PDA

View Full Version : Just gettin ideas...WTB in possible future

DFJ6000
03-22-2005, 02:45 AM
i may be able to get my hands on a wrecked 95 camaro, im gettin the frame checked to see if its bent or whatnot, but its going to need basically a whole new front end.....so does neone have fenders? hood? whole front clip? thanks oh yeah lights too!

madmike
03-22-2005, 11:31 AM
I have stashed away a perfect 1996 Z28 Camaro with no engine, trans, engine harness, PCM, and steering column, the owner decided to swap all this into his 32 Ford hot rod. The car was perfect, I told him I would buy all these parts and trade it for his Z, but he wanted a known good swap in there, and its a T56 too (which is gone). Its put away for the winter, I own a shop up in Portage WI.

I was going to buy an LS2 and T-56 and put it all back together again, but am swamped with work at my shop, booked until July to even take any more work in the door so shoot me an e-mail sometime if your going to do this and I will go shoot some pics when I find some time.

I am leaving for Texas starting today the 22nd March to 30th so i wont respond for a while

Kingsland Customs, LLC
512 Brook St
Portage, WI 53901
(608) 742-0930
kingslandcustoms@verizon.net