PDA

View Full Version : We bought our first home!! Thanks for the help!

Yooformula
03-03-2005, 09:12 AM
We finally finished moving and almost everything is in its place although I still have no cable or internet access but oh well... :goof

Thank you to everyone that helped us and lent us equipment it made a world of a difference and came in handy!
Matt, Dan, Andy, Kevin(get that side mirror!) Good peeps! Thanks guys! :thumbsup :banana :headbang

b4mytm
03-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Congratulations on the house!! :banana

animal
03-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Congrats yoosef!

I woulda helped ya out moving but I had the state swimming championships to attend last weekend.

Post some pics eh?

PARALYZER
03-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Wow, congrats Yos. You acted fast. I cant believe you already found a spot and moved in. How I miss that?

Flight_740
03-04-2005, 10:11 AM
:pics

Congrats. That is my next venture. Im going to look for some kind of duplex or town house.

jbiscuit
03-04-2005, 10:42 AM
yeah get the hell out man! :goof

Flight_740
03-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Trust me, I want to. That place is starting to wear on me. it was fine when it was just Niki and I but now that the baby is here, it's a pain in the ass. The 300 pound women above me does not help matters either.

jbiscuit
03-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Thats OK, the old hag with the red integra in the garage lives right next to me and all she watches on the weekend are the Lord of the Rings movies AT FULL VOLUME!

Flight_740
03-04-2005, 11:25 AM
whatever you do, don't try to be nice to the guy that drives the S-10 that had the cheap plow on it. That guy is a ****. i caught him taking my laundry out of the machine before it was done. :fire

jbiscuit
03-04-2005, 11:30 AM
werd

there are a lot of dicks in that building it seems! :rolf I pissed a guy off my first week there when I got home from work and the door by the mailboxes was propped open and I shut it cuz it was friggin cold in there...well, he was moving **** out and he didn't have his keys on him...Ooops. He made some smart ass comment like he was gonna lock me out next time. I wish he would try it :chair:

Flight_740
03-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I hate it there. I want to leave before I turn in to a cold ass bastard like the rest of them there. I suppose if I was 40 and still living in an apartment building I would be pissed too. :rolf The lady across the hall got me a parking ticket because my VERY PREGNANT fiancee parked in handicapt parking for 5 minutes well she ran in.

Im moving back out to Mukwonago soon. Thats where I grew up. I hated it then but now I just can't wait to be back.

Yooformula, Im sure these are all reasons you bought a house. Congrats again. :headbang

BlkBeauty96
03-04-2005, 12:18 PM
I hate it there. I want to leave before I turn in to a cold ass bastard like the rest of them there. I suppose if I was 40 and still living in an apartment building I would be pissed too. :rolf The lady across the hall got me a parking ticket because my VERY PREGNANT fiancee parked in handicapt parking for 5 minutes well she ran in.

Hey, when's ur baby due? Very soon i suppose. And tell ur fiancee i feel the pain for her, expecally when u can't find a parking spot close to anything.

Flight_740
03-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Baby is here already. Born on 12-21-04......... 9 pounds......... 21".

BlkBeauty96
03-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Baby is here already. Born on 12-21-04......... 9 pounds......... 21".

O... well congrats. Big baby! Give ur women props for that! :thumbsup

Memphis
03-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Glad I could help with the move...by the way, brakes are much better now!! :thumbsup

cheap80Z28
03-09-2005, 06:32 PM
I also bought a house. It's a 3 bdrm, 1 ba, central vac lines, rec room and wood shop with dust collection unit. 2 1/2 car garage, larrge wood deck and a small pond out back. Off of 110th and hampton.

steve

Kevin_315
03-09-2005, 10:52 PM
We finally finished moving and almost everything is in its place although I still have no cable or internet access but oh well... :goof

Thank you to everyone that helped us and lent us equipment it made a world of a difference and came in handy!
Matt, Dan, Andy, Kevin(get that side mirror!) Good peeps! Thanks guys! :thumbsup :banana :headbang

Heh no problem with helpin ya move man, we had a good time. Unfortunatly a few days ago my fiance found out she lost the baby due to unkown reasons. Anyway on another note, may ask for some advice or help with my new clutch and roters if all goes well. Anyway hope you enjoy your new house. (Tarah says hi) well ttyl man.

Yooformula
03-09-2005, 10:55 PM
I also bought a house. It's a 3 bdrm, 1 ba, central vac lines, rec room and wood shop with dust collection unit. 2 1/2 car garage, larrge wood deck and a small pond out back. Off of 110th and hampton.

steve

Congrats!! Neighbor, we are off of 105th and Bradley.

Yooformula
03-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Heh no problem with helpin ya move man, we had a good time. Unfortunatly a few days ago my fiance found out she lost the baby due to unkown reasons. Anyway on another note, may ask for some advice or help with my new clutch and roters if all goes well. Anyway hope you enjoy your new house. (Tarah says hi) well ttyl man.

So sorry to hear that man. OUr condolences go out to you and Tara.

Let me know what you need about the rotors and clutch. Did you ever get the side mirror?