PDA

View Full Version : who wants a 03 tiburon

titan dohc v8
03-25-2005, 11:55 PM
i have a red 2003 tiburon gt that i want to sell, right now the car has some mods, it has a intake, exhaust, subs, new deck thats about it, o and it has new v rated tires put on about 1000 miles ago. i am planning to take out the subs and deck to put in the f-body that i get but if you want the intake and exhaust i can leave them on or i can put the factory stuff back on if you want. right now i have the aftermarket muffler part of the exhaust off and the factory one on because got pulled over 4 it so i changed it to avoid the 100 some dollar ticket. it has the 2.7 liter dohc v6, 27000 miles, automatic with shiftronic (fancy word that they use for autostick or manual mode) runs good, few chips in the hood from the previous owner (was a highway driver) i always used mobile 1 oil in it and a factory filter. i store it 4 winter. and the dealership updated the ecu before i stored it.

i would like $13,200 for it
kbb.com says that it is worth $12,825 in good condition and $13,665 in excelent under private party value.

i'll put a pic in (this is my first time doing it so i hope it works)

thanks for looking
miki

i wont be here from 3-28 to 4/5 or so, so see u all in like a week and a half, if u want to ask more questions my email is highlanderdenali@wi.rr.com i will see if i can get to a computer to check it every now and then.

if someone likes the car and would like to pay a less for it then email me an offer!