View Full Version : Happy Birthday BlueBullet

SlowStee
03-26-2005, 02:15 AM
23 eh?? happy birthday beatch!!!

:bday :rock:

Al
03-26-2005, 03:11 AM
Hey, Thanks!

Yep, I'm "the great 23" today...and I'm not feeling old...yet!

Actually, there is a bit of a controversy in my family over my birthday being the 25th or 26th. Some time around midnight.

Some of my family and a few friends are going to outback this evening. I also managed to find one of my friends who I had not seen in a few years over in Grafton. I thoight that he was in Iraq because the last time I saw him was a week or two before he went to boot camp.

My mom was trying to figure out what to buy for me, but rather than ask for something, I told her to go and find something and use my brother to make a selection. The only advice I gave them was to go to Model Empire in West Allis. This should be a real surprize!

Flight_740
03-26-2005, 09:48 AM
For some reason I pictured you being in your 30's. Never met you but happy Birthday :alcoholic :alcoholic

deciuss
03-26-2005, 09:49 AM
happy b day hope you have lots of fun. and if ya dont at least ya got a party lol my b day falls on my gfs graduation/family graduation party and its my 21st bday.

pOrk
03-26-2005, 09:50 AM
:bday

:banana

Lash
03-26-2005, 11:47 AM
For some reason I pictured you being in your 30's. Never met you but happy Birthday :alcoholic :alcoholic

Ditto. :D

Al
03-27-2005, 03:21 AM
Ditto. :D

:wow

I never expected to hear that!

Most people who meet me think I am 18!

BTW- My brother picked be up a set of Mac pliers and wire cutters. Just earlier today, I was trying to see if my dad wouldn't mind getting rid of one of his old dental pliers because my pair had seen better days (the black one in pic).