PDA

View Full Version : Good alignment shop?

turbogarrett
03-05-2005, 04:10 PM
I hope to have my suspension work done next weekend and will need an alignment. The car is lowered(~1") and because of this, the local shops I have talked to are not interested. Some feel it will be too low to drive on the lift, while others seem think I'm some ricer with cut springs when I tell them it's a mazda :goof

I used to go to tires plus in delafield when my brother worked there, but they "will not touch anything aftermarket" now that I don't know anyone there. Any recommendations, preferably near wauwatosa?

PB86MCSS
03-05-2005, 04:48 PM
I heard Big Bear tire in Oconomowoc is very good at alignments, especially with modified suspension stuff....this was brought up last summer I believe. HTH.

JR HAWK 9
03-05-2005, 09:19 PM
yep, Big Bear.....I had my Firehawk alligned there last summer and they did a terrific job. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

TransAm12sec
03-06-2005, 11:50 PM
I had my car aligned at sommers in Mequon. The car needed a main steering shaft.

fastsihb
03-07-2005, 01:12 AM
I hope to have my suspension work done next weekend and will need an alignment. The car is lowered(~1") and because of this, the local shops I have talked to are not interested. Some feel it will be too low to drive on the lift, while others seem think I'm some ricer with cut springs when I tell them it's a mazda :goof

I used to go to tires plus in delafield when my brother worked there, but they "will not touch anything aftermarket" now that I don't know anyone there. Any recommendations, preferably near wauwatosa?

in case it hasnt been plugged yet ;) ...Big Bear Tire (http://www.bigbeartire.com/). marty and co. are awesome, and justin will hook you up with a top notch alignment on their new machine - even supply you with a spec sheet.