PDA

View Full Version : can i stir up some sh*t??

220mph
03-11-2005, 05:33 PM
i know someone :confused

Nix
03-11-2005, 05:38 PM
All I gotta say to that is "Amen", bring on the crusin weather. I cant wait to see all the sweet cars out on the road again and hookup with people and shoot the breeze. :shades

SLOWC5
03-11-2005, 06:48 PM
I think I'm just going to leave wisconsin, this is just too scary these days.

you know I got a guy who knows a guy, whos bestfriends dad's cousin, has a car that owns everyone :thumbsup

JEFF

lotsals1
03-11-2005, 07:21 PM
I've heard all this before :rolleyes: The problem is who really gives a rats azz -I know of plenty cars in the single digits big deal --its pretty dumb to say its going to rule all since for one it hasnt been on the road yet and two there will always be someone faster :loser
Wow he may be king for a week --god that was worth all the money and effort :rolf

220mph
03-11-2005, 09:07 PM
yep...okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..amen..

220mph
03-11-2005, 10:06 PM
:rolf :rolf relax, sitback and chill

Black98GT
03-11-2005, 10:13 PM
i love making drama on this site. just shows that gm guys cry tooo much :rolf :rolf relax, sitback and chill

:durr

Prince Valiant
03-12-2005, 01:10 AM
i love making drama on this site. just shows that gm guys cry tooo much :rolf :rolf relax, sitback and chill Wait, by that logic...wouldn't that make the ford guys "drama queens" then? :rolleyes:

Or is it just you? You did admit it :stare

awsomeears
03-12-2005, 01:30 AM
:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

:rolf

http://www.geocities.com/69charger72d/misc_neon/neon_hiy.jpg

GTSLOW
03-12-2005, 04:19 AM
I think I'm just going to leave wisconsin, this is just too scary these days.

He11 I left years ago :goof

USMARINE1108
03-12-2005, 04:33 AM
He11 I left years ago :goof

Ha ha, jeez, I'm with you.

xsbc63x
03-12-2005, 08:34 AM
my dads uncles brothers sisters cousin is friends with a guy that knows john force can i put money down on his car to win??

scubastang
03-12-2005, 08:48 AM
anyone notice milwaukee really doesn't have that many fast cars, just a lot of WT, ricers and the 13sec + cars?

i think it may be the weather..... :durr

ohh yeah my uncles cousins baby daddy's uncle nephew in law has this schweet moostang that will SMOKE all of you up and down HWY 100 :chair:

Crawlin
03-12-2005, 09:22 AM
There's a number of 10-11 sec cars around here. Quite a few of them. Most choose to not post in such nonsense. Others aren't internet savvy. Oh well

GM's are slow, yadda yadda yadda.

Funny thing though, Oct 9th track day, 2 out of the top 3 spots were GM cars for e.t.'s recorded

Scotty K and Rick were in the digs for that and I know of another GM car that was in the shadows that was right up there ;)

GRNDNL
03-12-2005, 09:50 AM
i know someone, who has a car on this website that WILL not be touched this year. i will have to say..i will put my own cash down and bet on a car that isnt even mine..or that im driving. however...its not racing season yet. i just want everyone to know its getting closer to bringing cars out and sam isnt the only one w/ a mustang that is going to run this sh*t so far i can think of 3 very powerful mustangs this year.. yes...its a mustang too. .. .. .. :rolf :rolf got nuts?

I'm leavin' my car in the garage this year, its just to scary out there...... :crying

I don't care what kind of relationship you and your "someone" has, your still a wannabe racing someone elses car.......When you have your own car look me up.........

Geee, another mail order mystery car...... :rolleyes:

220mph
03-12-2005, 10:14 AM
:wstupid .... Yo.... i already admitted i was a wannabe racer. :rolf . really.. i figured i was in a ditzy mood so what else do you do when your bored? i guess just post here and talk about a fast mustang that someones uncle built that might be fast w/a 100 shot of naws. :goof the fastest mustang i have been in was not even into the 11's. so if you can beat that..your good! :headbang

Rat_Patrol
03-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Well, count me out, I have a slopar.

Besides its not a street car anyway (even though it gets driven 100 miles at a time) due to:

No interior, wipers, heater, stereo, carpet, rear seats, etc.

Oh, and we can't have a high compression street car, because "race" gas is for "race" cars.

So....if I retard the timing and run some AV Gas do I have an airplane?

Rat_Patrol

lotsals1
03-12-2005, 12:27 PM
i love making drama on this site. just shows that gm guys cry tooo much :rolf :rolf relax, sitback and chillNope no crying here chump --just telling you no one gives a fock --you are the one that gets such a boner over this junk , :thumbsup so the jokes on you

220mph
03-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Nope no crying here chump --just telling you no one gives a fock --you are the one that gets such a boner over this junk , :thumbsup so the jokes on you
rah ah hahahahahhaahahahaha :rolleyes:

Kevin_315
03-12-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm leavin' my car in the garage this year, its just to scary out there...... :crying

I don't care what kind of relationship you and your "someone" has, your still a wannabe racing someone elses car.......When you have your own car look me up.........

Geee, another mail order mystery car...... :rolleyes:

Aw now that sux... you gotta bring it out once in a while or theres no point in owning it :goof You should bring it out at least a couple times... maybe sometime where all the stupid driver's aren't, or when they aren't :puppyeyes