PDA

View Full Version : Wreck on I-94

DirtyMax
03-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Just went past a scene on I94 at the Westbound on ramp from Hwy 100 and saw a nasty looking one. There was a red import (Civic hatch maybe?, Looked like it had some white graphics going down the side of it??) all smashed up and resting on its lid and another dark colored car nearby that looked like it was involved as well. Hope everyone was ok. The cops were just getting there and before I got off, I probably 8 more squads and rescue vehicles were on the way.

Nix
03-28-2005, 11:00 PM
I also hope everyone was ok, we dont need any more people getting hurt, if it was a race Iam glad atleast they didnt do it on Hwy100 cause if it was a race and it happened in an accident on Hwy it could have been MUCH worse I imagine.

DirtyMax
03-28-2005, 11:39 PM
I sure hope nobody was messing around. It seems as soon as everything calms down, something else happens.

Al
03-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Seems that there have been many accidents lately.

Last week, I saw that trailer that came off the back of the semi rig on I43 north. The cars were only backed up about 200 ft when I passed it.

Flight_740
03-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Seems that there have been many accidents lately.

Last week, I saw that trailer that came off the back of the semi rig on I43 north. The cars were only backed up about 200 ft when I passed it.

I saw that too.

Al
03-29-2005, 11:53 PM
On my way back to Cedarburg, the traffic was backed up to the top of the bridgo over Silver Spring. From there, it took me 45 minutes to pass the accident.

lotsals1
03-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Oh yes we once again can see what a ricer is good for ---Is it geneticly engrained in them to drive like dipshits?--the problem is that there are people who use these roads for other than raceing--I will tell you this ,If my kid ever was hurt in an acident because so HONDUMB idiot was trying to get his bucket up to VESLUG ,I would go to jail for sure. Between them and the rice bikes dipsh!ts "wow I can hang a wheelie" big deal who the fvck cant
I guess it flames me when I see that crap --do the **** on a side street or rual road --nobody thinks youre a bitchen dude--maybe the few 9 year olds that are next to you in moms mini van -Just today some ricer bike *** was rideing a foot off my bumper in rush hour --I nailed his a$$ with my windsheild fluid :headbang Probly saved his life because i had to damn near lock up the brakes a few times :flipoff2:

nitrous
03-30-2005, 10:49 PM
I nailed his a$$ with my windsheild fluid
:rolf

I found my new sig.

lotsals1
03-31-2005, 07:12 PM
:rolf

I found my new sig.yah the best with a minivan with the rear windsheild wiper :rolf