PDA

View Full Version : new shop in the brew city

turboguy
03-24-2005, 03:09 PM
I have found a new shop in Waukesha, they are doing a build on my 2000 grand Prix. I met them at the World of Wheels show where they won with a nice GTP with ghost flames, and a CTS with Mercedes fenders. I have been watching this forum for a while, and I had to regester and post about these guys. They gave me a killer price on my internals and head work. I hope to be up and running with over 400 horsepower, in my now turbo grand prix. I told them about the forum, and they asked me to tell you guys that they are willing to discount parts and labor for all forum members. They usualy charge $75 per hour, but they will give us a rate of $50 per hour, pluss a nice dicount on parts and materials.
Give them a call
Big 3 Performance
(262)542-BIG3(2443)
They are located in Waukesha at the corner of HWY 164 and HWY 59
Ask for Ben or Anthony, they will take care of you.

Flight_740
03-24-2005, 03:24 PM
LOL, I remember these guys from world of wheels. I wouldnt let them touch your car.

SlowStee
03-24-2005, 03:27 PM
LOL, I remember these guys from world of wheels. I wouldnt let them touch your car.
Why??

What kind of cars do they specialize in anyways?

Crawlin
03-24-2005, 03:37 PM
Right by the karate place? Tom from OTE's shop is right down the road from there, but that's a chassis/fabrication shop

SLOWC5
03-24-2005, 04:00 PM
it will be funny to see what a company that doesn't know there ass from a hole in the ground does to a grand prix. They hacked up the car at World of wheels.

I'd think being that theres a bunch of GTP's on here. You'd post on here for help with grandprixs, I think I alone would be able to handle the "build" you think this company is capable of.

Good luck with that car one its done, that place couldn't mod a GTP if it came modded

I just read the whole post, Goodluck making 400 WHP on a custom turbo from that company. Cartuning did a cartuning ICed kit dyno tuned, 401WHP. and they KNOW what they are doing.

Thanks for the good laugh

JEFF

ACRturbo
03-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Why??

What kind of cars do they specialize in anyways?

Dodge, Ford, and GM products

Lash
03-24-2005, 04:06 PM
LOL...I remember that guy and his "secret" mods.

Take this advice...

I wouldnt let them touch your car.

Lash
03-24-2005, 04:08 PM
after further review...

does this seem like an undercover business plug to anybody else?

turboguy
03-24-2005, 05:05 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/810000-810999/810579_1_full.jpg

looks good to me, and the judges liked it too.

Lash
03-24-2005, 05:38 PM
cause you can tell a whole lot about an engine by a picture. :rolleyes:

turboguy
03-24-2005, 06:06 PM
you guys say it's a hack job, yet you don't say why you think it's a hack job. I have shown you a pic of a nice clean engine bay, this car won it's class at the show, and it is roaming the streets going fast. I just don't see how it can be called a hack job. I do see the accusers having a vested interest in dicrediting another shop. Please show me any evidence that the car is not clean, or not fast, or more to the point, how other businesses are putting out better projects, and why they didn't win, or even enter the show.

Lash
03-24-2005, 06:09 PM
It won because....well......I didn't see any othe GTP's ther.

What size pulley did he say was on that GTP again?

turboguy
03-24-2005, 06:42 PM
good point, thats why their was no GTP class. It won the 2 door class. Did you see any other 2 doors? I did.

I think it was a 3" pulley

lotsals1
03-24-2005, 06:51 PM
I have found a new shop in Waukesha, they are doing a build on my 2000 grand Prix. I met them at the World of Wheels show where they won with a nice GTP with ghost flames, and a CTS with Mercedes fenders. I have been watching this forum for a while, and I had to regester and post about these guys. They gave me a killer price on my internals and head work. I hope to be up and running with over 400 horsepower, in my now turbo grand prix. I told them about the forum, and they asked me to tell you guys that they are willing to discount parts and labor for all forum members. They usualy charge $75 per hour, but they will give us a rate of $50 per hour, pluss a nice dicount on parts and materials.
Give them a call
Big 3 Performance
(262)542-BIG3(2443)
They are located in Waukesha at the corner of HWY 164 and HWY 59
Ask for Ben or Anthony, they will take care of you.Wow can you say free advertisement --did they ask you to post on here? --

Flight_740
03-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Well, the guy could not answer one question right about the car if that helps. If they did, answer, all the info was off the wall.

sriddccrocks
03-24-2005, 07:06 PM
i remember seein that GTP, didnt look too bad, i still dk where that shop is exactly, and i live right by it lol

SLOWC5
03-24-2005, 07:18 PM
well smart guy try this one. Come over to my house I'll toss my engine cover on, shoot the engine bay down with engine degreaser. For christ sakes how dumb are you!!! You think a performance engine performs better when its clean and hot. That engine cover is robbing horsepower. Heats a bad thing for performance, and the M90 last time I checked wasn't a damn Air conditioning unit :rolf

I doubt its fast. I can promise you the car isn't fast, GTP's cannot run around in pump gas with a set of Yella terra (SLP) 1.8 rockers, JUNK SLP headers, BIG3 special superduper heads, and a 3.0 PULLEY!!!!!. But I'm sure you knew that as the engine bay was CLEAN and the outside was clean.

Fred won best of show at WOW a couple years ago. But his car was probably faster with teh 3.4 on it that your CLEAN BIG3 super GTP. I beat they told you its the faster car in the state also.... Next time you think about that remember my car still holds that RECORD.

I better clean up my engine bay so I can start making people believe I know how to make a car fast.

Give me some more wood, This fires only getting warm

JEFF

Nix
03-24-2005, 07:18 PM
sriddccrocks, Iam with you on this one, cause I use to drive by there everyday cause my parents live out that way and I even had some window jobs done at Sunbusters and I never even saw this shop? I know hopkins and rodgers autobody are down the road, but no other place. Where do they work out of? The back of the Karate place? Side jobs? :chair:

98whitegpgt
03-24-2005, 07:27 PM
I talked to these guys down there also. He just kept bring up his "secret combustion chamber mods" and how this car was putting down 350 hp or somthing like that. And when i bought up the zzp m90 kit for the gt's, this guy swore up and down that there is no way in hell you can put a m90 onto a gt and blah blah blah. If i were you, ide stear clear of this guy.

SLOWC5
03-24-2005, 07:41 PM
you probably wouldn't like this GTP cause the engine bay isn't "PRETTY"

I mean its not as clean as the BIG3 SUPER STREET CAR.

http://www.zzperformance.com/latest_news_img/19_1.jpg
http://www.zzperformance.com/latest_news_img/19_2.jpg

This car only made 485. So im sure your guys should be able to get close, A bunch of nobodys are going to build you a 11 second turbo car.

Here's the people in wisconsin that really know the GTP's

TIM
GABE
FRED,
BRENT
MYSELF

I'm sure theres a couple others but these are the main GTP guys of wisconsin and all in SOUTHERN WISCONSIN
These are the guys that really know whats going on

i dont think any of these guys work for your BIG3 buddy's, maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and they can help me fix my rough idle ;) I'm sure they could tune it for me

JEFF

Lash
03-24-2005, 08:07 PM
^ haha...no brian on the list. He's a dumbass anyway :goof

Cryptic
03-24-2005, 08:11 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/810000-810999/810579_1_full.jpg

looks good to me, and the judges liked it too.

looks more stock than anything else. woopie do, an intake. hell looks like a stock SC pulley in there

If these plugs for companies dont stop, there's gonna be harsher rules/consequences

SLOWC5
03-24-2005, 08:26 PM
what if I open a company that knows what to do. Helps the forum, and the people in it. Then can i post about it :thumbsup
OK BRIAN TOO, he called tonight and I still forgot him, oops sorry Brian, see ya this weekend for the mini mods day

JEFF

GRNDNL
03-24-2005, 08:44 PM
If these plugs for companies dont stop, there's gonna be harsher rules/consequences

:woo:

Crawlin
03-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Keith
Car Craft Autobody
Hartland, WI 53029
(262) 367-8000

Specializing in all your painting needs!

Lash
03-24-2005, 08:50 PM
:rolf

:goof

scubastang
03-24-2005, 09:42 PM
i dont mean to be rude or harsh to anyone here, but other than having for a semi fun DD or winter car, why the heck would you by a new pontiac, let alone a 3.1 to mod???? :chair:

Daytonapacecar959
03-24-2005, 09:43 PM
It won it's class because it was the only one in the class.That car is NOT fast with all that junk bolt on SLP stuff.It may run high 13's.I would not let them touch my GP,the only people i would trust on my car is ZZPerfomance,me and if i needed a hand Jeff and Tim.
Good luck with your 400hp turbo.
My car is est. at about 375 whp(no dyno yet-very soon)and will be in the mid 11's and has won my class at the 2002,2003 WOW and best of show at GrandPrix Gathering 2004

SLOWC5
03-24-2005, 09:43 PM
whos modding a 3.1L last time I checked the PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GT AND GTP use the L36 and L37 which is a 3.8L block

JEFF

Daytonapacecar959
03-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Next time you think about that remember my car still holds that RECORD.

JEFF
Not for long :devil

Flight_740
03-25-2005, 10:11 AM
Just shows how people are impressed with the powers of tire shine and red strut bars. From what I know, it wasnt even the guys car but "he did the work on it" :rolleyes: .

Top secret combustion chamber mod :rolf :rolf

My guess is this shop will not be around long. The guy could not answer one question right. Im no rocket scientist with these motors but I know enough to know he is an idiot.

theavenger333
03-25-2005, 12:17 PM
yeah, the guy claimed when asked about KR levels that "he didn't build motors with KR" dooshbag. had a 3" pulley with very litle supporting mods, i asked about a ubend he said of this car doesn't have one of those, it didn't have one from the factory, i ordered it that what a tool. and from the site, it appears they specialize is Cadillacs and stuff

Neal Steffek
03-25-2005, 01:33 PM
you probably wouldn't like this GTP cause the engine bay isn't "PRETTY"

I mean its not as clean as the BIG3 SUPER STREET CAR.

http://www.zzperformance.com/latest_news_img/19_1.jpg
http://www.zzperformance.com/latest_news_img/19_2.jpg

This car only made 485. So im sure your guys should be able to get close, A bunch of nobodys are going to build you a 11 second turbo car.

Here's the people in wisconsin that really know the GTP's

TIM
GABE
FRED,
BRENT
MYSELF

I'm sure theres a couple others but these are the main GTP guys of wisconsin and all in SOUTHERN WISCONSIN
These are the guys that really know whats going on

i dont think any of these guys work for your BIG3 buddy's, maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and they can help me fix my rough idle ;) I'm sure they could tune it for me

JEFF

Thanks friend. :mad: :fire :ripped: