PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Eclipse GSX

Slow Joe
03-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Alright everyone, I bought this b/c it was fun to drive but now I have too many cars so this one has to go!

1993 Eclipse GSX (Turbo, AWD, 5-Speed)
It has 189k miles, and the engine and turbo can't be original, it runs too smooth. Everything on the car is stock, but it has an aftermarket CD player, and I think an aftermarket sunroof (don't leak). If you want pictures I can get them for you. I don't have the title yet, but I'm waiting for it in the mail (I bought it from a dealership 2 weeks ago). This thing runs and drives good. I'd trust taking it anywhere... To the standard options... Leather, Power windows, power locks, cruise control, all those goodies... I just wanna get rid of the car quick so $1800 OBO is the price... :thumbsup

Nix
03-18-2005, 09:07 PM
PM sent to ya about your GSX... Also do you have any pics? Is there any body damage? How does the car run and drive? How is the clutch? Rust? Interior? Sorry for all the questions, thanks.

Slow Joe
03-18-2005, 10:04 PM
If anyone wants to call me my number is 414-975-6987... It's still for sale. The car runs and drives good, better than any other 189k Eclipse/Talon I've ever drove. It's really not rusty, and there isn't any body damage on the car really. It does need a drivers side, side view mirror, and it has some scrapes on the front bumper nothing serious... nothing that some paint wouldn't fix. The clutch is good and grippy. The interior is pretty good, there is wear on the drivers seat... Which is obvious, I mean the car does have 189k. I don't have pics yet, I can get 'em for ya... And the best time to see the car would be sometime this week. Just gimme a call if you're still interested. I leave the car parked in back of the dealership I work at for storage, so it's hard to get to during the weekends.

loud91rs
03-18-2005, 10:07 PM
i just went out to take a look at the car tonight. its a very solid car, especially for it's mileage. feels like it was taken care of. pretty sharp lookin too. it would be in my garage if i didn't have so many vehicles already. a lot nicer than my last dsm. somebody buy it and build the crap out of it!

Wannarace62188
04-07-2005, 06:52 PM
car still for sale? if it is send me pics please... Brads@jawis.org thanks