom
04-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Naaaah...

Chris

I joined because there are actually some really decent people on this forum who actually have some useful information to discuss, none of which I think made any ridiculous inmature statements in this particular thread. I just happened to see this one because I had my hot rod done by her and her dad and it came out really nice, needless to say there was no body repairs required just paint, I am just baffled by how out of hand this thread has gotten and amazed at the fact that whomever is running this message board has allowed it to continue thus far. Just really a head shaker. Things like this happen, I dont see people burning lotsals at the stake because a fly flew into the paint, luckily the guy was gracious enough to let him keep the car longer in order to make the repairs. It seems to me that she admited that there were flaws/problems with the paint and admited that it would require additional money to make ALL the repairs that were necessary (which even lotsals admited) , it appears that she also offered to fix it at no cost, which lotsals was given the opportunity to do in his situation.
My big question here is, why didnt lotsals paint this kids car for him if he was so hell bent that if he took it to this girl that it would get ruined? Why didnt he offer to paint the car himself if it has so much potential, why did this kid NOT let lotsals paint it after all the comments he had made about what his opinion of how things would be handled by this girl? I am completely baffled on this subject.
In todays business world, when materials are used, the only money a consumer can have returned is what was charged for labor. So it seems to me this person would be better off allowing her to make the repairs but it seems unrealistic to expect her to make additional repairs that would cost above and beyond the $1,000 she originally quoted. It is my impression that this car required extensive repairs (quoting lotsals) which in my experience in dealing with body shops in conjunction with my hot rod collection, cost quite a bit more than $1,000. An entire repaint alone is at least $3,000 and thats without and body repairing.
But once again, just my opinion from previous experiences.

UnderPSI
04-04-2005, 01:57 PM
**** the FARM TRUCK body work/paint looks better!

Thanks Chris :thumbsup

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Hell, I will post up the image of what I have found.

Rick

More stuff.

1/7/05 OCPD, Worthless Check
9/14/04 OCPD, SAME
9/2/04 OCPD, SAME
8/26/04 OCPD SAME

someone needs to rip off the shops in a community that they don't live in, they seemed to have caught on...

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Quite frankly, I think this whole thread is extremely inmature but looking over most of your profiles and ages, as well as working for the District Attorney's office and having heard some of your names come through my office before, it doesnt really surprise me that it was handled in this manner, I mean seriously guys, dont you all really have something better to do with your time???

You know ordinarily I would agree with you but it was relatively civil until her brother came in with his mouth blazing. Tim posted the results of the paintjob and pretty much everyone wanted to see it. Bill logged in and began attacking people to defend her which is fine but when the bogus user gets banned, he didnt have to reregister just to make racial remarks towards me. ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR PICS!! If you think thats ok for someone to call people racial terms that its a shame that you work for the district attorney's office.

Members here stepped up to defend their friends just as Bill did to defend Diana. Plain and simple. I do wonder why she keeps changing her posts though? This thread was copied early on BEFORE she edited her posts and they are a bit different know....hmm. :rolleyes:

Zzzzoom
04-04-2005, 02:46 PM
You know ordinarily I would agree with you but it was relatively civil until her brother came in with his mouth blazing. Tim posted the results of the paintjob and pretty much everyone wanted to see it. Bill logged in and began attacking people to defend her which is fine but when the bogus user gets banned, he didnt have to reregister just to make racial remarks towards me. ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR PICS!! If you think thats ok for someone to call people racial terms that its a shame that you work for the district attorney's office.

Members here stepped up to defend their friends just as Bill did to defend Diana. Plain and simple.

Have you read any of the viscious comments these individuals have been making??? Most of which were by people who havent even SEEN the car in person apparently? Before OR after the fact? It has NOT been handled in a mature manner, and I made no comments about any one particular person or their particular comments. The entire thread is out of control, insults and childish remarks. People make mistakes, and those of us who are gracious and mature enough to forgive and let reparations be made find statements like the ones being made in this thread offensive and malicious. All of them, not just the racial remarks, but most if not ALL the remarks. As far as I am concerned this is a consumer affair which should be handled by the consumer, it is not as if this person just took his money and is not willing to make the changes to the mistakes that were made.
All I am saying is put yourself in this girls shoes just once, how would you feel if people who did not even know you and did not see the car BEFORE it was driven on the road and got dirt and bugs on fresh paint, it would appear to be a little unfair to you as well. No one here actually knows the whole story from what Ive gathered, but at what point does the administrator take the situation out of the ring and let it be handled by the parties involved??
Yes racial slurs are uncalled for, but he obviously cares about what your putting his sister through, people get mad, things are said some times that are not necessarily meant, who knows, all I am saying is that this is absolutely THE most ridiculous thread I have seen on here lately and it is really begining to affect how I and some of my other older car buddies feel about the integrity of this forum, which should be to talk informatively about cars and events, not burning people at the stake for 10 or 11 pages. You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, and by allowing this madness to continue is insulting your intelligence. There is enough violence and threats and insults and mean things being said in this world as it is, where does it end? Let the owner of the car handle it in the appropriate manner, I think the point has been made already.

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Alright, fair enough... I also saw that you joined in Dec. so it wasn't JUST for this topic like another person did.

My as well as many other people feel for the guy because he went to her with that idea in mind to expect alot. I know in this world you get what you pay for. Unforunately he fell victim to her claims in the other threads in which "15 years of service" and others were stated. I too would expect a certain level of professionalism and quality. Honestly, and I guess it's just because of the business I am in, I will tell a customer things they may not want to hear. For instance, if it needed so much extra work, she should have stated that BEFORE the painting began. Maybe it was, but I doubt it from the reactions that the person gave. Cause from the posts and your own words it was after. Now that requires even MORE time and energy. The kid probably didn't have it done by Tim because Tim made him aware of what was needed to be fixed and factored that in to the quote. I don't know specifics. Nor do I care to be an expert in the body work field. And if it is bugs stuck in the paint, why did she allow it to leave the shop? It should have been finished ON TIME like stated as well as being finished means proper curing as well. To the point where those bugs can be wiped off, not affect the paint if that's what it really is.

And people who go and make fun of other people based on religion/ethnic backgrounds are just worthless pieces of ****. Imagine if something happens to Yoosof's car like it did last time. We all have copies of this thread saved, and it's gonna come down on the guy who posted, AND it's gonna be a HATE CRIME. I'm sure you know how much more trouble that brings. I feel for Yoosof cause of some other situations that occured right around 9/11 and another ignorant member of a regional f-body community. I know he's a big man and take care of himself, but it really pisses me off when some no name, drain on society and equal level family member come talking trash.

quickshiftn
04-04-2005, 02:53 PM
and why did you say good bye in a friendly way and even beep and wave on your way out.

when a person is in a state of shock, they tend to do things they dont remember or even realize their doing.

Crawlin
04-04-2005, 02:54 PM
and why did you say good bye in a friendly way and even beep and wave on your way out.

Or maybe common, human courtesy/decency? Called respect, whether you like the person or not.

WilliamZ
04-04-2005, 03:12 PM
holy fu(ksticks!!!!

that looks like you rattlecanned it. it seriously does! and i HAVE rattlecanned a car before! **** the FARM TRUCK body work/paint looks better!

Seriously.. My dad had one of his Mark VII SE's (winter beater) painted by Maaco and they even fixed a rust spot for $600 total and it looked great compared to that. Also it was black! I feel sorry for the Turbo T and the owner. I have a love for those cars and hate to see one turn out to look like that.

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 03:24 PM
zzzzzzooooooommmmmm
he picked the car up cause SHE SAID IT WAS DONE AND READY TO GO. letting something leave in this bad of shape is rediculous, whoever posted the wrap sheet was wrong that doesnt need to brought into this thread, the fact that she said she was so professional and this is how it turned out after she said it was done, and he could come home and wax it right away. any painter knows you have to give the car time to cure(like 3 months) before you wax it. she wasnt rushed he gave her plenty of time to do it. every week she said it would be done tuesday, tuesday came around then not til friday then friday came then maybe next week it wass rediculous. i agree paying a thousang dollars for work and paint is wayyy too low, she should have said something instead of i can do it for 1000$ atthe most. im glad your car turned out good

HE TOOK IT TO THE GIRL CAUSE SHE SAID 1000$ at the MOST

lotsals1 would need more money as he would do the job RIGHT

Cryptic
04-04-2005, 03:27 PM
When Z28Girl posted her services on my board, she should of expected that she would be under the scrutiny of the board members.

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Most opinions have been made now, so lets just have the participants sort this out before it gets further out of hand.

PMs work for those that wish to continue ;)

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 03:31 PM
I dont know how many of you idiots need glasses but
Let me guess, you work for McCann don't you? That guy needs glasses too, you should tell him that. He's like Wisconsin's Hans Blinks. So what do you actually do at the DA's?

Zzzzoom
04-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Let me guess, you work for McCann don't you? That guy needs glasses too, you should tell him that. He's like Wisconsin's Hans Blinks. So what do you actually do at the DA's?

Geez, how'd you guess, your pretty good, I dont think I will tell him that though, he does not have much of a sense of humor. I am in "research and development" so to speak. Technically I dont work directly for him but I work closely with him.

animal
04-04-2005, 03:38 PM
is not as if this person just took his money and is not willing to make the changes to the mistakes that were made.

Regardless of the actual circumstances involved, me as the average consumer has seen plenty enough to turn away my business completely for any time in the future. If there is a discrepancy between parties involved that is fine, but to send someone more or less "on behalf" of the business owner on here to start using threats and whatever else against a few critics of the work performed is very unprofessional. I would never send a car to a business that was associated with that kind of conduct whether I thought they were in the wrong or not. I can understand the necessity to actively defend one's business, work, or reputation, especially if dozens jump on to start flaming the job... but as the business you never retailiate to the level demonstrated here. Who on here would ever go there now... especially when someone has had their property threatened over making a few comments, who would want to deal with a place like that? Certainly not me and I doubt many others.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Geez, how'd you guess, your pretty good, I dont think I will tell him that though, he does not have much of a sense of humor. I am in "research and development" so to speak.
Research and development huh? So I'm guessing your one of the guys who saw no foul when the Republican's had thier tires slashed, or how all the felons voted? Atleast my department put our hack politician in his place. It must not have been McCann on the police vs. Jones case, cause something good actually came out of that one.

Prince Valiant
04-04-2005, 03:41 PM
I am in "research and development" so to speak. Technically I dont work directly for him but I work closely with him. So you figure out which works better...tiddy bowl or mr.clean?

Zzzzoom
04-04-2005, 03:47 PM
So you figure out which works better...tiddy bowl or mr.clean?

Its kinda like that, but a little bit more indepth!!!! :drool:

"Research and development huh? So I'm guessing your one of the guys who saw no foul when the Republican's had thier tires slashed, or how all the felons voted? Atleast my department put our hack politician in his place. It must not have been McCann on the police vs. Jones case, cause something good actually came out of that one."

Let me guess, you must be a police officer or at least with the department?And believe it or not, I am middle of the road and those issues did bother me but not enough to lose any sleep over. Im not that deep into it.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Its kinda like that, but a little bit more indepth!!!! :drool:

"Research and development huh? So I'm guessing your one of the guys who saw no foul when the Republican's had thier tires slashed, or how all the felons voted? Atleast my department put our hack politician in his place. It must not have been McCann on the police vs. Jones case, cause something good actually came out of that one."

Let me guess, you must be a police officer or at least with the department?And believe it or not, I am middle of the road and those issues did bother me but not enough to lose any sleep over. Im not that deep into it.

So, what you mean by research and development is you answer phones, hunt down warm coffee, and have a plastic card that says you work for the E. Micheal, McCan'tsee? Thats what I'm guessing. Funny you defend a felon.

Zzzzoom
04-04-2005, 03:59 PM
So, what you mean by research and development is you answer phones, hunt down warm coffee, and have a plastic card that says you work for the E. Micheal, McCan'tsee? Thats what I'm guessing. Funny you defend a felon.

No I have much much more authority than you will EVER have and am old enough to know better than to insult someone who could effect your job negatively.
And I am also sure that all of your "acquantances" are pure and innocent and have never done anything wrong in their lives, including you right? And dont come back with the comment, "you dont see anything on MY rap sheet" because that only means you never got caught. Better yet, lets do a hair strand test to see what kind of chemicals you have ingested in the past. Dont throw rocks when you live in a glass house!!!! Word of advice.
Are you even capable of being civilized???

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 04:07 PM
I've never done drugs. Seems kind of funny you come on here defending someone thats a scam artist right when they are getting blasted. And I'd like to know about how much more authority you have on me or how a meer clerk for a Milwaukee DA, which your probably not, can effect me. Drug test me, urine test me, blood test me. The only thing you'll come up with is Creatine, Tonalin, and some other body building supplements purchased through Brickerlabs, sponsors of my football team. Let me guess, you're also Marquette Law grad, Honors, BAR certed and whatever else you can think up.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Why do you keep editing your posts. Get it right the first time.

GTSLOW
04-04-2005, 04:17 PM
So you figure out which works better...tiddy bowl or mr.clean?

OMFG!! :eek:

Poor T-Type :(

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/8240/dscf00513tp.jpg

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/3791/dscf00534ei.jpg

My god it looks like she tried to mix glitter (from a hobby shop) into the paint or sumthing?

Zzzzoom
04-04-2005, 04:17 PM
I've never done drugs. Seems kind of funny you come on here defending someone thats a scam artist right when they are getting blasted. And I'd like to know about how much more authority you have on me or how a meer clerk for a Milwaukee DA, which your probably not, can effect me. Drug test me, urine test me, blood test me. The only thing you'll come up with is Creatine, Tonalin, and some other body building supplements purchased through Brickerlabs, sponsors of my football team. Let me guess, you're also Marquette Law grad, Honors, BAR certed and whatever else you can think up.

Wow, arent YOU intelligent, its called anger management pal, look into it. You just HAVE to be attacking someone at all times, that does not look good for someone who is in your line of work. You are wasting my time, therfore I will discontinue engaging in these meaningless conversations with you, you are not worth the time, find someone else to try and bully with your powertrip, I am too intelligent for that type of ridiculousness. Go ahead, lower yourself to what ever level you feel you need to if it makes you feel better, I know who I am and what I do and its a lot more of a respectable position than your mere law enforcement job is. I have many friends who probably work with you and they are no where near as cocky or bad tempered, maybe you should have your blood pressure checked. Im done!!!

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Bully huh. The only one on here I gave a hard time too was Pork, which has been settled, and now I guess, according to you, you. I just had my physical for the upcoming football season, and my blood pressures fine, but thanks for the concern.

GTSLOW
04-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Wow, arent YOU intelligent, its called anger management pal, look into it. You just HAVE to be attacking someone at all times, that does not look good for someone who is in your live of work. You are wasting my time, therfore I will discontinue engaging in these meaningless conversations with you, you are not worth the time, find someone else to try and bully with your powertrip, I am too intelligent for that type of ridiculousness. Go ahead, lower yourself to what ever level you feel you need to if it makes you feel better, I know who I am and what I do and its a lot more of a respectable position than your mere law enforcement job is. I have many friends who probably work with you and they are no where near as cocky or bad tempered, maybe you should have your blood pressure checked. Im done!!!

It looks more like your the one attacking people. :lame: Why dont you move on to the www.retardedtrollforums.com

:loser

Cryptic
04-04-2005, 04:24 PM
guys... I would appreciate it if everyone would keep the personal attacks off the board. Keep it civil or the thread will go bye bye.

No more "I know Karate" posts or making fun of someone's profession.
Ultimately let's just see what kind of resolution if any comes out of this.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Riding horses seems to relieve my stress. Anyone know where I can keep one when I'm not riding?

Yooformula
04-04-2005, 05:03 PM
guys... I would appreciate it if everyone would keep the personal attacks off the board. Keep it civil or the thread will go bye bye.

Ditto. Please guys, lets keep this civil. Enough damage has been done. Let the players sort it out. PMs still work :thumbsup

Al
04-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Z28Girl...

I made a mistake when painting once, but I told the owner of the car that I wanted to repaint it and I would even refund him his money. He needed his car and I was short on time too, so he got it too early. But I did manage to repaint it the following week and the results were 10-fold better. For me, it was an issue of honor where I placed a higher value on my name than on money. Also, I was only charging $50 plus materials for a hood, the upper halfs of two fenders, and the first 12 inches of the roof. He did not ask for his money back, and even ended up giving me more because the second time was so much better than he had initially expected.

(i made a mistake where i tried to blend the new paint with the old, the result was a very obvious line where my primer ended. also, the surface of the clear was a bit rough (understatement). the fix was a better job of wet sanding for that primer-line and better temp control for the clear)

Your best bet is to try to figure out some way to settle this before things get [very] ugly. Besides, knowing the cost of paint and materials, you will not be in deficit if you repaint the car. I am betting that there is about $200-250 worth of paint on that car. So even if you pick up the entire cost of the second paint job, you will not be in deficit. This wont be a loss for you!

I'm trying to give you some good advice here. I was in your shoes once, but not to your extent. But that doesn't mean that you will not be able to pull yourself out of this situation.

wikked
04-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Damn...so I'm too late for this? :confused :confused :confused

http://image.misterart.com/grouppix/528x352/8000/g8415.jpg

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Not the way I look at. The web of lies is soon to fall.

USMARINE1108
04-04-2005, 05:58 PM
I never threatened anyone. I know a hell of alot more than just TKD so shut it all you bar brawling idiots. I don't care to associate with any of you, especially if you are friend's with John Gay.

Just as I do not support terrorism, I am also not a "bar brawling idiot". If you never threatened anyone, what was all that "meet me at the TKD championship", then something about a "one hit kill" talk? I understand that you are upset at the situation, but what do you really think you're going to accomplish with coments like this? honestly. BTW, just because you have the Karate Kid DVD box set and you "Sweat to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons every morning dosen't make you Rambo. But I'm sure you already knew that.....................

Neal Steffek
04-04-2005, 06:56 PM
WHOO HOO!!! FREE POST FOR ME!!!

Sorry I had to. I felt like I was the only member not to post in this thread. :banana

PB86MCSS
04-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Thats it, lets throw a BrewCityMuscle sanding/prep party for the poor T-Type that was painted with a spray can ;). Under Tims supervision maybe we can get the car down to metal and prepped right-quick :shades :goof .

Lash
04-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Gillette Body & Paint
400A Wilmont Drive
(262)549-0608
Great work low prices made my car look better then it did before and i hit a concrete barrier doing 50. Tell him jason with the 93z sent you.

My Dad works there ;) So yes...they do great work :D

Al
04-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Thats it, lets throw a BrewCityMuscle sanding/prep party for the poor T-Type that was painted with a spray can ;). Under Tims supervision maybe we can get the car down to metal and prepped right-quick :shades :goof .

Sounds like fun!

I'm in.

scottie K
04-04-2005, 08:04 PM
sorry about the paint job i think shee had the spray bondo mixed with the paint

john g dont let dude get you all fired up jone tell me that girl didnt get the speedseekers bizz...
i got your back

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 08:06 PM
I dont know how many of you idiots need glasses but that sure looks like bug guts to me, did she put the bug guts on there too? Anyone knows if you drive a fresh paint job through bug infested air that it will stick in the paint, doesnt require a rocket scientist or a painter there.
And how mature do you have to be to not drag someone's personal life into a business matter? I looked at the "file" from the WCCAP, which if you read correctly before clicking on the "i agree" button it even claims not information can be proven to be acurate as there are multiple parties with the same name, run a check on yourself once and some if not most of you will find things on your "wrap sheets" that dont belong to you too. I did not see anything on that file that said anything about being sued by anyone with regards to paint work???!!!
So far I have seen no REAL evidence that the paint had dirt in it before it left the place where it was painted. Lets take pictures of bug guts and make it out to be dirt that was in the paint previously, and that mark on the area behind the window looks pretty fresh to me, like a rock chipped the paint and someone tried to sand it down after the fact, you would think that someone would have pointed that out while the car was still at the shop????
The painter offered to repair the damages at no cost to the owner, thats what most business's would do. If the owner of the vehicle does not wish to let the shop make the repairs and left with his vehicle without making a claim or requesting his money back at time of pick up, he has no other option but to address the issue in small claims court, which I find hard to believe that anything other than the owner being told to give it back to the shop to make the repairs would be the outcome. Just my personal opinion from situations I have seen like this many many times over.
Now go ahead with your inmature little pokes at me because thats what children do when they dont have anything constructive or intelligent to say. Get on with your lives already and let the owner handle his own business like an adult would.Look its funny that you think they are bug guts for one -because they are not 2 its cold out there are no bugs :goof 3 the bugs must of hit the car so fast that they created a riff in time that they somehow were able to get under the paint --nice try --2 professional opinions and a price qoute for repairs and a call to the kenosha sheriffs dept. Its in the bag so say what you want ,I've seen it done before with alot less witnesses ,and less self incriminating replies --as well as emotional responses from Bruce Lee Roy.And the fact that she went back and changed edited her self incriminating posts --but We had them saved before hand and also saved the posts that she altered :rolf Nice try buddy
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/w/thumbs.gif

Cryptic
04-04-2005, 08:10 PM
I just took some pics with my Canon G5. I will upload the full 5 megapixel shots now.

side note these shots were taken at dusk (around 7:20 -7:30) so light was getting slim. I aways take shots of my car at dusk becuase, in my opinion, it hides the most.

Stand by... uploading pics

Heat Seeker WS6
04-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks Scotty, she didn't get the gig its in safe hands

Lash
04-04-2005, 08:17 PM
*waits patiently*

nismodave
04-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Are we Finnaly gonna see pics of this POS????

I see all these responses and no pics???????? WTF??????? :chair:

Lash
04-04-2005, 08:23 PM
I just took some pics with my Canon G5. I will upload the full 5 megapixel shots now.

side note these shot were taken at dusk (around 7:20 -7:30) so light was getting slim. I aways take shots of my car at dusk becuase, in my opinion, it hides the most.

:chair:

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Are we Finnaly gonna see pics of this POS????

I see all these responses and no pics???????? WTF??????? :chair:
Its a decent car --the car is nice, its what's layed on it to cover it ;)

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 08:36 PM
DUDE ARE YOU ON 56k

side note these shots were taken at dusk (around 7:20 -7:30) so light was getting slim. I aways take shots of my car at dusk becuase, in my opinion, it hides the most.

Cryptic
04-04-2005, 08:37 PM
DUDE ARE YOU ON 56k

DUDE 5 megapixel shots X 20 !

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 08:38 PM
OK my bad --are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Cryptic
04-04-2005, 08:45 PM
read the image description so you know what your looking for (if its not obvious for you)

The images are sized to 1024 for the dial up users...

if you click that image again, you get the full monty (5mp shot)

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/gallery/trevor

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Damn you missed alot of the goodies thow --the monster run under the pass mirror --there is no clear on the pass side roof gutter --the yellow primer on the pass. side rear quarter --the bottoms of the doors ect

Lash
04-04-2005, 08:57 PM
WOW!!!

I've seen 10X better come out of MACCO with the $299 special.

That is horrible. You gotta have NO PRIDE in your work to send a vehicle out like that. Those runs are disgusting.

I hope you get a FULL refund and then some for your trouubles. Good luck.

Cryptic
04-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Damn you missed alot of the goodies thow --the monster run under the pass mirror --there is no clear on the pass side roof gutter --the yellow primer on the pass. side rear quarter --the bottoms of the doors ect

ran out of light... had about 5 mins of so so light. I try to avoid using flash photography whenever possible. But what do I know about cameras :goof

MoreTorque
04-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Man... and I thought swirl marks were a problem... I feel bad for ever worrying about them now after seeing those shots. I can't believe that counts as a "new" paint job.

I hope the guy gets his car taken care of.

Sexy83TA
04-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Holy ****, I never worried to comment to this since I didnt know what the car looked like, I thought maybe all this talk was a great over reaction. I cant believe a painter would actually give a car back to the customer in that condition and without explaining to bring it back later to have it fixed before they even drove off with it. wtf.

Brian98GTP
04-04-2005, 09:41 PM
DAYUMM!!!!!!

The Presidental $200 Maaco paint job OWNS that HACK JOB!!! :wooo

Even after reading all the posts,... I still couldnt picture this ......

Unfvckinbelievable!!! :punch:

GTSLOW
04-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Thats just plain horrible :wtf

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 10:06 PM
They call it clear for a reason ;) This is my car -this has a cheaper clear on it by Transtar -Yah I ran out of money :thumbsup but this is 2 days after painting it with no wetsanding and no buffing just some 3m glaze wiped on it . Look at the driveway see that garage / that is where it was painted,
now Since it was late spring and dusty and in a garage --how the heck can it be so clean - Clean the stall and wet the floor --if this were ppg it would be nicer "well thats my excuse anyways ;) " Granted I took my time clearing it ,if it runs all the metalic would run and create a clumpy line of metalic. Thats why I freaked at the dirt in Trevors paint ---look at this friggen driveway ,this garage is as old as the dirt in the driveway.
Prep is where its at --some dirt no biggie

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Holy ****, I never worried to comment to this since I didnt know what the car looked like, I thought maybe all this talk was a great over reaction. I cant believe a painter would actually give a car back to the customer in that condition and without explaining to bring it back later to have it fixed before they even drove off with it. wtf.Arent you the girl who bought the rims off my car in this pic?

SupraMan
04-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I think we can finger paint better than that guys, actully lets get a kindergarten class to repaint that b*tch cuz anything would look better than that. :slap :nutkick

GTSLOW
04-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Tim you the man :thumbsup

I know with you on the car, trevor will get his moneys worth and a real gem! :D

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Tim you the man :thumbsup

I know with you on the car, trevor will get his moneys worth and a real gem! :DI told him get some good beer and some wetsanding slaves and we can get parts of it to shine --there are just so many areas I need to watch out for --the clear is so uneven that i could sand through without knowing it --once ya hit the base you are screwed --so a few monkeys in a garage with beer with buckets and sanding blocks ought to be funny--I can only get a shine out of some of the clear but what is under the base coat ,there is nothing that can be done -the runs will be a challenge because were the runs are the where it stops runnin is dry so if i hit that run with a block i will for sure burn through the dry area because of the difference in clear thickness---i still am baffled on how you can run clear and dryspray it all the same time :confused It ought to be interesting to say the least

Sexy83TA
04-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Arent you the girl who bought the rims off my car in this pic?

Yeah those are the rims that are on my TA right now.

Burgandy85SS
04-04-2005, 10:35 PM
I waited to comment on this till I saw pics, well I saw the pics and have to say he would have been better off with the original finish whatever that looked like. Every paint job has a FEW MINOR FLAWS in it before wetsanding and buffing but this is rediculous. If it looks this bad in pictures I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT IN PERSON. I have been working in the bodyshop buisness since I graduated highschool and been a PPG Certified painter for sometime now and have never laid down a job quite like that. I dont think I could make a lumpy mess of clear like that if I tried.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 10:35 PM
^^^^Looking for a place to store his horses, presumable around the Racine area.

Al
04-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Well, that "bad" paint job of mine was better than that (and I charged $50)!

To be honest, my worst paint job ever was better than that!

Seeing all of this is making myself very confident in finishing the Al'Stro!

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah those are the rims that are on my TA right now.Kool havent seen them on the car -- oh well im sure if your around i'll see them

SMOKDU
04-04-2005, 11:05 PM
you do get what you pay for. but tell me who told you to go to her? did you look at any other paint jobs she did? we all can see that she is not a great painter and made a lot of mistakes. but the first mistake was having her do the job and that falls on you. i do think she should give you your money back for good faith or have someone else paint it for you at no charge. does she have a licence to paint? did she charge you tax? does he have a spray booth? has Oshain inspect her shop? things that could get her in even more trouble.

good luck and please do research before spending your money. we all make mistakes just do not make them twice.

220mph
04-04-2005, 11:13 PM
well f*ckin poo poo. im a certified ppg technician. i a have certifications if you want me to help ya out in anyway. they try and pull sh*t on me, ill slapp da both of them hoes w/ a nice crisp certicate from ppg in the face.....YO!!

lotsals1
04-04-2005, 11:18 PM
you do get what you pay for. but tell me who told you to go to her? did you look at any other paint jobs she did? we all can see that she is not a great painter and made a lot of mistakes. but the first mistake was having her do the job and that falls on you. i do think she should give you your money back for good faith or have someone else paint it for you at no charge. does she have a licence to paint? did she charge you tax? does he have a spray booth? has Oshain inspect her shop? things that could get her in even more trouble.

good luck and please do research before spending your money. we all make mistakes just do not make them twice.This goes on --for the confused here it is http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6890

pOrk
04-04-2005, 11:20 PM
I feel bad for the owner of the car. I figured this girl had no clue when I saw her 1000 doller estimate without even seeing the vehicle.

Maaco would have doen a better job, I can tell by the photos that who ever sprayed the car had no idea what they were doing. You ever adujust a paint cannon before?

That car looks like it was paintballed

ponyride00
04-05-2005, 12:41 AM
They call it clear for a reason ;) This is my car -this has a cheaper clear on it by Transtar -Yah I ran out of money :thumbsup but this is 2 days after painting it with no wetsanding and no buffing just some 3m glaze wiped on it . Look at the driveway see that garage / that is where it was painted,
now Since it was late spring and dusty and in a garage --how the heck can it be so clean - Clean the stall and wet the floor --if this were ppg it would be nicer "well thats my excuse anyways ;) " Granted I took my time clearing it ,if it runs all the metalic would run and create a clumpy line of metalic. Thats why I freaked at the dirt in Trevors paint ---look at this friggen driveway ,this garage is as old as the dirt in the driveway.
Prep is where its at --some dirt no biggie

ONG I love that paint. :drool:

GTSLOW
04-05-2005, 03:15 AM
Yeah those are the rims that are on my TA right now.

Pics??

well f*ckin poo poo. im a certified ppg technician. i a have certifications if you want me to help ya out in anyway. they try and pull sh*t on me, ill slapp da both of them hoes w/ a nice crisp certicate from ppg in the face.....YO!!

Every time I read that post i get more confused? Mabye you should get certified in 1st grade? :wtf

Cryptic
04-05-2005, 07:55 AM
does she have a licence to paint? did she charge you tax? does he have a spray booth? has Oshain inspect her shop? things that could get her in even more trouble.

She stands to lose alot more than the 1000 bucks based on those few things above.

Tax evasion? no permits for spray booth? something to concider before she tells Trevor , "Sorry no refunds".

deciuss
04-05-2005, 09:19 AM
GO to Wisconsin's Circuit Court Access Site (wcca.wicourts.gov)
Rick

aaaaa somone with my same name has a warent out for them in milwaukee crazy

xsbc63x
04-05-2005, 09:22 AM
smokdu, she sent him a bunch of picture of nice show cars that she said she painted.
He is a really good friend of mine and i told him not to, but he didnt listen.....

Crawlin
04-05-2005, 09:34 AM
I feel bad, I don't have any judgements against me? Does that make me a better or worse painter?

Crawlin
04-05-2005, 10:14 AM
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/7313/grer5jf2hm.png

????????????????????????

u_say_go
04-05-2005, 10:42 AM
i replied to this thread, trying to stick up for the chick who painted the car, i posted the message.....then i saw the pics. HOLY SMOKES!!!!! that's an Earl Scheib job if i ever saw one.

Yooformula
04-05-2005, 10:49 AM
Wow, that was a quick about-face.:goof The issue mainly with her is that she said she could do a $3000 paintjob for $1000 for people that are on a smaller budget as she was trying to get her business started. She even claimed to be PPG certified and had the logo on her site. Oddly enough, the logo is now gone :confused

I think its time to put this thread to rest, its obvious, she isnt going to post anymore and we already made copies early on BEFORE anyone edidted their posts, so its time for the parties involved to sort this out. Almost everyone has thrown in their 50cents so its time to end this.