PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how to Carbon Fiber stuff ?

awsomeears
04-02-2005, 01:08 AM
Id like to try it but dont know much about it. :rolf

Crawlin
04-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Project Two Customs in waukesha may be able to help you. Talk to UnderPSI about 'em and what you are looking to do.

CruxGNZ
04-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Go to Barnes and Noble and order the book: Competition Car Composites by Simon McBeath. Awsome book! Have read it and he talks to you like you know nothing about FRP. Starts from the basics and just gets better. I highly recomend this book for someone just wanting to get into it.

!M!

awsomeears
04-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Project Two Customs in waukesha may be able to help you. Talk to UnderPSI about 'em and what you are looking to do.

Well I want to do it myself :thumbsup

But thanks for the heads up

Crawlin
04-02-2005, 03:44 PM
That's fine... i was just saying I'm sure Andy and the guys there would be more than helpful with any questions you had? Some of the stuff they've done has been incredible!

Chris

awsomeears
04-02-2005, 04:03 PM
That's fine... i was just saying I'm sure Andy and the guys there would be more than helpful with any questions you had? Some of the stuff they've done has been incredible!

Chris

ohhh I see...............

Ill call them and see if they can offer some info :thumbsup

usually when I call palces for help they just say " we only do stuff here not offer help " then I hange up :punch:

fly5150
04-03-2005, 11:09 PM
I've done some research on carbon fiber and i am planning on doing some work myself. I actually have all the stuff sitting at my house, i'm just waiting for that day when i have enough motivation to start. Its really not too hard, just requires a lot of patience and attention to detail. Its really just like fiberglassing with 2 more steps.