PDA

View Full Version : Japenese Domestic Market...

BAD LS1
04-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Anyone ever see some jag in a black 98+ Hatch that was actually pretty clean and tastefully put together that had the plate JDMFREK???

Kyle (A B4C Z) and my self tried to get this guy for a run last night... well he'd only roll on with cars right in front of us... then i asked him for a run from a stop, then we get the typical "not worth my time" remark :rolf :rolf When it was quite apparent from the Roll ons the Z28 was gonna put the smack down on it! BAD... but refused to race from a stop...

Anyone else see this dude? acts like a real tough guy, untill you try to call him out for a race then start choking on words. :rolf

A B4C Z
04-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Guy is a absolute D-bag. He used to have a green integra GS-R. His heads like the size of a baseball, and maybe is a wopping 140 pounds of fury. After he had his words of "Not worth my time" we get a light and the blinker goes on so that he can ditch.

Junky Giorgio
04-03-2005, 11:43 AM
LOL he called me out like 3 or so weeks ago when i was filling up at BP. i was with williamz and i wasn't going to waste my gas on that thing. but last week i roll up next to him trying to get him to go, but he wouldn't hit it. i think he realized finally that he was going to lose...

EVIL AWD
04-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Anyone ever see some jag in a black 98+ Hatch that was actually pretty clean and tastefully put together that had the plate JDMFREK???

Kyle (A B4C Z) and my self tried to get this guy for a run last night... well he'd only roll on with cars right in front of us... then i asked him for a run from a stop, then we get the typical "not worth my time" remark :rolf :rolf When it was quite apparent from the Roll ons the Z28 was gonna put the smack down on it! BAD... but refused to race from a stop...

Anyone else see this dude? acts like a real tough guy, untill you try to call him out for a race then start choking on words. :rolf

I've seen that car out before and it is a really clean nice looking car but I think just about any Z28 would beat it. What a poser.

SupraMan
04-03-2005, 03:47 PM
My stock evo smoked his a** like a month ago, he drove by me shaking his gay a** head like i wasnt worth the time, yet everytime we stoped at a light, he wouldnt race me from a dead stop. But then from a roll at about 35, i walked right by him, then he drives by and nods his head and gives the peace sign, he always cruises in his "pack" of other hondas that roll with him with stickers saying stupid stuff on their cars :rolf Trust me, its not worth your time but.......maybe the Colorado could give it a good run from a stop :thumbsup

BAD LS1
04-03-2005, 04:41 PM
My stock evo smoked his a** like a month ago, he drove by me shaking his gay a** head like i wasnt worth the time, yet everytime we stoped at a light, he wouldnt race me from a dead stop. But then from a roll at about 35, i walked right by him, then he drives by and nods his head and gives the peace sign, he always cruises in his "pack" of other hondas that roll with him with stickers saying stupid stuff on their cars :rolf Trust me, its not worth your time but.......maybe the Colorado could give it a good run from a stop :thumbsup

Hey were we next to you last night on hwy? i was in the blacked out Z and were next to a white evo and a blue one for the longest time, we also were mixed in with Tri too for a while all in the same group.

Could have been a diff guy? whoever it was had a hot ass blonde in the pass seat :thumbsup

GTSLOW
04-03-2005, 04:57 PM
My god what has highway turned into!??! I mean I havent been there in two years. It's like every day a thread starts about some douche bag or such. Now we got honda guys riding in groups!?!?!

It's gonna be like F&F they're gonna start jumping out of cars and jacking radios! :goof :chair:

SupraMan
04-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey were we next to you last night on hwy? i was in the blacked out Z and were next to a white evo and a blue one for the longest time, we also were mixed in with Tri too for a while all in the same group.

Could have been a diff guy? whoever it was had a hot ass blonde in the pass seat :thumbsup

hahahahahahahaha that was me, i remember that Z too lol. Yup Tri, and the other blue evo were crusin around in that pack too. Yea that was my girlfriend with me lol :D

A B4C Z
04-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Yea that was my girlfriend with me lol :D

Give her my number when you get sick of her :goof

SupraMan
04-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Give her my number when you get sick of her :goof

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rolf..... you guys are nutty

Al
04-04-2005, 01:29 AM
Well, it sound to me like the "not worth my time" is an indication that he would lose.

Don't think of it as cockyness. Rather, think of it as a submissive comment rooted in his understanding of your dominance over him!

In other words, you win! :banana

SupraMan
04-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Well, it sound to me like the "not worth my time" is an indication that he would lose.

Don't think of it as cockyness. Rather, think of it as a submissive comment rooted in his understanding of your dominance over him!

In other words, you win! :banana

ohhhhhhhh very nicely said! :headbang

jbiscuit
04-04-2005, 10:19 AM
his name is Dan. Its an Integra GS-R motor swapped in and he had been running a 100 shot on it but I heard yesterday that he removed it??? Not sure why or if that 100% true. I DID hear though that he had been going through as much as 3 bottles on highway 100 in 1 night. Tom I think you should lock in a race with this guy. :thumbsup

BAD LS1
04-04-2005, 11:31 AM
his name is Dan. Its an Integra GS-R motor swapped in and he had been running a 100 shot on it but I heard yesterday that he removed it??? Not sure why or if that 100% true. I DID hear though that he had been going through as much as 3 bottles on highway 100 in 1 night. Tom I think you should lock in a race with this guy. :thumbsup

Dont worry J... This guy made it to the "HUNTED" list already... after seeing its performance already.. im not concerned, even with a 100 shot... i too have a can of whoop ass in the back of my car now too for special occasions :rolf

jbiscuit
04-04-2005, 12:57 PM
UPDATE:

I have import ears I guess....he ran at GLD yesterday and bested a 14.7 without the happy gas. I know one of his friends quite well and found out that he pulled the juice from the car Saturday. All motor, no juice is the car's current state.

Tommy, get arrogant with him and spot him a car at the Rock and then stall that Colorado up and be at his fender before he can even blink!

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Dan is bullsh!t. He lets me pick him up by his head infront of people at Starbucks, pretty much cause I'm alot bigger than him, but also cause I can. He is slow. He runs very poorly. His car is much like him. Dynoed like 140 at the wheels, with the NAWS. I was going to run him for some money, but then he found out what I was doing to my car and didn't want to anymore. He is cocky, but loves the ****. His name was Dan, cause only in death is project mischief ever over.

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Do note, this is the black hatch in one of the videos, doing a sweet burn out.

BAD LS1
04-04-2005, 02:25 PM
UPDATE:

I have import ears I guess....he ran at GLD yesterday and bested a 14.7 without the happy gas. I know one of his friends quite well and found out that he pulled the juice from the car Saturday. All motor, no juice is the car's current state.

Tommy, get arrogant with him and spot him a car at the Rock and then stall that Colorado up and be at his fender before he can even blink!

HA HA!!
Dude thats right about where the coly runs... damn thing lays down up top though :( "great out of the gate not much for stamina"

jbiscuit
04-04-2005, 02:27 PM
the car put down about 148ish without juice and 177ish with FYI...at that new place in Waukesha

BAD LS1
04-04-2005, 02:43 PM
the car put down about 148ish without juice and 177ish with FYI...at that new place in Waukesha

WHAT! you know trucks like mine lay down 190-200 at the wheels.. STOCK!??

Its pushing the weight of two hondas though :durr

Ill be looking for him with both vehicles :rolf man if i can get out on that thing far enough from a stop i might be able to hold it off :rolf

jbiscuit
04-04-2005, 02:51 PM
that motor is a stock GSR DOHC motor....he had a CTR (Civic Type R) intake cam in it at one point but thats out now too. I know more about his set up than HE knows about his set up! :thumbsup

fly5150
04-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Just FYI.. The place in Waukesha is a Mustang Dyno, puts out lower numbers cause its a load Dyno, so I've heard. Great for tuning, bad for bragging numbers.

Bee
04-06-2005, 10:26 PM
the dude in the 98 blk hb ran 14.7.... dang should be faster then that even with crappy tires... I thought he'd get a good 14.3 or so. with 100shot NOS he should be high 12s or so.. I think he was at my shop the other day. not sure though!!! Saw a blk 98+ civic HB pretty clean looking parked there.

Nowadays civics with an engine swap and 100-150shot NOS isn't enough!!! That was 4-5yrs ago when the sport was booming!!! nowadays we are talking standalones MOTECs, AEM EMS, DFI, Hondata etc with 1000cc injectors t67 turbos, high boost etc!!! oh and yes daily driven with M&H street slicks(yes the real sticky stuff)...NOw that is a combo!!! :wow

Bee
04-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Just FYI.. The place in Waukesha is a Mustang Dyno, puts out lower numbers cause its a load Dyno, so I've heard. Great for tuning, bad for bragging numbers.

the gsr will make 160-165whp on a dynojet..... yes i've seen it all!!! dynojet spits out the highest number of all the dyno companies... not that this is bad....it is actually a good machine if you convert to flywheel hp... very accurate machine if you ask me... dynojet does have loading too.. all the dynos work well.. just stick with one kind to fine tune your cars...dont go to mulitply faclities and think you gained or lost power... all dynos are different... :banana

whitehatch
04-11-2005, 12:27 PM
his car ran 15.2's all day i didnt see one 14 sec run out of his car however his friends hacth which is almost identical ran 14.5's with no mods on his gsr swap needless to say dan cant drive, his car only put down 119 to the wheels all motor and 160 ish with a 75 shot, thats what i was told this by his friend that was there when he dynoed. the mustang dyno is more acurate the people are saying because his frinds type r is right on point with 178 whp, the car is nice but dan is an idiot never belive a word he says he lies constantly, and his old integra was an ls NOT a gsr just to clarify

jbiscuit
04-11-2005, 12:29 PM
thanks for the update..... :thumbsup

Undertaker
04-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Good ole Advan Dan. I still liked his Integra better. Green with Red and White Cuda Stripes on it. Reminded me of Christmas.

Bee,
Is there a guy up at your shop with a Silver 350Z? It is lowered with I would say 18" 6 Spoke rims, System and huge exhaust. I noticed he has a Beyond Engineering Sticker on is back window. He works with me. Kinda wanted to know what he has done to it. Looks very nice.

carbon04
04-20-2005, 09:08 PM

And where is this place? I need a load cell dyno!!!!!

wikked
04-23-2005, 09:52 AM

I easily walked him from a ROLL in my stock turbo, stock exhaust, AWD, Automatic white Talon(RIP) last year. Can't get any more handicapped than that.
Claimed he had a slipping clutch or something :)

twicks69
04-23-2005, 10:09 AM
The Dyno is at KJ Auto, LLC in Waukesha. It is an ALL WHEEL DRIVE mustang dyno, and uses an Innovative LM-1 wideband O2. The dyno is run by my good friend Hiram Willis.

The dyno does spit out low numbers, but there are correction factors that you put in place to bring them up to realistic figures. The most important thing is that you can tune your vehicle very accurately with it, and the rates are very respectable. I was on it for around 2hrs of real tune time, and a number of pulls for around the $200 range with wideband.

The shop is located in Waukesha, off of Hwy 164 on Wilmont Drive. I cannot remember all the details, but you can e-mail me and I will respond with the exact address when I have some time. (twicks69@hotmail.com)

SRT4ME
04-25-2005, 03:55 AM
The Dyno is at KJ Auto, LLC in Waukesha. It is an ALL WHEEL DRIVE mustang dyno, and uses an Innovative LM-1 wideband O2. The dyno is run by my good friend Hiram Willis.

The dyno does spit out low numbers, but there are correction factors that you put in place to bring them up to realistic figures. The most important thing is that you can tune your vehicle very accurately with it, and the rates are very respectable. I was on it for around 2hrs of real tune time, and a number of pulls for around the $200 range with wideband.

The shop is located in Waukesha, off of Hwy 164 on Wilmont Drive. I cannot remember all the details, but you can e-mail me and I will respond with the exact address when I have some time. (twicks69@hotmail.com)

My friend Branden w/the silver SRT-4 is a dyno tech there. The address is:
401 E. Wilmot Dr.
Unit B
Waukesha, WI 53189
Phone:262-522-6663

Eddie (SRT4eh) just got his car tuned there a week ago. He put down aprox. 25 less hp there than at the dynojet dyno we went to this weekend with it still in the exact same state of tune. So yeah, to say it puts out lower #'s than other types of dyno's is a bit of an understatement to say the least. But great place to tune, quite accurate from what I hear. As long as u do all your tuning there it shouldn't matter one bit, unless you're just out to brag about yer #'s. :goof
-Jason

Syclone0044
04-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey does KJ Auto let the owner operate the vehicle on the dyno like Borchardt's Speed does?

Would I be able to tune a 3600# vehicle there? I read up on the Mustang MD-500 AWD Dyno (I'm guessing that's what they have) and it sounded like it was for flyweight imports.. They listed some really low inertia weight. I'm afriad of going there and when I go to spool up the rollers spin like mad and I have no load. :confused

Thanks in advance.

carbon04
04-26-2005, 07:53 AM
Hey does KJ Auto let the owner operate the vehicle on the dyno like Borchardt's Speed does?

Would I be able to tune a 3600# vehicle there? I read up on the Mustang MD-500 AWD Dyno (I'm guessing that's what they have) and it sounded like it was for flyweight imports.. They listed some really low inertia weight. I'm afriad of going there and when I go to spool up the rollers spin like mad and I have no load. :confused

Thanks in advance.

The MD-500 won't do either of us any good. I found an AWD superflow dyno 4hrs away from here if you want to take a road trip.

SRT4ME
04-27-2005, 04:59 AM

Thanks in advance.

I'd hafta tell u to give Branden a call to answer those questions. Sorry.
-Jason

Syclone0044
04-28-2005, 10:27 PM
The MD-500 won't do either of us any good. I found an AWD superflow dyno 4hrs away from here if you want to take a road trip.
Sounds interesting.. I'll have to get back to you on that. 'Appreciate the offer, too!
What's with the MD-500?

davidrab
07-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Hate to bring up an old thread, but why was that MD-500 not good for the
trucks? Did you guys ever make it up to DoneRite (I am assuming that was
where the Superflow was)?

Just looking for an AWD dyno for the TBSS.

Dave

Ka24et
07-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Dan likes the bottle, its a quick little car but he run's his mouth far more than he should sometimes... what can you do.

whitehatch
07-07-2006, 12:53 AM
wow where have you been dan sold his black hatch last year, i heard he has another one now but im pretty sure its stock.

ef joe
07-26-2006, 02:54 PM
ya that hatch has been gone for some time now. he has a blue eg hatch witha integra ls swap now

Bart H
07-26-2006, 04:16 PM
this thread is old look at the dates

4dgs6m3
08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
is this the guy who always bounces his car off revlimmiter when he shifts? i think his name is Froto or something like that.

johnny--2k
08-03-2006, 01:32 AM
haha....i raced him in my S2000......I pulled on him by about a car or so and he claims to have missed 3rd. So I let him go again, definitely no misshift, still beat him.

He's a f-in tool.

Berettaspeed
08-03-2006, 06:34 PM
lets put it this way, he wouldn't even race the beretta when it was N/A. haha i have talked with him a couple times. i guess it runs mid 13s. with a higher MPH. i think it had nitrious at one time. but i don't think its 13s at all. i think its 14s

ha damn this thread is old..mm

Guteman
08-04-2006, 12:33 AM
RWD vs. FWD turbo (possibly) is kind of non sense off the line. Dont you agree?