PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Monte Carlo SS

PB86MCSS
03-27-2005, 03:33 AM
Selling this for a friend of mine. She has had the car for 6 years I believe, I have been friends with her for the last 5 or so....she got it when she was 16 with just over 30k original on it IRC, it now has 82k. Was very clean, she says it has minor rust on the door bottoms as it was driven in the winters under her ownership. Well taken care of besides that. Silver/gray buckets/console hardtop, original wheels/stripes last time I saw it(2 years ago or so) and at that time it was cruise in worthy, had original paint so maybe not show worthy. Located in Oak Creek, she is asking $4,000 obo. I can supply the phone number if seriously interested.

IWantAnMCss
03-28-2005, 09:25 PM
What's her # i'll have to go check it out. You think she would take less than 4.

PB86MCSS
03-29-2005, 04:19 PM
PM sent.

Memphis
03-29-2005, 06:35 PM
I took a look at it again today, very solid and clean car. A few MINOR rust spots and three minor dents. Underside very clean, doors solid, interior (grey) VERY nice. Has stock GM ralleye wheels with newer white letter tires, new cat and brake work, etc. Has some light paint (spoiler, front fender) but is a nice, presentable looking car.

PB86MCSS
03-31-2005, 12:24 AM
I *might* know someone in the area(Oak Creek actually) that is interested in it...b-day present for his wife, friend of our familys. He just happens to be looking for one and even though he wants to get her a black one, I'm sure he'd give this one serious consideration.

PB86MCSS
05-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Car is still for sale. Price might be more negotiable than before...just passing information along.