PDA

View Full Version : Has there always been this much drama?

Nix
03-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Ive only been on this board for a few months now and it just seems like ever other day there is some sh!t being stirred up. Has it always been like this or is it a newer thing? Iam just curious, I essentially get a kick outa it, its very entertaining. :banana

Cryptic
03-24-2005, 08:24 PM
spring is in the air... natives are restless

Crawlin
03-24-2005, 08:33 PM
What you gotta understand, is that about 95% of it is just innocent fun. When the time comes to hang out, we are all friends cause the car scene around here isn't all that big. Granted some people will still be cocks, but that's life. half the **** talk is forgotten in the summer and doesn't start to surface again till the end of summer when everyone has had a chance to feel out their combos. oh well, it passes the day!

Chris

Cryptic
03-24-2005, 08:38 PM
What you gotta understand, is that about 95% of it is just innocent fun. When the time comes to hang out, we are all friends cause the car scene around here isn't all that big. Granted some people will still be cocks, but that's life. half the **** talk is forgotten in the summer and doesn't start to surface again till the end of summer when everyone has had a chance to feel out their combos. oh well, it passes the day!

Chris

dont listen to him... he doesnt know what the <censored> he's talkin about :goof

Crawlin
03-24-2005, 08:41 PM
dont listen to him... he doesnt know what the <censored> he's talkin about :goof

nope I don't know SH!T.... i have a slow stock automatic LS1. anyone wanna race in may when i get done putting the custom interior in?

GTSLOW
03-24-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes there has always been drama!

My fav was that honrod douche!

Nix
03-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Yes there has always been drama!

My fav was that honrod douche!

Honrod what?? :confused

deciuss
03-26-2005, 10:11 PM
just dont say honda and yellowwagon will leave you alone

Al
03-27-2005, 11:56 AM
Ive only been on this board for a few months now and it just seems like ever other day there is some sh!t being stirred up. Has it always been like this or is it a newer thing? Iam just curious, I essentially get a kick outa it, its very entertaining. :banana

This is like a soap opra without the crappy music and bad actors. We all know that for some reason, we will continue to argue over stupid and unimportant topics. It's fun, you should get in on some too. Just make a statement with no relavence to anything.

E. HONDA
03-27-2005, 12:22 PM
I KNOW MAN WHO EVER IS STARTING ALL THIS SH**/ CONTROVERSY HAHAHA
"THE DAYS OF OUR BCM LIVES" SHOULD BE A PATHETHIC TV SITCOM DEBUT ON CHANNEL HWY 100 :loser :loser REJECT!! :rolf :rolf

Heat Seeker WS6
03-27-2005, 01:25 PM
We apologize for the interruption, we now return to tonights new episode "Who done it this time?", part of the never ending series of the hit and always hip show "Drama" found on only on WBCM.

Yooformula
03-27-2005, 02:41 PM
I KNOW MAN WHO EVER IS STARTING ALL THIS SH**/ CONTROVERSY HAHAHA
"THE DAYS OF OUR BCM LIVES" SHOULD BE A PATHETHIC TV SITCOM DEBUT ON CHANNEL HWY 100 :loser :loser REJECT!! :rolf :rolf

Is it possible for you to make a post without insulting somebody or something? We are not in the habit of banning people but the personal slams you have been making need to stop.

I can even deal with the caps key being stuck for ya but the insults need to stop or I will ban you, your ip and eveything else remotely close to you from posting on our board again.

Happy Easter, have a nice day and Welcome to the site :rolf :thumbsup :banana

T-Bag
03-27-2005, 11:51 PM
Is it possible for you to make a post without insulting somebody or something? We are not in the habit of banning people but the personal slams you have been making need to stop.

I can even deal with the caps key being stuck for ya but the insults need to stop or I will ban you, your ip and eveything else remotely close to you from posting on our board again.

Happy Easter, have a nice day and Welcome to the site :rolf :thumbsup :banana

You have WAY too much patience for this guy. I would have hit that ban button long ago :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
03-28-2005, 12:07 AM
As far as drama goes...sometimes it's good, most times it's bad.

There are times where we get VERY stupid individuals...when they instigate drama, it is absolutely NOT fun.

But, at times, it is pretty cool when intelligent individuals debate or rip on each other. Some of the put downs can be pretty hilarious, or obscure where some history of events/individuals may need to be known, or facts/theory is debated. That can be very interesting to read or participate in...

But the bad ones are the "I'm such a b@dAZZ, blah blah blah" "I can do this, blah blah blah", just chest thumpers who need to grow up.

Also bad, is when the SAME retorts are used over and over...sometimes you can predict where a debate is going based on whose participating.

It's all in good fun for most, so that is definitly good...but there are some that will always want to take it to another level, and that's not good.

The sad thing is, much like the school playground, there are immature bullies who want to do just that...bully.

But at first...we all loved each other, petted each others p*ssies, and sang kumbya. For about three months....then the crap started to fly :goof

BlkBeauty96
03-28-2005, 03:42 PM
WOW!

:dance

:lame:

Teufelhunden
03-28-2005, 03:54 PM
The drama keeps me coming back, and it does help pass the work day...:thumbsup

But the bad ones are the "I'm such a b@dAZZ, blah blah blah" "I can do this, blah blah blah", just chest thumpers who need to grow up.

The sad thing is, much like the school playground, there are immature bullies who want to do just that...bully.

Who could you be talking about there...I wonder? :goof :thumbsup

220mph
03-28-2005, 06:01 PM
yeah, this site is lame. its usually the last one i seem to check out just to see the dumb **** going on.

jbiscuit
03-29-2005, 08:31 AM
:haveabeer I don't even read the posts :devil that have 27 smilies in them anymore. I have stereotyped them :haveabeer as being a waste of my time. :D :haveabeer :cool: :rock: :banana

E. HONDA
03-29-2005, 04:05 PM
You have WAY too much patience for this guy. I would have hit that ban button long ago :loser :loser :loser

if he wasn't patient you would've been banned a long time ago!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T-Bag
03-29-2005, 10:44 PM
if he wasn't patient you would've been banned a long time ago!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

haha you could only wish girly man :thumbsup