PDA

View Full Version : Karting at Chicago Indoor Racing

Heat Seeker WS6
03-14-2005, 05:30 PM
Anybody else go to this place? Went down with a few friends from work yesterday and man was this a blast. The Karts hit about 30mph, the track we ran is about 800' with some pretty good turns in it and you definately feel about a g in some of the turns and it will leave you feeling sore depending on how hard you drive. This would be a great place to get together on a weekend and hang out and race, smack talk, eat some food, have a few cold ones- if not/done driving, shoot pool, video games and oh yes- talk cars.

After only 5 races yesterday and never doing this before, I ended up being ranked #6,353 of 44,323 of those that have entered in the Pro Scoring system. I left with a best lap of 17.04 while averaging 17.292 sec over the 5 races. The 2 others I was with had bests of 16.34 & 16.44 for the day and had run there many times before. Averages between others that havent run there before we found were averaging between mid 17's to high 19's.
Since I have to return many times to polish my driving line, who wants tojoin in?hellofalottafun!!!

WWW.ChicagoIndoorRacing.com.
http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com/images/big_tracks.jpg

Nix
03-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Rock on that looks Hella FUN!!! I wanna try!

Anakonda69
03-14-2005, 06:13 PM
wow i wanna go there....stocky's is alright....anyone ever been there?

awsomeears
03-14-2005, 10:08 PM
wow i wanna go there....stocky's is alright....anyone ever been there?

In west bend right ?

When was the last time you were there ?

I was there in november and they said they were moving to the building next door because it was bigger, even tho they are electric those are fast as hell and actually put u in the seat when u come out of the pits, and spin the tires :headbang

At stockys if you become a member they give u like a 5 mph boost :thumbsup its crazy

- Brad -

Anakonda69
03-14-2005, 11:28 PM
yeah last time we went there we were the only ones so they put us on the league level for power and they go fast as hell for that track...doing like 10 second laps....i believe i was to the new building.....i should head back out there soon....good times