PDA

View Full Version : Holy lost TC...DHL sucks my ASS

SlowStee
03-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Gotta love when you send something one state over (torque converter to Speed INC) And they Deliver it to the wrong address...Heres the best part, theyre gonna Send me a claim Sheet to claim a whole $100 on the f*ing thing...

Whats that? I should of had insurance for shipping to somewhere less than 2 hours away? :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

**** DHL... :chair: :chair:

F'in amateurs.... :fire

Crawlin
03-10-2005, 03:56 PM
keep callin and complaining

when they give you **** about you should have insured it for more, respond with classic...

"i'm sorry, i didn't realize i had ton insure against your inability to do your job and the ONLY job you have at that."

just keep working up the ladder if you got enough time, keep bitching. just keep saying you will spread the news over all the message boards for cars and the amount of parts that might get shipped through them will drastically decrease in a market already held by fedex and UPS

SlowStee
03-10-2005, 04:15 PM
keep callin and complaining

when they give you **** about you should have insured it for more, respond with classic...

"i'm sorry, i didn't realize i had ton insure against your inability to do your job and the ONLY job you have at that."

just keep working up the ladder if you got enough time, keep bitching. just keep saying you will spread the news over all the message boards for cars and the amount of parts that might get shipped through them will drastically decrease in a market already held by fedex and UPS
Ive been talking to them day and night, talking down to them on the phone, Ive talked to so many people its not even funny...The next and last step are these claim papers they sent out to me..It is the final step in recovering my package, and if not recovered I get a puny $100

GTSLOW
03-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Gotta love when you send something one state over (torque converter to Speed INC) And they Deliver it to the wrong address...Heres the best part, theyre gonna Send me a claim Sheet to claim a whole $100 on the f*ing thing...

Whats that? I should of had insurance for shipping to somewhere less than 2 hours away? :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

**** DHL... :chair: :chair:

F'in amateurs.... :fire

I dont understand. They shipped it to the wrong address plain and simple........IT IS THEIR FAULT. Insurance or not they should pay for it! Tell them you thought insurance was for if the item got damaged. NOT IF THEY SHIPPED IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS! :loser 's

SmokinRAM114
03-10-2005, 07:16 PM
isnt this what inspired the uni bomber and hit lists?

T-Bag
03-10-2005, 11:08 PM
They are fully responsible for shipping this to the wrong address. Keep complaining. **** go down there and start a ***** fest. They OWE you your converter, or your money back and money to compensate for it.

Kevin_315
03-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Once again, this shows how our world sux and how the comon people are too stupid to do their jobs! :goof

USMARINE1108
03-11-2005, 12:19 AM
The company I bought my rims from sent them to me DHL, and they delivered them to the wrong address, about 10 houses down. Not even close to my address, and the best part is all the boxes were marked in 2 spots with the correct address.

chargedformula
03-11-2005, 07:19 AM
and you didnt ship UPS why?!?!?!

SlowStee
03-11-2005, 12:50 PM
and you didnt ship UPS why?!?!?!
at Wrap & Ship they told me the cheapest price, and I said ok..got the receipt, it said DHL and I was like :eek:

PB86MCSS
03-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Go directly to FedEx next time and get the best rate/service ;).

Crawlin
03-11-2005, 01:52 PM
yeah the FedEx chick i went to in waukesha is HOT

SlowStee
03-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Too bad UPS owns ALL...by BILLIONS a year ;)

SmokinRAM114
03-11-2005, 05:39 PM
yeah the FedEx chick i went to in waukesha is HOT

umm yea i think i know which one you are talking about.. :wooo

A B4C Z
03-11-2005, 07:22 PM
umm yea i think i know which one you are talking about.. :wooo

AHHH guys fill me in I go to the one by the expo

Kyle

juicedimpss
03-11-2005, 08:28 PM
why not tell them to pick it back up from the wrong address and take it where it needs to go..

SlowStee
03-12-2005, 02:26 PM
why not tell them to pick it back up from the wrong address and take it where it needs to go..
They claim the driver brought it to the right address, and they dont know where it is

SlowStee
03-31-2005, 02:39 PM
I find out Friday (tomorrow)..What the results of my claim with DHL are, Either $100, or $460...I'm crossing my fingers, but I doubt Ill get the benefit of the doubt :(

:chair:

SmokinRAM114
03-31-2005, 06:49 PM
if u dont get the benifit of the doubt.. pull an office space. hack into the money system so you get .006%of the income.should work out nicely. :thumbsup :rolf then burn the place down.

pOrk
03-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Tell them you want the address of where they dropped the package off at, and you will handle it yourself.

Can something like this be considered theft, since the guy that signed for the package CLEARLY wasn't the guy named on the box?

DirtyMax
03-31-2005, 10:14 PM
AHHH guys fill me in I go to the one by the expo

Kyle

Yeah, I go there... too much for my own good actuallly, and I've never seen this girl. Maybe she's new. :banana