PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Auto Show?

BlkBeauty96
02-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Is anyone going down today or tonight to the show?

Cryptic
02-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Nah... I went to Chicago's... Milwaukee's is a joke in comparison. I feel like I am going to a large car dealership

BlkBeauty96
02-27-2005, 10:20 AM
How was Chicago's? Any pics?

turbogarrett
02-27-2005, 10:49 AM
I went to milwaukee's last night, don't waste your time. No exotics, not even a 911 turbo or viper. You can see much better cars by going to the dealership imo. They did have a few '05 mustangs for all who like them including that custom dark blue one with the fmic and big wheels from that other thread. Also the new charger which also does absolutely nothing for me. I was really hoping to see the new zo6 at least :confused

Syclone0044
02-27-2005, 11:04 AM
I went to milwaukee's last night, don't waste your time. No exotics, not even a 911 turbo or viper. You can see much better cars by going to the dealership imo. They did have a few '05 mustangs for all who like them including that custom dark blue one with the fmic and big wheels from that other thread. Also the new charger which also does absolutely nothing for me. I was really hoping to see the new zo6 at least :confused
I'm glad you wrote that because I was considering going but if they dont even have a Viper or anything - forget it.

turbogarrett
02-27-2005, 11:23 AM
There had to be one there, but I could not find it. The charger was on dodge's "main stage". They do move in some different cars during the week so maybe it will improve? Guess I will have to go back over to concours to :drool: over the carrera gt and sl65 amg.

Cryptic
02-27-2005, 11:07 PM
How was Chicago's? Any pics?

I'll get those upload tonight

Anakonda69
02-28-2005, 12:00 AM
maybe i won't go then if it sucks that bad...i just go to see the exotics

Nix
02-28-2005, 06:08 PM
IT seems to me that the auto show just gets worse and worse each year, you will see way better cars by goin donw to the hwy and sittin at oscars. It was a joke and I wasted my time, my gas and plus it was 9bucks to get in and see a bunch of garbage, the only 2 decent things that I saw there was Donald Driver signing autographs for free and (2) there was a side area where they had about 8 GTO's, old scool ones form the 70's, a hand full of Judges, now those were pretty sweet to see. Other than that, take my advice and dont waste your time or cash. :chair:

Scales
02-28-2005, 07:54 PM
I just got home from the show and couldn't agree more. Not worth the money or the time! The highlight of it was a guy trying to convince me to buy the new Lancer. 0-60 in 4 seconds, 12.8 in the 1/4, all wheel drive, blah blah blah.... "Yeah but it still looks like a Fast and the Furious reject." His reply, "You must own a mustang." :rolf :rolf

I thought the mullet would've gave me away...

BlkBeauty96
03-01-2005, 09:39 AM
The highlight of it was a guy trying to convince me to buy the new Lancer. 0-60 in 4 seconds, 12.8 in the 1/4, all wheel drive, blah blah blah.... "Yeah but it still looks like a Fast and the Furious reject." His reply, "You must own a mustang." :rolf :rolf

Now that sounds like such a great time! :wooo JK :chair:

Cryptic
03-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Chicago Auto Show 2005 pics (http://www.crypticvault.com/gallery/chicago05)

awsomeears
03-01-2005, 11:58 PM
:wooo nice pics man

Now those mustangs are looking good now.

I honestly think that a stock mustang is BUTT A$$ UGLY.............

But some rims and springs and some paint they are :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think they made the mustang plane on purpose, so people would spend more $$$$$$$$ on after market parts ( think about it )

- Brad -

fireguyrick
03-02-2005, 11:03 PM
I just got home from the show and couldn't agree more. Not worth the money or the time! The highlight of it was a guy trying to convince me to buy the new Lancer. 0-60 in 4 seconds, 12.8 in the 1/4, all wheel drive, blah blah blah.... "Yeah but it still looks like a Fast and the Furious reject." His reply, "You must own a mustang." :rolf :rolf

What new Lancer runs 12.8 stock? Last time I checked the all the Evo's where 13.2-13.6 stock.

Rick

Scales
03-03-2005, 05:48 AM
What new Lancer runs 12.8 stock? Last time I checked the all the Evo's where 13.2-13.6 stock.

Rick

It sounded too quick to me, but not being a fan of the car, I didn't relly know any numbers on it, so I just let him keep going with all of his...

Junky Giorgio
03-03-2005, 08:14 AM
there is no comparison to the chicago auto show for milwaukee...i'm pissed i wasted $6 last night to see um...wait nothing really special. they didn't even have an M3 or M5 there...although the red Volvo s.u.v. was pretty nice. its supposed to have 500hp and a twin turbo V8 :stare oh well

97PontiacW68
03-04-2005, 09:56 AM
there is no comparison to the chicago auto show for milwaukee...i'm pissed i wasted $6 last night to see um...wait nothing really special. they didn't even have an M3 or M5 there...although the red Volvo s.u.v. was pretty nice. its supposed to have 500hp and a twin turbo V8 :stare oh well
wait .. ur name sounds familiar.. you ddint go to pius 2 years ago by ne chance did u? did u drive a white altima or even a white 3000gt?

Junky Giorgio
03-04-2005, 11:28 AM
wait .. ur name sounds familiar.. you ddint go to pius 2 years ago by ne chance did u? did u drive a white altima or even a white 3000gt?

yes i did go to pius and your right that was me driving a white mits 3000gt and a white nissan spec v. did you go there? i don't recal seeing your car?

97PontiacW68
03-04-2005, 01:16 PM
i remember u i met u once or twice .. i used to chill with big joe n zak y and luke a lot .. i saw ur gsx last yr too .. sweet ride.. im still in school tho i graduate in may .. ive had the car for 2 years now