PDA

View Full Version : Diablosport Preditor

USMARINE1108
03-02-2005, 02:59 AM
I got a Diablosport Preditor a few months ago, haven't really messed with it a whole lot. I changed my A/F to 13.1, set my rev limiters in all my gears, and disabled the governer. Oh yea, also calibrated for the new rims/tires. So does anyone have any experience with these things? Can anyone give me a few tips on what else I can do to get some extra power out of my LS1 with this thing? Thanks

BAD LS1
03-02-2005, 08:05 AM
I got a Diablosport Preditor a few months ago, haven't really messed with it a whole lot. I changed my A/F to 13.1, set my rev limiters in all my gears, and disabled the governer. Oh yea, also calibrated for the new rims/tires. So does anyone have any experience with these things? Can anyone give me a few tips on what else I can do to get some extra power out of my LS1 with this thing? Thanks

As far as i know with those predators you can tune timing and LTFT's within a certain percentage? I use LS1 edit on my car which is kinda along the same base lines only does more.

01-02 cars only have like 23 degrees of timing at max in stock tuning. I run 28 degrees of advance in my car and seemed to create a noticeable increase in torque and responce when i first did that. I would just take it up slowly and since that predator has scanning capabilities in realtime, watch the knock retard to make sure your not getting any excessive knock (over 3 degrees) from the timing increase.

Also you want to try and get your LTFT's set slightly negative at idle like -2 to -3 and make sure they stay at 0 at WOT that will make a noticable diff in drivability and part throttle snap. You cant tune your AFR w/o a wide band, you can tune WOT power enrichment to try and get anywhere from .875Mv to 910 Mv on the bank 1-2 sensor one o2 sensor milivolt readings, that will be fairly close to 13.1

Does that thing shut off torque managment and COT? (cat over temp protection)

UnderPSI
03-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Yea, what Tom said, Hey, Tom good luck with your car build, I have a lift if you ever need it. See you in spring :D