PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, new toy...

SloFarmTruck
03-27-2005, 03:35 AM
Another toy to play with, something a little tamer. 100% stock as it sits. Needs some body conditioning. I kinda want to put some GT ground effects on it and some Centerline Warrior rims. Typical skinny's up front with drag radials in the rear. just enjoying the sweet purchase of this vehicle! fun to drive and should be something cool to cruise in. 5speed of course, 5.0 we need not even mention as well. 1990. Couldn't pass up on the deal...

Oops, and this is CrawlinZ posting under roommates name. So now I got a Chevy and a Ford! Where's all the stang guys now to copy their s-trim/306 package :) j/k

Pantera99GS
03-27-2005, 09:46 AM
Did you get Chris (Windsor) to stop driving it yet?! :D

And I think you got a great deal on that- cant wait to see it fixed up!

SloFarmTruck
03-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Hey Thanks for helping out with everything! There's some **** in the back of your Regal that is John's that he called saying he left it in there. Some brochures and paperwork I think. Hopefully C1 can get that back from ya!

I can't decide what to do with it other than just drive it! He's put probably 20x the miles on it I have, haha.

CrawlinZ

Prince Valiant
03-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Looks like fun...are you gonna run it at the track bone-stock? Or by next week will it have fully lightend, heads/cam/upper & lower intake/TB/Full length headers/4.30 gears?

Go the cookie cutter route...they're all selling off their old stuff now. There must be a new recipe! :goof

UnderPSI
03-27-2005, 10:53 AM
I say get rid of it, everyone knows you can't make those fast. :)

BOSS LX
03-27-2005, 11:59 AM
No ground effects!!! 4" cowl hood, with draglites.

SloFarmTruck
03-27-2005, 12:53 PM
haha, 4" cowl with draglites is what everyone has. i just like the warriors on these cars, but who knows. this thing will be stock for a long time. need to fix up some stuff on it

CrawlinZ

jbiscuit
03-28-2005, 08:07 AM
NICE CHRIS!!! :stare