PDA

View Full Version : Where is hyperformance?

bi5ly
04-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Anyone know what happened to that shop? I know Roy, the owner, was talking about moving, but I don't know where he moved. He seemed sort of fed up with everything last time I talked to him but I didn't think he would just leave the business. Any help would be appreciated.

GTSLOW
04-03-2005, 03:23 AM
This would probably be a great question for the Sport Compact & Import Forum (http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)

Pig Pen
04-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Import guy here, who doesn't care what happened to one of the highest priced shops with the worst set of customer help skills possible.

GTSLOW
04-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Import guy here, who doesn't care what happened to one of the highest priced shops with the worst set of customer help skills possible.

:thumbsup

slowlx
04-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Hopefully he is gone forever.

Al
04-04-2005, 01:38 AM
Anyone know what happened to that shop? I know Roy, the owner, was talking about moving, but I don't know where he moved. He seemed sort of fed up with everything last time I talked to him but I didn't think he would just leave the business. Any help would be appreciated.

The last time I talked to him, about the end of Aug, he seemed fed up. I don't know what he was planning to do.

As for is service, he was pretty good. Out of all the places I looked, he had the cheapest price on the set of tires I bought for my integra, and he was also extremely fast when I ordered my helmet through him (lowest price too).

Dan, that younger guy who worked there, was supposedly skilled for the job, but a bit of a slakker. Then there was that "bigger" guy with the 91 integra who always showed up there like it was a happening hangout. He always bragged about how fast his integra was, especially to my mustang. But we all know that it was merely the fart can getting to his head.

GTSLOW
04-04-2005, 03:57 AM
But we all know that it was merely the fart can getting to his head.

So true for many of them out there.

:rolf :loser

jbiscuit
04-04-2005, 10:21 AM
didn't even know they still existed??? WOW. I haevn't heard/seen a thing about Hyperformance in years

Pig Pen
04-04-2005, 02:21 PM
I remember seeing Cavaqueers rocking Hyperformance stickers about 4 years ago.

Bee
04-04-2005, 04:15 PM

he came in and mentioned he was going to manufacture CARBON FIBER parts...or something of that nature!!! last I heard!!!