03-20-2005, 05:17 PM
What the hell is a "teg"? Kids now days can't speak english. :durr

!M!

GRNDNL
03-20-2005, 07:10 PM
What the hell is a "teg"? Kids now days can't speak english. :durr

!M!

Public Schools........ :rolleyes:

They can't speak english, I think thats why they can't buy clothes that fit them........ :confused

GTSLOW
03-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Public Schools........ :rolleyes:

They can't speak english, I think thats why they can't buy clothes that fit them........ :confused

:rolf :rolf :rolf

97PontiacW68
03-21-2005, 11:05 AM
lol good one! :rolf

boostedlude3g
03-21-2005, 04:43 PM
WOW, those are very well put together thoughts for typical red neck domestic drivin responses. Let me guess you all share a brain right. :chair:

P.S. I found your family picture. Looking good. :thumbsup

http://beerial.com/rednecks%20beer.jpg

KTXBYE

88camaro
03-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Damn I love been a redneck domestic driver. I’m just waiting to get my gun rack for the camaro and I’ll be set.:goof The guy isn’t a true redneck no mullet. :headbang

boostedlude3g
03-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Damn I love been a redneck domestic driver. I’m just waiting to get my gun rack for the camaro and I’ll be set.:goof The guy isn’t a true redneck no mullet. :headbang
Dude, the walmart has them on sale for 19.99. I just picked one up for the lude. :headbang

CruxGNZ
03-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Wow, someone is testy. :goof Funny picture.

FYI, I'm a import driver like yourself.

!M!

boostedlude3g
03-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Wow, someone is testy. :goof Funny picture.

FYI, I'm a import driver like yourself.

!M!Yea I recognized that by -->Fast w/class Datsun

I am not testy, I just dont like people that need to talk crazy just because they drive something different. :shades

CruxGNZ
03-22-2005, 01:33 AM
I was just having some fun with you. You really can't take things to seriously on this board.

Personally, abbreviating a vehicles name just annoys me. It's not a "Lex", it's not a "Teg", It's not a "Lude", it's not a "Civ", ect.. Say what it is. Kids just abbreviate everything nowdays and you can't understand what the hell they are saying. I seriously wonder how they get by in school. (Just thinking out loud. Not totally directed at you Wayne, knowing you are the same age as me).

!M!

boostedlude3g
03-23-2005, 02:10 AM
I was just having some fun with you. You really can't take things to seriously on this board.

Personally, abbreviating a vehicles name just annoys me. It's not a "Lex", it's not a "Teg", It's not a "Lude", it's not a "Civ", ect.. Say what it is. Kids just abbreviate everything nowdays and you can't understand what the hell they are saying. I seriously wonder how they get by in school. (Just thinking out loud. Not totally directed at you Wayne, knowing you are the same age as me).

!M!
So by that logic you dont call cars by there chassis code either right? IE DC3, fox body or for that matter a chevy a chevy, considering its a chevrolet. Or maybe a Z is just that, not a GNZ just because it has a GN motor. If its your opinion so be it. Dont judge others baised on your narrow mindedness of what the world should be like.

P.S. it looks good :thumbsup
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/ea1e674d/e35e/__sr_/5775.jpg?ph2bSQCBmfRJ6ysE

what are you building an autocrosser or all out drag?

The GNZ is getting a 6 point cage at the end of the month. Very excited about that. Otherewise it's kind of on hold for a month or so. It will be done for this summer though! As for installing the engine, Scottie (Scottie-GNZ) sold me his cross member, tranny mount and a whole bunch of other stuff off of his car when he parted it out, so installing the 3.8 in my Z was pretty much a "bolt in". I have used A/C maybe a half dozen times since I have been able to drive, so I really didn't see the need for it in my Z. Although, there is room for it.

CruxGNZ
03-24-2005, 08:46 PM
So by that logic you dont call cars by there chassis code either right? IE DC3, fox body or for that matter a chevy a chevy, considering its a chevrolet. Or maybe a Z is just that, not a GNZ just because it has a GN motor. If its your opinion so be it. Dont judge others baised on your narrow mindedness of what the world should be like.

Like I said:

So...
Yeah, it is my opinion, so please just take it as that. I talk the way I have always talked and I DO understand what kids are saying nowdays. I just like giving them crap about it. It's not being narrow minded, it's just me wondering why the younger generation needs to speak like rappers when most of them have went to school to learn the English language. Pretty soon, if we don't keep up with "what's in" we will have to learn a new slang dialect just to talk to them. It's like Ebonics, what is that, people just to lazy to pronounce words the correct way? :rolleyes:

P.S. it looks good
Nothing comes up in that link. It "could not be found".

what are you building an autocrosser or all out drag?
Niether. Just a quick street car that I can take to the drag strip or places like Road America and have fun. I know it's an automatic, but the GN's turbo more than makes up for the lack of rowing through the old 4 speed it came with.

From my quote you posted, do you go to HybridZ also? That's cool you're into early Z cars too. Not many people are.

!M!

grant
03-25-2005, 08:01 AM
ok i am still lost what is a teg

boostedlude3g
03-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Nothing comes up in that link. It "could not be found".

From my quote you posted, do you go to HybridZ also? That's cool you're into early Z cars too. Not many people are.

!M!

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/ea1e674d/e35e/__sr_/5775.jpg?ph2bSQCBmfRJ6ysE
how about now?

I am into any car tastefully done, and no I am not on HybridZ. I googled GNZ and found you on there. :thumbsup

88camaro
03-26-2005, 10:08 AM
nope still no worky

CruxGNZ
03-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh... you were showing the Yahoo photos link to my car *sound of a plane flying over my head* Here, this is the link: Click Here (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/triphopin/my_photos)

Thanks for the compliment. Just as I was pulling out to drop off the GNZ for it's cage, Fedex stopped by to drop off my real JDM Fairlady Z fender mirrors. I think those mirrors should set my Z off from the others around here. :D

!M!