PDA

View Full Version : Possible Theft

A B4C Z
04-02-2005, 02:08 AM
Tonight at 12:36am Saturday April 2nd. I was almost asleep and I heard a car idleing that didnt sound familiar. Well it wasnt. It was a GREEN FORD TAURAUS (98ish style) in my driveway with the lights on. To make a long story shot FIRST night I left the Camaro out cause it got wet and didnt want it on the carpet in the garage. These what looked like kids left turned around and came back. Well no one was ******* with me so i watched them come up the court again...they then parked and the driver got out and went on the side of the house by the camaro and that was it. Ran down the stairs in my boxers and t shirt and hit the alarm..kid was running.....saw them go and im like **** THIS im going....caught up to them on capital drive going into pewaukee.

I had no cell phone to call and was in shock and i just woke up and was shakking from anger. The liscense plate was "U Loan" "I LOAN" "A LOAN"

Im almost sure it was A LOAN but the cop couldnt come up with anything. I KNOW it was a tauras 98 style and and wisconsin tags that were something so so so close to that. If anyone can do anything let me know.

The cop i talked to was really nice and as i type is sitting on the street behind my cadillac on the street!!! :headbang

Kyle

Yooformula
04-02-2005, 03:13 AM
Glad nothing happened but that sucks you had to sit in fear of your car man! Put dat sh|t in the garage! Fark the carpet:chair: I wish you would have caught their plate. We should set up a sting at your place one night. Leave the rider outside with some of us sitting in a car within eyeshot, OR call some of your guys up the next time you see some shady crap going on. Have em meet up at the end of the block with some brass knuckles.....muwhahahahahahahah. I'm not irish :goof but I love me a good brawl every now and then..(ok, everyday). :punch: ;)

I keep a piece of ..... in my car just for such occasions when I need some extra help. :devil

Prince Valiant
04-02-2005, 03:54 AM
...and what's the 2nd admendment for everyone?

pOrk
04-02-2005, 04:19 AM

Sounds like the same cats that broke into my brothers car last weekend. I couldnt catch up though :mad:

deciuss
04-02-2005, 09:01 AM
when i get a house first thing thats going up is a camera on my front door and of the driveway.

Crawlin
04-02-2005, 09:02 AM
sorry man, i need SPECIFIC plate info to attempt getting info :(

Cryptic
04-02-2005, 09:50 AM

http://www.a-human-right.com/RKBA/_reminders.jpg

Lash
04-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I live off of Hwy J and Capitol...I'll keep an eye out for that car.
I hate people that steal @#$%.