PDA

View Full Version : Putting pic by your screen name.?.

Nix
03-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Another stupid question from the deformed brain of Nick, Ive tried to put a pic by my name before but it wont let me it says its too big. This I understand, nut what type of file does it have to be? Mine are jpg or jpeg. So what should it be to work and how do I change that? Any answers? As you can tell Iam not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers.

Cryptic
03-09-2005, 08:59 PM
jpg gif png bmp all would work.

I think the file size limit is 100k.. I'll check.

Cryptic
03-09-2005, 09:18 PM
I've set the limit to

120 wide by 120 high
and no more than 100kb in file size

lotsals1
03-09-2005, 09:49 PM
ok how do i get this back in my posts
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2791

Nix
03-09-2005, 11:03 PM
CrypticGTX, thanks partner but Ive noticed that all the pics of my car are wayy too big. They are commin up at 1,xxx plus by 1,xxx plus/also as MB's. I have no idea how to make them smaller or if thats possible. Maybe if I took smaller pics of it???? Like I said before Iam not the smartest with computers. Well thanks anyway for your help, its much appreciated man, ohhh, also I tried to make or put a pic in my sig but that didnt work either. Alright man, thanks for your help, later, Nick

Cryptic
03-10-2005, 05:54 PM
CrypticGTX, thanks partner but Ive noticed that all the pics of my car are wayy too big. They are commin up at 1,xxx plus by 1,xxx plus/also as MB's. I have no idea how to make them smaller or if thats possible. Maybe if I took smaller pics of it???? Like I said before Iam not the smartest with computers. Well thanks anyway for your help, its much appreciated man, ohhh, also I tried to make or put a pic in my sig but that didnt work either. Alright man, thanks for your help, later, Nick

send your pic you want to crypticgtx@brewcitymuscle.com and I'll take care of ya. It may take me a few days.. I'm a busy mofo lately.

Cryptic
03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
ok how do i get this back in my posts
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2791

I fixed you again... dont break it

lotsals1
03-11-2005, 10:56 AM
:rolf
I fixed you again... dont break it

Nix
03-11-2005, 05:52 PM
CrypticGTX mail sent...