PDA

View Full Version : (Iraq vid) Some may want to see this and some may not.

GTSLOW
03-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Soldier shoots dog in iraq.

imo I think the guys a f*cking idiot!

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/dog_shooting_in_iraq_for_fun_Mar_16_2005.html

imo nwsf

GTSLOW
03-19-2005, 09:22 PM
And here's somthing to chear ya up after that one:

http://www.clean-your-screen-for-free-now.com/

work safe

fireguyrick
03-19-2005, 09:29 PM
The soldier that video taped that needs to be beat, but I find it odd that ALL you see is the soldiers shooting it in the head. Part of me would hope that what really happened is that they came across a dieing dog and decided to put it out of it's misery.

But than again, I do seem to recall the British blowing up camels for fun in the first Gulf conflict.

Rick

lotsals1
03-19-2005, 11:12 PM
I would like to find this ****** :fire

Lash
03-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Why not 2 or 3 quick shots and end it. Why the long wait between each shot?Looks to me like he meant to torture it a little. For people like this...the big man upstairs is watching.

DFJ6000
03-19-2005, 11:40 PM
what the goddamn cocksukin **** mother****in son of a ****** goddamn ***** **** the ****** asshole who even filmed that **** that ****** asshole didnt have to let him feel it like that mother**** everyone, cuz that was ****** wrong...

VroomPshhTsi
03-20-2005, 01:11 AM
God motherfawking damnit..... I hope there's a group of people that see this and find out who that complete f@ggot is and make sure he gets what he deserves (maybe shot in the leg, then in the stomach, then break his arm, punch him in the throat, stab him in the neck, then we can call it even)

:fire

Syclone0044
03-20-2005, 01:14 AM
I didnt look at the video (no desire to see a dog shot) but anything from Ogrish.com I would consider putting in the Private forum.. they have the worst stuff that exists. :stare

Kevin_315
03-20-2005, 01:47 AM
:( Dog shooting for fun? Where is this guy I'll make him run and then have sport shooting at him.

sidewayzbimmer
03-20-2005, 02:07 AM
I think that is complete bullshi+! It aint cool to say this but i hope an iraqi gets ahold of those soldiers and tortures them! :headbang god damn!
bryan

Nix
03-20-2005, 02:30 AM
How or why would anyone in their proper mind do something like that? I seriously think this guy should be put in prison for crime against animals. Its a dog for cryin outloud. Its a living breathing being. I dont care if its a chipmunk or a frickin dog, you just dont do that for fun. Its wrong and that guy is going to hel!. :fire

y2kws6
03-20-2005, 08:14 AM
I am not for shooting dogs, BUT I have been there and 99% of the dogs and cats have rabies. They really infect everything and everyone. The two times that I was over in Kuwait at least 2-3 people needed rabies shot because of it.

Dan

TuffEnuff
03-20-2005, 08:47 AM
I am not for shooting dogs, BUT I have been there and 99% of the dogs and cats have rabies. They really infect everything and everyone. The two times that I was over in Kuwait at least 2-3 people needed rabies shot because of it.

Dan

I have heard that also...

DirtyMax
03-20-2005, 10:36 AM
But there's a BIG difference between putting down an obviously rabid dog humanely and what this person did.

GTSLOW
03-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Remeber this guys, the whole Army/Air Force does not consist of these IDIOTS!! So please don't be quick to judge all the soldiers from a fews stupidity! :)

theavenger333
03-20-2005, 07:19 PM
But there's a BIG difference between putting down an obviously rabid dog humanely and what this person appeared to have done....

sidewayzbimmer
03-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Remeber this guys, the whole Army/Air Force does not consist of these IDIOTS!! So please don't be quick to judge all the soldiers from a fews stupidity! :)

i agree! but these idiots should be caught and imprisoned! Nice to see our tax dollars are going to kill helpless animals!
bryan

Nix
03-20-2005, 10:19 PM
Bottom line the guy who pulled the trgger is a piece of crap and a degnerate, there are many other things and words for him but Iam sure everyone gets the point. :chair:

TaraBear
03-20-2005, 11:35 PM
hey did anyone watch the news when they were talking about passing a law about if a cat or dog is caught outside without their owners that its ok for anyone to shoot it. I think thats Fu**ed up. cause if you cat ran out side on your porch to just chill for a bit or whatever your neighbor can shoot? Im sorry if my cat ran out of my house and i didnt see him do it and my neighbor shot him that F***er will have a M4 up his Ass :flipoff2: hmmmm do you really think that law will pass? soon there going to pass a law saying that the new hunting seasons are going to be Cat and Dog season. :kennygun:

Pig Pen
03-21-2005, 02:59 AM
That law WILL NEVER go through. Menomonee Falls is a good example of a place that has laws about firing a gun and even bow's in public and around residential zones. Let alone the simple fact that this a completly stupid idea for them to even try and bring up, and it will be promptly turned down in a timely fashion.