PDA

View Full Version : New Neighbors - Ricer Nation

MoreTorque
03-30-2005, 10:13 PM
New people moved into my complex upstairs and so far their choice of cars is lacking.

Right now there is a mid-late 90's White Chrysler Sebring with blue racing stripes, flames drawn on the hood between the stripes, aftermarket rims, and a big gash in the passenger side :durr. Parked next to my car is a Honda Del Sol that appears to be yellow, lowered on some huge white rims with a ton of spokes. Has super cool blue headlights too.

There has been a stock looking Civic coming and going with a nice fart can.

Can't wait to see what's next :durr

deciuss
03-30-2005, 10:16 PM
lol i will have to take you up on the ice cream offer and hope they are out. eazy pickens

Prince Valiant
03-30-2005, 10:29 PM
i've seen that sebring before...whatever were they thinking? :confused

deciuss
03-30-2005, 10:32 PM
im not to serprized by any thing any more i think i have seen stripes on every type of car now :(

Irish
03-31-2005, 12:04 PM
I was out last nite and saw a Sebring convertable with rims and a fart can, I think he heard me laughing at him, hope I didn't hurt his feeling too bad! :rolf

Pig Pen
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Atleast your neighbors don't throw beer cans and cig butts in your yard, along with hanging gutted deers on your property in your tree, and have a freakin demo derby car on blocks in the front yard...

Nix
03-31-2005, 06:17 PM
This seabring that you speak of sounds like the white Intrepid that is on hyw once in awhile that has the blue stripes down it, with the bling wheels and some other crap/garbage hanging off of it.

MoreTorque
03-31-2005, 10:20 PM
They are really pretty quiet within the complex... just all the rice coming and going sounds like the Wisconsin Lawnmower races are being held outside.