PDA

View Full Version : POS civic vs. LILEVO results

Bee
03-31-2005, 11:38 AM
ACcording to online specs!!!!

POS civic weight: 2250lb w/ roll cage, but w/o driver(driver weighs 180-200lb)
whp on 248 dynojet: 488.8fwhp with 205/60/14 tires
slick he ran that day he raced LILEVO: 22x8x15
TRAP SPEED: 134mph

Precious LILEVO Mirage weight: 2400-2500lb w/o driver(driver weight confidential)
whp on 248 dynojet: 405fwhp with maybe 205/60/14 or so..380-385Awhp
stock tires he ran that day he raced POS civic: 205x55x16 or so....
TRAP SPEED: 127mph FWD "MAYBE" lower with AWD if he hooks up!!!

with these specs at a downshift you already know who LOST!!!
2nd gear-3rd gear the civic will still let loose the small slicks where the Mirage will grip like a mofo... but still 2-3rd both cars are still together until 4th(in the civic) is where the civic would take off on the mirage easily!!! The civic FWD has about 100hp more then the mirage AWD. NOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE EVER DOWNSHIFTED WITH AWD CARS THEY ARE SOMEWHAT SLOW due to drivetrain powerloss. 99 AWD eclipse stock downshifts with a 95 stock TEG GSR who wins?? the GSR would win!!! off the line the dsm would win.... I've seen this comparison with the EVO vs. LS1 too... downshifts the LS1 usually wins.. off the line the EVO will take the LS1 in the 1/4mile or so...only through what I've seen...you may have your own experience between evo vs. ls1.....I've seen these comparision too many times and all the IMPORT guys know that what I mentioned here is more true then false... COME on CJ BURN...back me up!!! LMAO!!! :banana

this concludes this whole out of control situation.

don't talk smack anymore if you have good well worth comments then share. This is just a little SPEC to see who would actually win between the two car at a downshift!!!!

SLOWC5
03-31-2005, 11:44 AM
Isn't there a brewcity import forum all this stuff can go on. I'm sorry I honestly dont care. I'm sick of rading evo this sti that, civic this, SRT that... I think you get the idea. I'm not saying your cars not fast! I'm not saying you dont know what your doing! I'm not saying your not a good/cool guy. I'm just sick of the import this and that bullshit

JEFF

Bee
03-31-2005, 11:51 AM
Isn't there a brewcity import forum all this stuff can go on. I'm sorry I honestly dont care. I'm sick of rading evo this sti that, civic this, SRT that... I think you get the idea. I'm not saying your cars not fast! I'm not saying you dont know what your doing! I'm not saying your not a good/cool guy. I'm just sick of the import this and that bullshit

JEFF

Jeff chill down.. this is a post to settle it all!!! btw good info for you since you may come riding upon these guys one day.....good way to not embarrass yourself if your girl was next to you in your stock C5.... ;)

btw many of the import guys hear of domestic vs. domestic treads that go on forever too and we don't tell you guys to stop it!!! this is what makes BCM what it is: GENERAL HOSPITAL!!! :banana

sidewayzbimmer
03-31-2005, 11:58 AM
"btw we hear for domestic vs. domestic treads too and we don't tell you guys to stop it!!! this is what makes BCM what it is: GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!"

Bee there is a difference between domestic vs. domestic on this site and that is because it is called brewcitymuscle.com not brewcityimport.com. I am amazed by both cars the civic and the mirage but come on that is all we are hearing about.
bryan

Teufelhunden
03-31-2005, 12:07 PM
I'm speechless

animal
03-31-2005, 12:37 PM

JEFF

Couldn't have said it better myself, well except that I'm not sorry I don't care. I constantly miss out on all kinds of muscle talk because I simply don't care enough to check import threads for it.

Bee
03-31-2005, 12:50 PM
"btw we hear for domestic vs. domestic treads too and we don't tell you guys to stop it!!! this is what makes BCM what it is: GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!"

Bee there is a difference between domestic vs. domestic on this site and that is because it is called brewcitymuscle.com not brewcityimport.com. I am amazed by both cars the civic and the mirage but come on that is all we are hearing about.
bryan

bryan if the admin only wants everyone in here to speak of muscle cars then please have the adimn tell us that this is only for domestics....we imports/sport compacts will welcome ourselves to another site.

btw :thumbsup to the admins for keeping this site REAL!!!

som2002
03-31-2005, 01:03 PM
I totally agree. I miss out on all the GOOD threads because I get sick and tired of having to wade through all the **** threads. Brew City MUSCLE people!!! Does the majority of this board agree or not? There are a million other boards all over the web for this ****.
Couldn't have said it better myself, well except that I'm not sorry I don't care. I constantly miss out on all kinds of muscle talk because I simply don't care enough to check import threads for it.

GHOSST
03-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Who cares...

Prince Valiant
03-31-2005, 01:47 PM
I don't know...a car that can produce nearly 500 hp at the wheels, by definition can do more work than my motor is capable of at 350. I say that's pretty muscular. If you don't like it, don't read the thread. :confused

T-Bag
03-31-2005, 02:10 PM
I totally agree. I miss out on all the GOOD threads because I get sick and tired of having to wade through all the **** threads. Brew City MUSCLE people!!! Does the majority of this board agree or not? There are a million other boards all over the web for this ****.

actually the majority of the board disagrees with you. Sorry but everyone and their mom pretty much posted in the other lil evo vs civic threads and you and a select few others are the only ones putting them down. Both these cars would make the majority of us look like sitting ducks.

Pig Pen
03-31-2005, 02:11 PM
i'll think its cool when they (beeyond) make a car that's front wheel drive to all wheel, real wheel, or no wheel drive.

som2002
03-31-2005, 02:22 PM
actually the majority of the board disagrees with you. Sorry but everyone and their mom pretty much posted in the other lil evo vs civic threads and you and a select few others are the only ones putting them down. Both these cars would make the majority of us look like sitting ducks.OK, but instead of starting a new thread every other day about which one should be faster, line them both up and run em again, or STFU and drop it. Simple as that.
And crotch rockets would make a majority of us look like sitting ducks also, but I don't want to have to start reading about them on this board next, just because they can beat us. There is a place for everything somewhere on the web.

T-Bag
03-31-2005, 02:24 PM
OK, but insead of starting a new thread every other day about which one should be faster, line them both up and run em again, or STFU and drop it.

This part I can agree with. But there's a certain bunch of people, mainly the guy in the civic and his buddies, that are scared.

fly5150
03-31-2005, 02:33 PM
i'll think its cool when they (beeyond) make a car that's front wheel drive to all wheel, real wheel, or no wheel drive.
Ummm Beeyond didnt do Lil Evo's conversion to all-wheel drive, the owner of the car and his friend did it. Trust me I KNOW. :) :thumbsup

SlowStee
03-31-2005, 02:34 PM
I don't know...a car that can produce nearly 500 hp at the wheels, by definition can do more work than my motor is capable of at 350. I say that's pretty muscular. If you don't like it, don't read the thread. :confused
Seriously though...Whats with all the biased thoughts of everyone towards "other cars"...They'd smoke the majority of everyones ass here, including me :rolf

If you dont like, Dont read :)

Pig Pen
03-31-2005, 02:35 PM
I know that too, I've been to Lil Evo's website. I was saying it would be cool if Beeyond did something to that extent of a build.

fly5150
03-31-2005, 02:36 PM
ahhh got it. :)

Pig Pen
03-31-2005, 02:37 PM
Dont read it as a dis on Beeyond, their cars pretty much tell thier own story on thier engine builds.

LIL EVO
03-31-2005, 02:49 PM
You forgetting a major point about torque and power curves, when power is present through the powerband and transmission gear ratios compared to this power band.

jbiscuit
03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
I have to applaud Lil Evo here on a garage-built street car that does very well at holding its own. Well done man. Win or lose, you should know that your car has the respect of most everyone that happens to come across its path.

Now turn that wick up son and hand that Honda a whoopin! :wooo

micro_machine
03-31-2005, 03:55 PM
dont worrie evo bee's not that dumb.

Bee
03-31-2005, 04:04 PM
no i'm dumb.... :thumbsup

SLOWC5
03-31-2005, 04:50 PM
Jeff chill down.. this is a post to settle it all!!! btw good info for you since you may come riding upon these guys one day.....good way to not embarrass yourself if your girl was next to you in your stock C5.... ;)

BTW bee, the car is not stock. I mod it as I can afford it. for gears, stall, and headers 11.89 isn't that bad. 11.5 or faster once I install the cam. So for a nice shiny full weight corvette to run mid 11's I'm not embarrassed ;) When I go for some reason to highway 100, I wont be there to racing civic's.... Cause if i win or lose I'm still wasting gas on a car I wouldn't buy for my girlfriend :thumbsup Plus I dont know why she would be embarrassed if I lost a race to a civic???

I applaud you for what you have built. Your cars are quick, not nowhere new my style and taste. The exhaust tone alone drives me up a wall. I will never understand it, but I do not need to. Muscle cars and imports are 2 different "fields" I'll stay with my muscle cars. I guess I'll add IMO to this paragraph.

JEFF

nismodave
03-31-2005, 09:15 PM
Blah Blah Blah.........

Evo vs. Civic.......Import vs. Domestic........Ford vs. Chevy........So boring....

Id rather debate Fake Boobs vs. Natural Boobs. :thumbsup

MoreTorque
03-31-2005, 10:18 PM
Just making use of the import forum.... :goof

VroomPshhTsi
04-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Can we PLEASE settle this is a straight up drag race? Whether at the track or a disclosed location. Personally I think the EVO will win, in the quarter mile his AWD will help out more than you think. Plus you can say all you want about a high HP civic, it's still FWD. Just like supras being horsepower queens, they only dominate from a roll, not at the track. Just line up those two beasts and race! :headbang Then the loser can keep his mouth shut until next time.

- Brian

Yooformula
04-01-2005, 01:40 AM
Blah Blah Blah.........

Evo vs. Civic.......Import vs. Domestic........Ford vs. Chevy........So boring....

Id rather debate Fake Boobs vs. Natural Boobs. :thumbsup

Ahh fake, real no matta to me! Just lemme grab em:rolf I love the perkiness of the fakes but the soft feel of the real :headbang

Corvette Jabo
04-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Looks like its the weekend!

Line then up!

Race them!

Winner ends the smack talk!

Done!

The world according to Jabo

sidewayzbimmer
04-01-2005, 07:19 PM
Bee im not bashing you by any means. I think both your cars are considered some kind of muscle cars to me. But i give lil evo a little more credit due to how he built it himself in his garage. The civic was or is sponsered by beeyon engineering, a race shop if im not mistaken. If it is built and tuned by a race shop it better be fast, end of story! I am saying about the rest of the import guys on here such as E honda coming on and saying how lil evo lost this and that. Who knows who one. LINE EM UP AGAIN if the civic isnt scared of losing! There is so much wanna be rice out there it isnt funny. Lilevo challenged the civic and you guys turned him down?!?! That right there makes me think the civic lost! You dont want to take his money? Ha if i knew i would win why wouldnt i race? FREE MONEY! :headbang Sorry for the long post just my opiniun!
bryan

E. HONDA
04-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Bee im not bashing you by any means. I think both your cars are considered some kind of muscle cars to me. But i give lil evo a little more credit due to how he built it himself in his garage. The civic was or is sponsered by beeyon engineering, a race shop if im not mistaken. If it is built and tuned by a race shop it better be fast, end of story! I am saying about the rest of the import guys on here such as E honda coming on and saying how lil evo lost this and that. Who knows who one. LINE EM UP AGAIN if the civic isnt scared of losing! There is so much wanna be rice out there it isnt funny. Lilevo challenged the civic and you guys turned him down?!?! That right there makes me think the civic lost! You dont want to take his money? Ha if i knew i would win why wouldnt i race? FREE MONEY! :headbang Sorry for the long post just my opiniun!
bryan

ok cheer leader/ mascott/ reject number one... race shop, garage don't mean sh**!! it's a sport, that was one of the biggest bs i've ever heard... f***in rookies/ ricers/ mashers hahahahahahhahahahah get a car before you flap your vagina lips... how do you think bee got to his statistics, by talkin trash like majority of these idiots(this includes the fa99@t evo)??!!! i don't think so... he (bee) had to build street cars that spanked majority of these cars in here for respect before opening his shop, but of course you don't know that?!! you're just discovering puberty(riced out amateur)... if evo the loser claims the skill that he has, open a shop, i bet you, he can't run it to compete with even the weakest race shops and that includes hyperformance.... hahahahahha... lil fa99@t evo your f***in pathethic, your econo car is the real pos (mirage aka saturn) hhahahaha!! you want to lose your money bring it... you and your gay azz site, loser doesn't have a girl friend so he needs bcms attention hahaha lil evo = :loser :loser :loser

bee please do not respond to these losers...
1.comparisons, bee have a shop that is well respected..
2.sh** talkers, their back yard tuners/ cheer leaders with bus fares drooling everytime a ricer drives by their bus stop hahahaha how funny is that!! hahhahaha :rolf :rolf

bee please, only respond to adults.. so losers shut up when grown folks are talking!!....

to who ever hates import threads, stop reading it and join adolphhitler.com it's reallly popular dude... :rolf :rolf

sidewayzbimmer
04-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Well E Honda Buddy. I am an adult for one thing. I have seen you post and by the maturity level of your posts i would say your about 12! You say the same ole comeback everytime. I do have a car, i am wondering what kind of car you have if any. You seriously need to quit swinging from bee's NUTS! Get a life! I hate rice to let you know also! :flipoff2: Bee if you are friends with E honda you need to set him straight! He doesnt know me or anyone else for that matter! Bee set your boy striaght because hes making you and your shop look bad! I used to send people i knew who had hondas to your shop but if this is how your represented then i wont no more! :chair:
Bryan

Irish
04-02-2005, 06:17 PM
E. Honda, for all the "self-proclaimed" money that you have why don't you buy that blue hatch, (bee said something about it being for sale or someone was buying it??), and race LilEvo for money. The time has come to put up or shut up, plain and simple. You never speak of a fast car that you own???? Bring whatever you got out to Hwy so we can all see or go to the 'Grove. Either way your trash talking has become old. Instead of talking, get off your ass and do something.

nismodave
04-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Unfortunatly this is why the Moderator has to put a sticky on this SC/Import forum.

E honda.....go away.

Al
04-03-2005, 03:34 AM
he can't run it to compete with even the weakest race shops and that includes hyperformance

Take it easy on Roy there.

Last time I checked, one of his cars held a category record at road america. Now I am not sure, but I have not seen any circuit cars with Bee's sticker on them or known anyone to relate Bee to the tracks, yet I have known Roy to pack up his dyno and drive off to indiana or Ohio just so he can tune one more HP out of a clients car before a race. Roy doesn't have any super drag cars running around, but people near and far know him well for some of the work he has done on some race cars.

This is one of those apples-to-oranges things also.

But don't bash Roy around here.

sidewayzbimmer
04-03-2005, 03:43 AM
Take it easy on Roy there.

Last time I checked, one of his cars held a category record at road america. Now I am not sure, but I have not seen any circuit cars with Bee's sticker on them or known anyone to relate Bee to the tracks, yet I have known Roy to pack up his dyno and drive off to indiana or Ohio just so he can tune one more HP out of a clients car before a race. Roy doesn't have any super drag cars running around, but people near and far know him well for some of the work he has done on some race cars.

This is one of those apples-to-oranges things also.

But don't bash Roy around here.

AGREED! :headbang E Honda Needs a car, can anyone help him out? Im sure hes probably looking for a blue civic hatchback or something so he can continue swinging from bee's nuts!
bryan